Greenhouse Effect

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Greenhouse Effect

I like Greenhouse Effect
84%
I don't like Greenhouse Effect
16%

Total votes: 118

Smokin´Brazil

Re: Greenhouse Effect

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

Guys, anyone went to this CS recently? Worth going or foggedabouit? hehe

Chostard

Post by Chostard »

Was there early this week. The bar seems chill, but just went there for buy n' fly. I bought spice and black spice hash. Was a bit disappointed with both purchases. Maybe the weed selection is better (?).

Ch.
Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

Chostard wrote:Was there early this week. The bar seems chill, but just went there for buy n' fly. I bought spice and black spice hash. Was a bit disappointed with both purchases. Maybe the weed selection is better (?).

Ch.
thank you for your feedback. I dont think I will go here, there r so many options outhere. Thank u!
Chostard

Post by Chostard »

Sure thing. Best weed and hash so far has to be from Voyagers (really close to GHE, if interested). Best place to chill and relax smoking has to be Paradox
Smokin´Brazil

Post by Smokin´Brazil »

Chostard wrote:Sure thing. Best weed and hash so far has to be from Voyagers (really close to GHE, if interested). Best place to chill and relax smoking has to be Paradox
I agree about the weed at Voyagers, but I still think hashes are better at Paradox, Club Media, Betty Boop and others :)
se7enty2wo

Post by se7enty2wo »

Chostard wrote:Was there early this week. The bar seems chill, but just went there for buy n' fly. I bought spice and black spice hash. Was a bit disappointed with both purchases. Maybe the weed selection is better (?).

Ch.
This, basically. Bought some Temple Ball. Pretty poor.
Uh, I'm just gonna go find a cash machine....
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

Their CS mightn't have the greatest menu but the bar is one of my favourite hang outs on the warmoesstraat
piglet

Post by piglet »

:oops: Hi,
My first time in Amsterdam yesterday and did the coffee shop tour and went back to try some myself. Well went to the Greenhouse effect staff were lovely and polite and advised on what to get. First time for Hash and weed too !!!

Anyway had a slice of banana cake and had to catch my flight home, didn't think it would do anything (1 gram) doesn't sound a lot. Then OMFG it hit me as I arrived at the airport, nightmare till I got home.... Moral of the story don't fly home after taking hash!!!

Will defo go back but not on my own this time, lessons learnt!!
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

piglet wrote: :oops: Hi,
My first time in Amsterdam yesterday and did the coffee shop tour and went back to try some myself. Well went to the Greenhouse effect staff were lovely and polite and advised on what to get. First time for Hash and weed too !!!

Anyway had a slice of banana cake and had to catch my flight home, didn't think it would do anything (1 gram) doesn't sound a lot. Then OMFG it hit me as I arrived at the airport, nightmare till I got home.... Moral of the story don't fly home after taking hash!!!

Will defo go back but not on my own this time, lessons learnt!!
Good times, nothing like a trip just as youre about to have to deal with security and airline desks...surely a memory :mrgreen:
Amsterdam dreaming.............
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

had the enemy of the state,from here last week,good buzz,but the buds werent tempting so only got a gram,it say there a joint venture with the blues brother chain now,but same old menu as the last 3 years.
Colino

Post by Colino »

madmaxxx wrote:had the enemy of the state,from here last week,good buzz,but the buds werent tempting so only got a gram,it say there a joint venture with the blues brother chain now,but same old menu as the last 3 years.
I think the joint venture is with hill street blues, not blues brothers
dwain82

Post by dwain82 »

Colino wrote:
madmaxxx wrote:had the enemy of the state,from here last week,good buzz,but the buds werent tempting so only got a gram,it say there a joint venture with the blues brother chain now,but same old menu as the last 3 years.
I think the joint venture is with hill street blues, not blues brothers
yes its with hill street blues not blues brothers
TRIPS TO THE DAM = 29
soon to be the magic 30 on 12th may 2015
misterbelvedere

Post by misterbelvedere »

Was in last weekend.

The Super Silver Haze was great. Maybe one of the best hazes on the trip.

Their White Widow was harsh. I didn´t really like it.

We already bought two cakes here for the flight home. Each of us got one slice with 1 gram.
It tasted quite good and did a really nice job.
amsterdamtourist1993

Post by amsterdamtourist1993 »

i was on a solo stoner trip for the cannabis cup and found my self here good atmosphere good place found the weed lacking in quality cheap prices i tend to find myself buying at other places then sitting here
amsterdamtourist1993

Post by amsterdamtourist1993 »

i was on a solo stoner trip for the cannabis cup and found my self here good atmosphere good place found the weed lacking in quality cheap prices i tend to find myself buying at other places then sitting here