Strongest weed you've had?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
toolsheddaddy

Post by toolsheddaddy »

SSH was the only thing that gave me a whiteout (Not saying I didnt like it)

Always dreaming of the "Motherland"
egone

Post by egone »

Amnesia Haze from Noon.

Had me laughing uncontrollably for 15 minutes. Then I spent the whole trip back to the hotel being mortally afraid of anything and everything. Especially the channels. Those tiny ass fences surrounding them are useless... :x

First time I smoked anything that had haze in it.

Love at first toke. :lol:
Müller

Post by Müller »

Power Plant from Taverna Oasis in Groningen in august 09. After smoking I wasnt able to move or open my eyes (not sleeping) for about an hour.
iforgot

buddha

Post by iforgot »

I've just got bk from 'Dam, kind of a booked it paked it and fucked off. I tried Buddha for the first time from Central, rolled a massive two gram cone and it blew my fucking head off!! For HOURS i was fucked, staggering around,
if i hadn't of sat down i swear to god i would of fallen in the canal!!!
so Buddha all the way, i did have an equally strong strain in
Resin but i can't remember what it was. I was busy playing on the swings :mrgreen:
Grow your own Dope......... Plant a man
xXEXCALABERXx

Post by xXEXCALABERXx »

doobydave wrote:Nothing hits me like a good White Rhino.

Only wish I could get some occasionally or even some true seeds (unlike GH's effort)
Then you want MR NICE' Medicin Man The orig White Rhino but name changed as with the black widow.

Op id recomend Mango Haze sheeba or OG#18 katsu but i prefere a good tasting bud if its strong then its a bonus.
Modesta

Post by Modesta »

My favourite is AK47.. close second is chronic ... 8) :)
KEEP ON BUBBLIN!!!
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Modesta wrote:My favourite is AK47.. close second is chronic ... 8) :)
are you SERIOUS?...lol..i kill me
rockin into the night
Modesta

Post by Modesta »

USBONGLORD wrote:
Mind you ,,I`m new ,, only been smokin for 35 years.. Maybe you are fortunate enough to be in a warm climate zone where you can grow out some nice sativas ,, I`am not!! those ones are good ones for me ,, yes I`am seriious ,, but am willing to hear from the expert on what is best ,, do tell ?? :lol:
wait ,, sorry ,, I been thinkin growing here .. after reading some other comments .. I have to say that the best weed I ever smoked was some Thai stick that a friend was getting in the mid 70`s ,, it had nice spicy taste and got you wrecked big time...
8)
KEEP ON BUBBLIN!!!
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Modesta wrote:
USBONGLORD wrote:
Mind you ,,I`m new ,, only been smokin for 35 years.. Maybe you are fortunate enough to be in a warm climate zone where you can grow out some nice sativas ,, I`am not!! those ones are good ones for me ,, yes I`am seriious ,, but am willing to hear from the expert on what is best ,, do tell ?? :lol:
wait ,, sorry ,, I been thinkin growing here .. after reading some other comments .. I have to say that the best weed I ever smoked was some Thai stick that a friend was getting in the mid 70`s ,, it had nice spicy taste and got you wrecked big time...
8)
way over &still flying :lol:
SERIOUS :wink:
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Modesta wrote:.. I have to say that the best weed I ever smoked was some Thai stick that a friend was getting in the mid 70`s ,, it had nice spicy taste and got you wrecked big time... 8)
Same here. The gear I had was so strong that I was nearly tripping. :lol:
I haven't had any weed effect me the same since. Sad to realize that my peak cannabis experience was 31 years ago. :shock: Nah, just kidding. :lol:
MoBudz

Post by MoBudz »

got to agree with the other old stoners, the thai weed from back in the day was outstanding. we called it retard weed because after a few hits you felt retarded just standing there trying to remember what you were doing and why.
It's your life so live it your way.
weedhog

Post by weedhog »

Original G-13 cut. Taste like straight pine needles and seen more than a few have whiteys from it, true 1 hitter quitter. My C99 pineapple cut is very close...
w1nston

Post by w1nston »

mako haze from damkring. felt like amsterdam was out to get me!!
Smoke Organic
BigDanHaze

Re: Strongest weed you've had?

Post by BigDanHaze »

The best I EVER had was some snowcap that was triple dipped in thc oil...freaking killer but 50 a gram, so was a one time gift, would never purchase.
Colino

Re: Strongest weed you've had?

Post by Colino »

Amnesia Haze from Ocean... that shit was brutal!!!!