Tweede Kamer

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Tweede Kamer

I like Tweede Kamer
96%
I don't like Tweede Kamer
4%

Total votes: 151

FlyByNite

Re: Tweede Kamer

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated February 18, 2022. Thanks to FR.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/TweedKam ... Kamer.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

a month ago:

Fat Kids Cake Block (9€/g) - More blonde bit crumbly texture bubbles good when touched by the flame. Smelled/tasted natural of the used genetics. Effect is more on the indica side to me kind of relaxing but still strong enough not much effect on the head in my case. Nice deal for 9€/g you got some quality newschool hash.
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

FlyByNite wrote: Thu 24th Feb 2022 07:45 am New menu for Tweede Kamer dated February 18, 2022. Thanks to FR.

Enjoy
FlyByNite

Just saw this menu. 24 euro for some unknow shitty powerplant ak cross? These amsterdam genetics guys lost their mind😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

GanjaGod wrote: Wed 16th Mar 2022 10:50 am Just saw this menu. 24 euro for some unknow shitty powerplant ak cross? These amsterdam genetics guys lost their mind
Yeah it seems like they also want to earn money with the Cali weed hype :lol: well they dont say its "Cali" but I think they also want to offer a product in this price segment to get some of the cake too :roll: Everyone should boycott these things so they have to offer a really high quality product at a reasonable price :D
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Marok21 wrote: Wed 23rd Mar 2022 08:14 pm
GanjaGod wrote: Wed 16th Mar 2022 10:50 am Just saw this menu. 24 euro for some unknow shitty powerplant ak cross? These amsterdam genetics guys lost their mind
Yeah it seems like they also want to earn money with the Cali weed hype :lol: well they dont say its "Cali" but I think they also want to offer a product in this price segment to get some of the cake too :roll: Everyone should boycott these things so they have to offer a really high quality product at a reasonable price :D
True, its really sad shit
Deus

Post by Deus »

1/6/22 - 5/6/22

Tbizla - €12 p/g

It’s been a few years since my last visit to Amsterdam, due to the obvious. So, I kinda hoped they would have Riffman hash still on the menu. Unfortunately not, so ended up getting this instead. It was nice, but not really rememberable. Again, wish I took more notes.

5/10

Hope that Riffman hash comes back on the menu again. Was lucky enough to try the Habibi, Noor (multiple versions) & Jala for example. Habibi was by far the best hash I’d ever laid my hands on. Wish I could remember which year it was. Another batch came not long after, but was no where near the same level. Although still very good.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Deus wrote: Mon 27th Jun 2022 09:31 pm Hope that Riffman hash comes back on the menu again. Was lucky enough to try the Habibi, Noor (multiple versions) & Jala for example. Habibi was by far the best hash I’d ever laid my hands on. Wish I could remember which year it was. Another batch came not long after, but was no where near the same level. Although still very good.
Yeah I really hope that, too :mrgreen: That Habibi was also for me the best hash I had so far I would say. I think it was from 2007 when the high times cannabis cup was running. Really top hash :mrgreen: 2 years later or so they got "Rifman Christmas Special hash (18€/g)" which was also something real special... but in general the Rifman hashes which were made out of Afghan, Paki, Indian genetics are my all time favorite hash. Sadly these kind of hash is nearly not around anymore :cry:
while the "newschool" genetic hash gets better and better...
Original Dampkring is the only place at the moment that I know that still sell some stuff that remembers of that hash made of those afghan, paki, indian genetics but also here batches change... it would be interesting to know where they get their hash from because the hash is pretty rare and prices were constant even while Corona crisis :wtf:

Tweede Kamer/Amsterdam Coffeeshop still offered before Corona 1 or 2 hashes under the name "Rifman" with pretty good quality for the price but not comparable with the Rifman hashes from years ago. Now they focus more on "newschool genetic" hash... but well i still hope that one day the real Rifman hash will have a comeback :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

