Het Gelderse

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Het Gelderse

I like Het Gelderse
100%
I don't like Het Gelderse
No votes

Total votes: 8

FlyByNite

Re: Het Gelderse

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for het Gelderse dated October 6, 2021. Thanks to VJ.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20G ... derse.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite

GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Whats worth getting here?
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Melonade for starters, it won 2nd place in the jack herror Cup recently and it is a wonderful smoke, this place is fast becoming my favourite Cs in Amsterdam I will be landing Friday morning for a 1 day jaunt with my son and this is my first stop couldn't complain about anything I got from here last few visits
esinen

Post by esinen »

i got the melonade when i was here a few weeks ago.
the kosher kush wasnt to bad either

tho i did do a wake and bake with a half g of the kosher#41 was very nice..

yeah prob my fav CS..
met the boss man 2+ yrs ago. 1 week after shop had been refurbished.
was there on a little stag do..gave the stag a free pure preroll..
been there everytime i go back, small but friendly place with a few locals in..
dosent mind u using tobacco as long as u dont leave it on table..
if its the older guy with glasses ask him wot hes smoking,,u wont go wrong with that..

have a good one both of u
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Bless
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for het Gelderse dated November 6, 2021. Thanks to Tokeing Tom

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20Ge ... derse.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Had 2 lovely mornings here the menu is great we tried a lot of stuff on it my friend his wife my son and I met here Friday and a good sesh began WAGYU, LEMON TREE, GELONADE DOJA, DEVILS PIE, GUSHERS GELATO. all on the cali side of menu so high price but top smoke very clean terpy, beautiful weed. On the Dutch side we had MELONADE still great stuff MIMOSA, OGZ. all very good even had a look at the ORANGE Bud €8 a g it looked great it was fresh and smelled like it should,

On the hash side we had BUBBA KUSH, BANANNA KUSH both filtered and both good also SHERBERT PIE and WEDDING CAKE CRUMBLE extract these were extremely good value considering the price of such material in other shops and both were top shelf highly recommended if your into this kind of stuff

All in this place is now my favourite shop the girls behind the counter are very friendly and know their stuff about the products everything seems to be good even the cheap orange bud which the girls said was very popular with the locals.Great shop
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 7th Nov 2021 01:15 pm Had 2 lovely mornings here the menu is great we tried a lot of stuff on it my friend his wife my son and I met here Friday and a good sesh began WAGYU, LEMON TREE, GELONADE DOJA, DEVILS PIE, GUSHERS GELATO. all on the cali side of menu so high price but top smoke very clean terpy, beautiful weed. On the Dutch side we had MELONADE still great stuff MIMOSA, OGZ. all very good even had a look at the ORANGE Bud €8 a g it looked great it was fresh and smelled like it should,

On the hash side we had BUBBA KUSH, BANANNA KUSH both filtered and both good also SHERBERT PIE and WEDDING CAKE CRUMBLE extract these were extremely good value considering the price of such material in other shops and both were top shelf highly recommended if your into this kind of stuff

All in this place is now my favourite shop the girls behind the counter are very friendly and know their stuff about the products everything seems to be good even the cheap orange bud which the girls said was very popular with the locals.Great shop
Quality cheers Tom :thumbup: i also like to frequent here when i am in town and this recent review of yours has got my 'Dam Sense Buds' tingling for a stop here when in town next :D
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for het Gelserse dated December 2, 2021. Thanks to Toking Tom.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20Ge ... derse.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

YS11 DEEP EAST
this was my first smoke of the day when we arrived in Amsterdam and it wacked me good, I couldnt help coughing my way through the joint which is not a good thing in a public place these days but is a very good indicator of strong weed for me ,great smell and flavour and a definite repurchase :mrgreen:

TENSCOTTI
smelled great in the tub but didn't transfer when smoking as much as ys11 ,didn't cough for this one found it very smooth ,I cant really comment on the strength all that much as I was still boxed on the first joint but I know it was enjoyable

SHERBERT PIE
Happy to see this still on the menu ,its a crumbly extract which smells tastes and kicks u in the head fabulously, €50 a g is expensive but compared to other things eg mandarina 90m from Greenplace you get twice as much and this stuff will take the Pepsi challenge with mandarina any day..both are lovely but this wins for me as I get double the trouble for my 50 bucks :D

Also tried the edible macarons they were nice with a cup of tea and I could definitely taste the good stuff they say 100mg so probably need 2 packs for a decent buzz..
Still a top shop
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Storm Eunice was friday morning, when we were leaving for airport the wind was howling and we were fearlull that our flight would be delayed or cancled but thankfully by 6.30 it seemed to die off for a while and we actually landed early in schipol 👋. But the storm had followed us and when we got to Central the wind was crazy, slates were blowing off roof tops and smashing on the ground. 4 people died in Holland on Friday because of the wind, it really wasn't safe to be wondering so we decided to make straight for het gelderse and sit for a good smoke,
We got a few of the new edibles they have cakes on lollypop sticks and jelly sweets and a cup of tea, by the time we were leaving about 2 hours later I could barely walk 😂😂 great morning had in a very chilled coffeeshop the two bud tenders Candy and Chrissy who are allways there are great and allways helpful when choosing from the menu.
Weed smoked

Gelonade Doja cali
Very sweet taste beautiful smell this was the perfect first smoke very enjoyable :mrgreen:

Wagyu cali
Strong weed good flavour went down well with space cake and cup of tea

Narsty Glue. Dutch
Great find only fresh on the menu that morning €15 a gram and it encouraged me to seek out mort dutch gems which I did with success
Papi

Post by Papi »

Never entered there, passed thousands of times, Che Guevara on the front window always keeps me away. Somehow a commie criminal know for killing innocent is not a first sight i wanna see while entering CS:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Papi wrote: Wed 23rd Mar 2022 01:01 pm Never entered there, passed thousands of times, Che Guevara on the front window always keeps me away. Somehow a commie criminal know for killing innocent is not a first sight i wanna see while entering CS:)
Was also a turn down for me for a long time, but "new" place has some good wares and (reportedly) nice staff :mrgreen:
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Yes papi I recommend the place, never really got the Che Guevara thing myself, but allways find some good weed here :mrgreen:
Papi

Post by Papi »

Ok comrades, I will give it a try, but don't expect me to test 30/g cali weed:)
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name