Strongest weed you've had?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Boner

Post by Boner »

I bet it was Vanilla Kush, one of Barneys newer strains.

Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

i keep trying to find a certain answer to this and i cant. it was either a batch of la con i got at grey area back in 08..for sativa i had a very good batch of bb haze that i got at noon that same trip. another contender would be a sativa i had out here called catpiss. was wicked. i dont know much about it though maybe boner has heard of it. strongest hash iv had terminator deffo...that and some budder i managed to get a hold of that had been made by that guy on youtube.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
westerkerk

Post by westerkerk »

Boner wrote:I bet it was Vanilla Kush, one of Barneys newer strains.
Nah, as you say thats a newer strain and this was back in 2005.

Never mind, I will probably never remember but I'm sure it was bloody OG :wink:
buddy

Post by buddy »

I would have to say mk-ultra from amnesia...one problem though, that was about 4 years ago. I really haven't smoked anything quite as strong since.
Iko

Post by Iko »

For me it was the Indica house special at Empire ( 12eu for 1.8gs ; i think it was pre weighed )in Haarlem.
Stuff looked just like the La. Con. from Bush Doctor but way more "glassy", it hit instantly with a nice subtle high and body stone.
5-10 minutes after smoking we literally could not move let alone ride, i went in to thank the budtendress and she just smiled knowingly.
Had to push our bikes back through town to the train station.
Once In A while You Get Shown The Light
pyrah

Post by pyrah »

I think its hard to say what the strongest strain is...
It depends what your looking for, head-high so for a strong sativa - like a haze or if you like a body-stone go for a heavy Indica like White Widow or a Skunk variety. But if you want really strong go for a strong hashish like iceolator!

Basically its all strong if you smoke enough of it :lol:
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Dread King James, hands down the strongest weed I've ever tried.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

pyrah wrote:I think its hard to say what the strongest strain is...
It depends what your looking for, head-high so for a strong sativa - like a haze or if you like a body-stone go for a heavy Indica like White Widow or a Skunk variety. But if you want really strong go for a strong hashish like iceolator!

Basically its all strong if you smoke enough of it :lol:
The question is the best YOU have smoked not the strongest strain !
-
damtoker

Post by damtoker »

The most affecting smokes I've had both resulted in full-on whiteys :shock:

First time was when I was 15 and I bought some Jamaican weed, didn't have a clue what I was doing, rolled up approx 1g pure, smoked the lot, ended up having an ambulance called by my mystified father :lol:

Didn't smoke again for years, then in the Dam, took two tokes off a mate, no idea what it was, panic, nausea, vomiting for 2 solid hours! :lol:
I was pissed when I took those two tokes, and have never had alcohol in the Dam since!

If the conditions are right (or wrong!), anything can be strong!
Simon

Post by Simon »

my two favourites in adam were SSH from 420 in summer 09 and s5juicy in january this year. the ssh had a very lemon zesty smell and taste, looked awsome white an cristally. it had a trippy, giggly, euphoric high that got stronger and stronger and ended up with a total body stone feeling after 30min.

s5juicy was cured to perfection, every color from dark to light green to yellow to orange to red was in this bud, the trichs looked like amber. it had so much taste, fruity but spicy and hashy at the same time, hard to describe as it was not the most exotic or best taste, but it was there 110%. relaxing stone.

my (not adam) favourites are the mystical "hospital-weed" and my citrus skunk (think sensi) from my garden in a very special summer in 04.

citrus skunk was so strong, i couldnt believe it, fed only with plagron alga and lots of guano. tasty

the mystic "hospital weed" back in 99 or 2000 i think was the strongest ever had, the price today would be about 20€ a gram. it made me completely numb, the indica effects of it where incredible, really narcotic. thats why we called it "hospital weed", i dont know what strain it could have been. i never had something as strong again
burgers

Post by burgers »

June 2009 Black Widow - Katsu. Fu<ked me up for a good 90 minutes. Best smoke I ever had in Dam.

Best homegrown offering was some Blue Cheese a friend grew a couple of years ago. Thankfully this guy is a well practised grower and he agrees to this day it was his finest crop. This gear was rocket fuel and I would also say it was better than the 5 or 6 times I've bought BC from Bluebird which I've always thought was the best BC A'dam has to offer.
I AM GOONER!
silviodante

Post by silviodante »

sorry to not post in the same place i originally saw this discussion but lost it...someone mentioned some super silver sour diesel haze comin to dampkring? any news if its arrived/as promising as it sounds?
stulid

Post by stulid »

Super silver Haze from Mellow Yellow

Mashed my head right in!!!!
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Present
June 2010 - The two strains that hit me with the most immediate and noticeable effects are (Super) Silver Haze and White Widow. Other notables are the Bas Special and Amnesia Haze.

Past (like ancient history)
May 1979 (Senior Prom - reason for my vivid memory) - The best gear I have ever smoked in 38 years was a weed of unknown genetics from Thailand. A high school friend/Air Force brat had stashed away some bud in his household goods that was shipped back from Thailand.
The color of this gear was the lightest shade of green I have ever seen in weed, the buds tight but not rock hard. The smell was citrus sweet, and the taste was of grapefruit with hints of vanilla. Am I describing weed or wine? ':lol:' The effects were both cerebral and physical, slightly trippy and relaxing but without couch lock.
My prom date experienced a 'whitey' after smoking a joint by herself, thinking she was all that. Good thing she was only 5'0 and 90lbs. Needless to say, no PNP for me. ':cry:' ':lol:'
inuslar

Post by inuslar »

Barneys Red Dragon was so strong it spoiled a whole morning for me,great at bedtime though.
Roll on 093001022015