Strongest weed you've had?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Glas

Post by Glas »

Going by everyones recommendations, I guess I will be seeking out some Black Widow from Katsu, and the Cheese from HGF :D

Any others anyone would like to add before we head over tomorrow? I usually just stick to the strains I know and love (WW and NL), but this place has opened my mind to some really good smoking material ;)

What about the best hash? I'm more of an indica person 8)

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Best hash I've ever had, if you can really call it a hash, was Terminator.

I don't claim to be a hash connoseur (sp?) but what hash I've done all pales in comparison to Terminator.

Next best was def an iso, strawberry butter from Bushdoctor, 45e a gram.

Really enjoyed honey hash from Mellow Yellow for 10e a gram.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Carlos

Post by Carlos »

For hash my favorites from recent trip: dhuala giri, parvati pollen and malana cream from bluebird were all very nice, 12.5 euro for various weights. The riffman range at damprking is always good (slightly expensive at 14 euro) Hia from Greenplace. Also the Aladdin's chocolate from popeye's can be good to but last trip (early May) it didn't seem as good as it was before.
CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY

Post by CHELSEA_SMOKERS_SOCIETY »

hmmm strongest ever had?

by a country mile the longest lasting intense high was from some nepalese caramel coloured hash, i had last summer in nepal. one joint of this soft soft hash between two of us, midafternoon, would see us still laughing and feeling high as anything after dinner at 10pm. we genuinely smoked 1 joint a day for a week whilst owning this stuff! truely the greatest hash ill ever know.

but for intense knock out 'dry mouth eeeeugh i feel sick, good night', high.... it would be the AK47 of old, back in 2000, 2001, 2002.

As an 18yr old, my mates and I really seemed to judge the quality of a night out on how many of us vomited. getting paralytic was the name of the game. and so, during our first load of trips to the dam, whitey-ing was a regular occurrence, and the fabled AK-47 was quite often the weed that pushed us over the edge. I remember a friend falling asleep mid sentence in the dolphins whilst smoking this stuff. funny times.

i know that i technically have tried stronger stuff since, but nowadays i dont pack the joints as heavy as i used too, and smoking is not about getting as high as possible anymore. but still in my opinion, the weed i associate with being totally mashed and whitey-ing... its good ol AK-47
Trips to the 'dam: 27
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

just reminded myself.....MK ULTRA from my kif box...in adam,till i get back,black widow from katsu.... best pressed hash,hands and feet, king hassan supreme from greenhouse
rockin into the night
templeball

Post by templeball »

Glas wrote:Going by everyones recommendations, I guess I will be seeking out some Black Widow from Katsu, and the Cheese from HGF :D

Any others anyone would like to add before we head over tomorrow? I usually just stick to the strains I know and love (WW and NL), but this place has opened my mind to some really good smoking material ;)

What about the best hash? I'm more of an indica person 8)
try Morrocan Soles from Grey area or the same thing from mellow yellow (called size 7 and a half), strongest I had last trip out of all the hashes..
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
dedampkring

Post by dedampkring »

Heavily Happy Haze for me.

A friend of mine talks about Black Widow - and how she literally couldn't move after she smoked a J.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

what's the advantage to a hand rubbed hash?
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Sky

Post by Sky »

I have read many great reviews about King Hassan.
Is the King Hassan "Supreme" a stronger version or are they both the same hash?
templeball

Post by templeball »

TwoCanucks wrote:what's the advantage to a hand rubbed hash?
purity primarily and that the hand rubbed hashes are generally grown in the Himalayas where some of the very best natural weed grows in the whole of Asia, although you get little bits of plant fibre (and an occasional hair - just try and think that its comes from a beautiful nepalese girl, that image jhas helped me in the past as I hear and smell the sizzle of burning hair) from the process, so its not pure to look at like an nepalese ice, its usually the hit that is as pure as the himalyan snow, charas, the most famous kind, has a very distinct and special buzz, bit like a pure equitoroal sativa, only with a bit more kick if you get a good one...my friends refer to charas like food, they just want to keep smoking it all day..with more commercial methods of hash production, like moroccan and lebanese, there is less inherent strength generally and far more ways for them to introduce chemicals and nasty things...
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
michoacan

Post by michoacan »

I have smoked all the old skool stuff like Colombian Gold, Michoacan, colitos, Panama Red, Acapulco Gold, etc. but the strongest was sone unnamed Hawaiian that a friend who lived in Hawaii brought over to the mainland. A small roach had me paralyzed on the couch for over an hour. In the last 20 years or so, I'd say it was the amnesia mist from Rokerij
chicks cain't hold dey smoke
tdw121270

Post by tdw121270 »

The strongest indica I had was In 94' I had some weed from a coffeeshop in Rotterdam called Hawian Sensie. Sweated like a bitch and I was in la la land for a good 2 hours. Strongest Sativa for me has to be the Nevilles Haze from 420.
Next trip 1st August 2015. 2 weeks camping/putting my feet up.
westerkerk

Post by westerkerk »

I once had OG Kush from Barneys Lounge.

It was one of my first visits to the dam in a few years. The bud tender, a really nice, friendly Irish guy asked me: "Do you like strong weed?". Stupidly, although I hadn't smoked in a few months, I said "Yeah...". What he gave me was OG Kush. It was €13 a gram. Looked incredible. It was an ace smoke. After two joints, with about 0.5g in each I was utterly wrecked to shit. My wife and I walked back to the apartment feeling very, very stoned. I was stupidly stoned. I crashed on the bed, squeezed my eyes shut tight, and slept for 3 hours. When I woke up I was just as stoned. My mouth was like it had been filled with gravel and I had a serious migraine. I couldn't even look at the light. Never had a migraine before so it must have been the Kush. Felt grilled for two days and it ruined my holiday really ha ha. I kept on smoking of course, but not as much as I had liked.

I don't know if this is a strong strain for anyone else, never touched it since. But it taught me a valuable lesson in life, to take it slow and learn about the weed before I go diving in and wrecking myself out.
Boner

Post by Boner »

OG Kush @ Barneys? I thought they only sold their own strains.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
westerkerk

Post by westerkerk »

Boner wrote:OG Kush @ Barneys? I thought they only sold their own strains.
You're probably right. It may not have been OG. I was actually just debating it with the wife. I thought it was that though. If I remember well, which I generally don't, I'm not entirely sure it was in the menu.

I'm sure it was a Kush though.... Damn sure... I remember thinking of the Hindu Kush hash when he said it...

EDIT: After much deliberation we're remembering the nice budtender told us "we've just got this in". It was hand written on the menu at the time and we think it was the old style menu, sort of multicolour one. Sure it was a kush, was just can't get the name. Got OG Kush on the brain.