2 weeks ago

Green Magic Block (10€/g) - The budtender told me that he is smoking that hash at the moment and he recommend it to me and indeed pretty nice hash especially for the price. Very fresh crumbly more blonde looking piece of hash with a nice smell of the used genetics. The smell reminds more of classic "dutch" genetics like WW. The hash bubbles strong when touched by the flame :D When smoked it produces huge thick clouds of smoke and taste also pretty nice and fresh. Effect was pretty strong, too and made me really high :lol: :mrgreen:

It still looks to me that they focus more on good quality for cheap prices. Well like said before they sadly didn´t offer the "famous" Rifman hash anymore :? but in terms of price performance ratio they have often some really high quality stuff on the menu :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Green Magic Block (10€/g) was still very nice like the last time :mrgreen: The budtender also recommended me the 24k Block hash (10€/g) which looked also very tempting especially for the price (dark brown sticky stuff) but I had enough hash with me at this time.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated September 10, 2022. Kudos to Christo.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Marok21 wrote: Sat 13th Aug 2022 04:27 pm The budtender also recommended me the 24k Block hash (10€/g) which looked also very tempting especially for the price (dark brown sticky stuff) but I had enough hash with me at this time.
Went here for the 24k hash but it was a different batch than last time...it looked pretty similar to the Green Magic Block hash but expected that batch from last time so I skipped. Instead I went for the Green Magic Block (10€/g) again which was still very nice for the price :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Green Magic Block hash (10€/g) - Different batch but still nice for the price. Bubbles well when touched by the flame. Maybe a bit weaker in terms of effect but ultra smooth to smoke with a "lekker" taste. Really nice to smoke especially in the bong. I think they did a really good job at the curing. It gave me a good more uplifting effect first but was more relaxing later.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

24k Block hash (10€/g) - Darker sticky creamy hash which is brighter inside like it should be. Bubbled very strong when touched by the flame. Smell was also pleasant and natural to my nose and it was strong especially for the price. For 10€/g very good quality darker creamy hash :mrgreen:

Like I said many times before batches change pretty fast here so take a look before buying but usually quality is at least good and sometimes you get something outstanding for a cheap price compared to many other coffeeshops.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

2 months ago

Surprisingly there were 2 new hashes on the menu :lol: so I had to check them out. After they had the same block hash menu for longer time it´s nice to see something has changed :D

The hashes were Mexican G13 Block hash (18€/g) and Amazing Haze Block (10€/g). The Mex. G13 hash was shown to me out of the fridge pretty dark sticky stuff and smelled very hazy and potent. The Amazing Haze Block hash looked pretty similar (maybe not as sticky) and smelled also pretty hazy so I went for it because of the cheaper price.

Amazing Haze Block (10€/g) - Pretty dark colored hash that at first seemed to be a bit hard but gets very soft after a short while in the hands so that you can form sausages out of it. I smoked 2 or 3 times the Amazing Haze weed from Boerejonges before and this hash really had the smell of the strain. To be honest I didn´t liked the Amazing Haze in terms of taste but it gave a very powerful effect :shock: and I expected that with that hash, too :D
The taste was also kind of hazy and reminds of the used strain, too.
The effect was damn strong to me especially when I smoked it for the first time :lol: I smoked two bowls of it out of a bong at Original Dampkring and it made me ultra high :mrgreen: pretty trippy stuff that works mainly in the head with crystal clear visual. At times it was nearly to much which is a feeling that I didn´t had since many years :lol: maybe it had something to do with the fact that a guy at Original Dampkring had a whitey before and felt of his chair and was shaking all over his body :shock:
When I smoked it the next days it was still strong and works mainly in the head but not as trippy as the first time :lol:
Good hash if you looking for strong sativa hash and with 10€/g not really expensive.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

24k Block hash (10€/g) and Green Magic Block (10€/g) were both pretty good especially for the price. The 24k hash was darker creamy hash and the GMB is brighter and easy to crumble. Both are a more on the indica side and gave me a good effect.

Overall for 10€/g both were good quality hashes.

Only bad thing is that I found some plastic bits (from the foil with which hash is packaged) in the 24k hash. I had that with a few dark sticky hashes so far. Well that can happen sometimes but it´s better to examine your hash before consuming :D