Introduction

Planning a trip to the Netherlands? Post the details here.
Lemming
Site Admin

Introduction

Post by Lemming »

If you’re planning a trip to Amsterdam or anywhere in the Netherlands you can tell us all about it here. You might also want to arrange to meet up with other ACD members for a session in some coffeeshop somewhere. Bear in mind, though, that the best laid plans of stoners are notoriously prone to getting Amsterdamned :roll:.

In addition to posting details here, you might also like to have your trip listed on FlyByNite’s Whos In Town page.
Last edited by Lemming on Wed 12th Mar 2008 09:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Twitch

Amsterdamned

Post by Twitch »

True, true. Both my meets didn't work. :( Feel will have better luck when I go for 420 next year. :)
Old School and Proud of It.
FlyByNite

Re: Amsterdamned

Post by FlyByNite »

Twitch wrote:True, true. Both my meets didn't work
My theory on that is:

Two possible outcomes

1, Nobody shows, You have spent an hour in a coffeeshop you already like. Not a loosing proposition.

2. Everyone in town shows and it turns into a crawl. Another winner.

Win win situation, plan and post as many meetings as you want. As you know schedules and plans can fall apart in Amsterdam.

I usually have one at Amnesia on my last night in Amsterdam, I invite folks to come help me drown the sorrow of departing in a sea of drugs.

Another one I always plan is an evening at Old Church, smoke and watch the RLD come alive from the upstairs window.

Since I have a base of operation in Haarlem, next trip I may attempt the preplanned Haarlem crawl. If I pace myself I think I could do all 11 in a day. I will have a bike, to cut down on transit times.
mrwurzal

Never worked for me!!

Post by mrwurzal »

I have been 3 times now and never managed to get a meet to work!!

I always make plans and they never come off, this is die to many things...

Usually too mashed to find where i am, let alone find anyone or find a c/s where i am due to meet!

anyways it will occur one day where i make plans and they go ahead!!

fingers crossed!
echc1

Post by echc1 »

personally i think we all owe lemming and flybynite a big bong load for all the hard work that's gone on here....acd,been using it since late 04/early 05... outstanding!!!!! the "who's in town" page on the frog hollow site ....superb!!!!! just wish i'd known about these sites in earlier years.....well thats just mho......keep up the good work......peace
BigRigRob

Post by BigRigRob »

echc1 wrote:personally i think we all owe lemming and flybynite a big bong load for all the hard work that's gone on here....acd,been using it since late 04/early 05... outstanding!!!!! the "who's in town" page on the frog hollow site ....superb!!!!! just wish i'd known about these sites in earlier years.....well thats just mho......keep up the good work......peace

What Matt said, I look forward to someday loading a bowl for ya'll. :mrgreen:
"Stoners... the only thing that bakes at room temperature..."
NirvanaEJ

Post by NirvanaEJ »

DITTO
If it wasnt for the brits, ID BE DUTCH RIGHT NOW
alexxali

Re: Introduction

Post by alexxali »

hi all how are you guys...