Tweede Kamer

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Tweede Kamer

I like Tweede Kamer
96%
I don't like Tweede Kamer
4%

Total votes: 151

RoMoney

Re: Tweede Kamer

Post by RoMoney »

Was in for Red Velvet Cakes, they've started keeping them in the fridge like most other places, a positive developement :)

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Sanchez_

Post by Sanchez_ »

Kosher Tangie Bloc Hash €12 (Cup Entry)
Dank water hash smell, very soft and dark.
Fairly potent had me coughing like a newb and got me into a losing battle with my eyelids..... strong hash with a good kick, finished me off for the night.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated October 7, 2019. Kudos SupeR

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/TweedKam ... Kamer.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated January 6, 2020. Thinks to SupeR

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (11 Jan 2020)

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated January 28, 2020. Kudos to SupeR.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Still a fave after all these years. C5 was a hit, as was Kosher Tangie, Amnesia G13 was OK too. Mate had a red velvet, seemed to enjoy.

Great staff, good times and a free poster too.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Got 2 grams of king Hassan for 12 euros and was happy nice smoke good price
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Tweede Kamer dated March 3, 2020. Thanks to Amsterdam Genetics.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

No King Hassan anymore on the menu for the first time since a few years :( while the quality of the KH changed a lot but it was at least worth the money or really good for the price...
la2019

Post by la2019 »

Water works for €80...anyone try this? Normally I assume that's just outright robbery (how can it not be) but I'm still curious when I see it here at a place known for good hash...
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

la2019 wrote: Thu 17th Sep 2020 03:09 pm Water works for €80...anyone try this? Normally I assume that's just outright robbery (how can it not be) but I'm still curious when I see it here at a place known for good hash...
Yeah I tried a bit of it a few months back... but unfortunately I wasn´t really impressed by this batch :? it was good but not top quality ice hash in my eyes (no full melt, too). 80€/g were much overpriced!... while batches change pretty fast here and I also saw some real killer looking "Water Works" from them just a few weeks before I tried this different batch... well I didn´t tried it but that looked really special and potent :D
The good thing is that you can buy at Tweede Kamer/Amsterdam Coffeeshop and of course also some other coffeeshops less than a gram. Minimum purchase is 5€ there... so I only tried 0,2g the last time which was enough to get a good hit and luckily I didn´t bought more of that batch...

I would check how it looks before buying or just buy a small amount and try before buying more... personaly I found some pretty high quality ice hashes from a hash producer called "Ex.tractor". Some of his wares are available at Coffeeshop "Greenhouse Secret Farmers" in Den Haag (not connected with the Greenhouse from Arjaan) and most recently there are one ore two hashes made from him available at the "Greenhouse Coffeeshops" from Arjaan in Amsterdam, too.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any good ice hash from coffeeshops lately... most coffeeshops seem to focus on moonrocks now :? while the hashes from "Ex.tractor" were an exception :D
la2019

Post by la2019 »

Thanks Marok! That's really interesting. I'm always chasing a high from WAY back in 2006 when I tried the "Crystal Clear" from Katsu. They kept it refrigerated because it was too runny/sticky at room temp. And it just about flattened me. Still trying to find something similar.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Bushdoctor is a good spot for isolator and other extracts also coffeeshop Reefer crumble wax for about €45 a half gram that is always very good
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

If you're willing to pay upwards of 80+ per gram, the only options you should be considering is the Ex.Tractor products Marok21 mentioned or the k. Gourmet / kippax extracts that Bagheera (IIRC) and a few others have started offering lately, anything else (water works, bushdoctoctor, barney's high end etc.) are vastly inferior products in all areas and in most cases a fucking robbery... Ex.tractor and the bcn stuff not only compares to but exceeds the value for money of anything we've ever sampled in Ams if you account for the increase in prices that we've seen since there was good ice water extracts on offer many places in Amsterdam (at e.g. 2e, bush doctor, Nes, katsu, basjoes and many, many others 5-10+ years back).
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: