Het Gelderse

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Het Gelderse

I like Het Gelderse
100%
I don't like Het Gelderse
No votes

Total votes: 8

ftcarer

Het Gelderse

Post by ftcarer »

ACD Page: Het Gelderse

Small CS on Geldersekade north of Nieuwmarkt.
very airy shop , native american stuff,pic's,statues,pipes, spread around ,
friendly budlady (smoking a fat cone ) seating is a bit uncomfortable , there is a window bench aswell . Can only comment on the cheese which although not very strong was an ok smoke .
A good place to go for a smoke just outside of the center , worth a visit :)

Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Roccy Tittzenbeer

Re: Het Gelderse

Post by Roccy Tittzenbeer »

Called in here at the weekend during the daytime, place was half full. Seating is on high barstools/chairs. Clean and tidy, minimalistic decor in one smallish well lit room. Great front window views over the canal.
Budtender was good natured and helpful, no issue with me checking out a few buds in close detail. there's also quite a few local hash smokers in there due to them stocking decent quality hashes. Mixed nationality of customers between locals and visitors
Weed seemed decent too.
Prices were average 8 to 12 Euros per G depending.
I chose some nice tight sweet smelling buds of chocolope which I rolled neat (with freeby papers and roaches), after 3/4 of the joint I was basically bolloxed and had to ease my way out and get a bit of fresh air. The flavour was tasty, burned nicely and evenly, no crackling or shit like that !
From the first head buzz there was a gradual further creep of intensity and then off into a bit of fantasyworld. Really enjoyed that as I am more of a hash fan myself.
The shop doesn't have easy chairs and couches so if you need to flop and couch lock you'd be better moving on somewhere else.
Because of that will buy and fly next time - worth a wander in for a nosey at the menu - list not a mile long but some good names.
Just 30 yards around the corner from Voyagers.
Overall a good shop with decent gear and somewhere different from the usual regular circuit of shops that get a mention.
Chocolope was very good 8th / 9th October 2011
First visit October 1976 last visit still to come ....
Barry quango

Post by Barry quango »

Went in here a couple of nights on my last trip in November because it was very close to the boat I was staying on,tried the strawberry haze,cheese and the kush with no name ( just kush)
All ok but nothing standout. On the second night got a g of isolater and put most of it in a joint with half a g or so of cheese from green place! Bad move for me ! Coughie mc Coughieson for half hour while feeling well and truly battered! My friend had done the same as me but with iso and grinspoon from green place.game over for us lol
greenT92

Post by greenT92 »

i suggest the shoreline from this shop. verrry nice
swizzy

Post by swizzy »

actual is a good shop went in for my last smoke as it was close to AMS central. i actually wish id gone in hee earlier.

very small inside but the vibe is very nice. you dont feel pressure to leave if you don't buy any drink.

reasonably priced gear as well for the location.
trips to Amsterdam 19
DesIreland

Post by DesIreland »

Good shop nicely situated - fresh clean weed and good service. Talked with some good guys here - will be back. High stools no couch locked sofas to space out on. Young crowd, modern decor - service friendly and product (to me) great. Liked it - good vibe.
The mind is everything. What you think - you become.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Walked past this place too many times - I'll definitely give her a whirl come April, cheers for the write ups dudes.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for het Gelderse dated April 20, 2018. Kudos to OneHighMofo.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20Ge ... erse.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Bought a gram of Silver Haze here as my last bag of the trip and it was pretty damn strong! Completely cut through everything else I'd consumed that day.
One of the stronger and cleaner bags of the week for me.
Nice small set up inside, friendly staff and pleasant service, will try a few more selections from the menu next visit. Would recommend 👍
Kay Noosh

Post by Kay Noosh »

I came here quite early, very long opening hours, I think even longer than mentioned on the page here, but I don't remember them exactly. Very nice, pleasant room, very friendly staff, and I went for the Casey Jones (1g/10€) that I found interesting. Not tried yet but if anything should be wrong with it I'll write again... Very detailed menu with percentage sativa / indica mentioned; if it's right it should be a good place for beginners to choose.
I would come here again.
Addition: The Casey Jones is quite cool, very well-balanced. I smoked it with an absolute beginner who liked it too - good recommendation :)
"God's herb, puts you in the moment. Smoke a little and let it do its thing!" (H. Diltz)
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for het Gelderse dated January 4, 2019. Thanks to Robert.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20Ge ... derse.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Thanks for the new menu FBN, i guess this is what lots of menus are going to look like - stupidly "cali" heavy. Shame I was gonna pop in and check out their shoreline :?
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

pengaldinho wrote: Sat 5th Jan 2019 10:17 am Thanks for the new menu FBN, i guess this is what lots of menus are going to look like - stupidly "cali" heavy. Shame I was gonna pop in and check out their shoreline :?
It really is getting way out of control isn't it? I'm kinda shocked there is the overall market for it, but I guess the profit margins must be so much higher the effort to normalise it on behalf of these shops must be worth it.

I just realised that €35/g is pretty much exactly the price of gold. :roll:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Not_the_monk wrote: Sat 5th Jan 2019 02:06 pm I just realised that €35/g is pretty much exactly the price of gold. :roll:
Some top industry traders say it's also the exact market price of stupid.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Had the Super Silver Haze and Big Blue Cheese here, €10g and €12/g respectively. Both good clean stuff and I like the shop. I had never been before but given some good reviews on here I checked it out. Friendly staff. chilled vibe and a very amusing urinal so I will be back :lol: :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!