Strongest weed you've had?

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
Boner

Post by Boner »

Trainwreck & Black Widow are both Sativa dominant afaik.

Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Northern Lights back in the early 90's from Picasso's, nearly fell down the stairs :lol:

Yumbolt from Tony's (Sagramatha Seeds) personal stash, Fu.......d!
Last edited by Ghost on Thu 30th Jun 2022 06:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

sativa:
Ocean´s Twelve Haze (Tweede Kammer 2008)
Amnesia Haze (Kosbor in Maastricht 2008)
NL#5 Haze (Rokerij 2007)

Indica:
OG Kush (Greenplace 2009)
G13 (Tweede Kammer 2009)
Buddha Cheese (Cool Runnings in Maastricht 2009)

but there are many others 8) not easy to make a list of the strongest :D
Last edited by Marok21 on Wed 3rd Mar 2010 06:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metal4mullets

Post by metal4mullets »

Boner wrote:Trainwreck & Black Widow are both Sativa dominant afaik.
They are...why would you even doubt yourself?? :D

In my experience, Trainwreck gives a slight body stone in the initial 15 minutes of smoking...but after that it's all up. Personally, I wouldn't rate it as a "Strongest Strain", either. It seems like there's too fine of a line between acceptably high and retarded, as well. Not one of my favs...

EDIT:

Oh, so the strongest I've had would probably be Cheese from HGF last August...
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

metal4mullets wrote:
Boner wrote:Trainwreck & Black Widow are both Sativa dominant afaik.
They are...why would you even doubt yourself?? :D

In my experience, Trainwreck gives a slight body stone in the initial 15 minutes of smoking...but after that it's all up. Personally, I wouldn't rate it as a "Strongest Strain", either. It seems like there's too fine of a line between acceptably high and retarded, as well. Not one of my favs...

EDIT:

Oh, so the strongest I've had would probably be Cheese from HGF last August...
What about the Silver Pearl ? :shock: :lol:
-
Panog

Post by Panog »

If you wanna get wasted I think spaying a gram of something like HGF Cheese or Kastu Black Widow, or on a high side Amnesia Haze or Super Silver Haze with some Terminator from Basjoe or Mexican Ice from GreenHouse is a good way to bang your head
Mancuso

Post by Mancuso »

1981 in Leicester UK I was given 2g of weed described as "Lambs Bread" as part payment for some work I'd done on behalf of a Jamaican friend of mine. That's the best weed I've ever smoked.

Late 80s my brother brought a 5g piece of hash from Portugal. It had a purplish tinge to it, and seemed to be covered in a white dust. Two small pipes was enough to wipe me out for the evening. I believe it originated in Morocco as the guy who sold him it was a fisherman who made frequent trips down there.

Latterly I bought a bag of commercial weed from a workmate in South Carolina. $50 got me around 6/7g and it was absolute knockout. A real surpise at the price.
Art is a lie which reveals the truth - Picasso
grateful deb

Post by grateful deb »

In 1978 I had the pleasure to smoke some real thai stick, the one with the little string wrapped around it. Man, it was so incredibly strong and aromatic . It is the one totally standout weed I've ever smoked. Truly one hit wonder! I am still looking for that smell! Is there anything like that around anymore?
Could we ever feel much finer?
templeball

Post by templeball »

grateful deb wrote:In 1978 I had the pleasure to smoke some real thai stick, the one with the little string wrapped around it. Man, it was so incredibly strong and aromatic . It is the one totally standout weed I've ever smoked. Truly one hit wonder! I am still looking for that smell! Is there anything like that around anymore?
Greetings to another old skool thai fan - you would be hard pressed to find this even in Thailand nowadays without spending a while there. Its really hard to convince the younger smokers here that outdoor grown natural weeds can be as good if not better than indoor strains, but if there was a tasting/sampling session Id choose a great thai or sensi to do the talking to the younger smokers here who may not have ever visited these countries and spent time tracking down the righteous natural buds. No doubt its not as high in THC compared to recent indoor strains, but the THC/CBN/CBD ratio and the thai strain itself and their climate makes for something special. Forget getting proper thai stick in Dam, dont think anyone there has seen the real thing for a very long time alas, unless Im mistaken?? :(

You would find decent thai buds but not of the mind bending old style. On my last day in Dam last year I started my morning with a fat spliff of the super thai from Katsu, sat on a bench in the sun and felt a huge positive uplift in body and mind, loved it :)
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
metal4mullets

Post by metal4mullets »

cisco wrote:What about the Silver Pearl ? :shock: :lol:
Dammit, man! I had erased that off my mental harddrive! :lol:

Seriously, though...it was quite strong. After the initial day, and after having built a medium tolerance, the SP was still pretty strong but it didn't quite "knock me out" *ahem* quite as badly. Still up there in potency in the Haze realm...IMO. And HGF's version is usually frosted to Hell.
DazedandConfusedinOR

Post by DazedandConfusedinOR »

Alaskan Thunder Fuck. It may be a sativa, but it will knock you on your ass. :?

cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

DazedandConfusedinOR wrote:Alaskan Thunder Fuck. It may be a sativa, but it will knock you on your ass. :?

care for a toke and talk? centrailia perhaps? :) :P
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
DazedandConfusedinOR

Post by DazedandConfusedinOR »

Sorry bro, that pic isn't my prescription! It's from a dispensary it Cali. Last time I had ATF was when I was working in Alaska in 2002. :cry:
PecosTheCat

Post by PecosTheCat »

I think the strongest weed I've every had was some import jamaican brick weed that I got back in the late 1980's. The stuff was extremely compressed and almost black in color and looked like a hockey puck. When I gave a 1/4 oz to a friend, he whinged and whined about what kind of swagg is this and so on. Until he took one hit and then he was always bugging me to get more. I was the most psychedelic like racy sativa I've ever had. I really wish I would have had the foresight to save some of the seeds. It was really amazing stuff, although it didn't taste very nice. I can only imagine what it would have been like if it was properly cured.
True Playa

Post by True Playa »

kkchome wrote:I think the strongest weed I've every had was some import jamaican brick weed that I got back in the late 1980's. The stuff was extremely compressed and almost black in color and looked like a hockey puck. When I gave a 1/4 oz to a friend, he whinged and whined about what kind of swagg is this and so on. Until he took one hit and then he was always bugging me to get more. I was the most psychedelic like racy sativa I've ever had. I really wish I would have had the foresight to save some of the seeds. It was really amazing stuff, although it didn't taste very nice. I can only imagine what it would have been like if it was properly cured.
Got some of this black 'sess' waiting for me in London :)