Het Gelderse

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Het Gelderse

I like Het Gelderse
100%
I don't like Het Gelderse
No votes

Total votes: 8

ScottishC

Re: Het Gelderse

Post by ScottishC »

DjShaggy wrote: Sat 11th Feb 2023 03:30 pm Is anything sold anywhere what it's supposed to be? Coffeeshops have been renaming strains to fit their menus since the 90s
True, but claiming to have a specific pheno from a specific grower (and using that to justify a massive price tag) is particularly egregious, and goes beyond making up silly names for Amnesia Haze as marketing flim-flam.

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Het Gelderse dated 20 April 2023, submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Lemming

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/het%20G ... derse.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for het Gelderse dated 23 June 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by WhySea.

smooth-blazer

Post by smooth-blazer »

Great little Coffeeshop. My No.1 bud was the Pink Guave and it was incredible at 16 Euro a Gram. Also tried Several other strains and they were all fantastic buds that smoked perfectly. Cannot recommend this place enough.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Also had the Pink Guava like smooth-blazer said it's a quality smoke with great flavour and packs a great punch, good weed for €16
On the hash side I got Forbidden Fruit €22 a bit on the expensive but the minute I smelled it in the tub I was sold ..wonderful flavour and strong, proper new school hash which I like very much :mrgreen:
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Het Gelderse dated 5 September 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Tokeing Tom :mrgreen:

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

a month ago
After reading many good reviews especially from Tom about the coffeeshop I decided to check it out again :D

Lemon Shocker double filtered hash (15€/g) - I tried that one mainly because of that lovely lemony smell that fits very nice to my personal taste. Most lemony hashes that I tried in the past were more on the sativa side but the budtender told me it´s more indica which is what I was looking for :mrgreen: More crumbly brighter colored piece of hash. In the sun light you could see crystals bling bling :D It bubbled strong when touched by the flame while not as wild as some other filtered hashes that I tried that trip. Well sadly the smell didn´t transfer 100% to the taste but it was still good and clean tasting. Effect was good as well strong enough and like the budtender said more indica.
Overall good quality filtered hash while I hoped that it would taste like the smell :D Effect was maybe also a bit weaker than the other filtered hashes that I tried this trip in that price range but I was still happy with it 8)

Twissla hash (13€/g) - Looked very fresh and tempting in the container so I went for it. A creamy brighter colored hash with a good oil content which bubbled strong when touched by the flame. A smooth tasty hashy smoke and what I was looking for. Effect was like a happy stoned to me :mrgreen: Funnily I noticed that they sold me 2 different batches. One batch was like I described before and the other one seemed to be me more of a newschool hash... Maybe something went wrong when refilling but whatever, luckily it was only a little and most of it was as I described.
Overall good quality maroccan hash and I preferred it over the Beldia and Beldia Tidghine from Coffeeshop Spirit.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Het Gelderse dated 12 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Tokeing Tom

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

LEMON CHERRY GELATO€15
this weed was probably our favourite of all over the trip as good as any 30euro cali in my opinion ..Great smell from the tub Nice looking nuggets and a mouth watering flavour the transfers beautifully from the first to the last drag of your spliff we probably bought about 20g of this between us and went back for more but they were temporarily out ...so we went for

ZOAP €16
Again this weed was very good It could be sold as cali I've seen worse passed off as it in different shops ..I've smoked this strain before and really liked it.. this lives up to the reputation and has them z terps in abundance ...

RICHARD MILLER hash
Very good static hash and for €13 a g it's a bargin very crumbly filter texture bubbles well good flavour and packs a punch

Love this shop
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Het Gelderse dated 3 April 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Tokeing Tom :mrgreen:

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/cs-gelderse.html

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

First stop again love this place in the mornings chrissy back working there showed us a lot of things ended up with ZKITTLES..RUNTZ OG..GORILLA ZKITTLES..APPLES AND BANANAS..BLACK RUNTZ..
All the weed was dutch and all very nice my favourite probably the black runtz at €13 it's good stuff...
Also got some MIMOSA double filter hash €13 and I was very impressed with it the consistency the smell and flavour were all on point and it was strong recommend 👌
I also seen on ig that they sell the Haze monkeys pre rolls so I tried one €15 it's pure weed covered in oil rolled in keif I have to say I've had a lot worse ...3 of us smoked it and we're well buzzed not bad option for someone looking a last joint before leaving for the train...all in I still like the place 👍
AzLaker

Post by AzLaker »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 6th Apr 2024 12:44 pm First stop again love this place in the mornings chrissy back working there showed us a lot of things ended up with ZKITTLES..RUNTZ OG..GORILLA ZKITTLES..APPLES AND BANANAS..BLACK RUNTZ..
All the weed was dutch and all very nice my favourite probably the black runtz at €13 it's good stuff...
Also got some MIMOSA double filter hash €13 and I was very impressed with it the consistency the smell and flavour were all on point and it was strong recommend 👌
I also seen on ig that they sell the Haze monkeys pre rolls so I tried one €15 it's pure weed covered in oil rolled in keif I have to say I've had a lot worse ...3 of us smoked it and we're well buzzed not bad option for someone looking a last joint before leaving for the train...all in I still like the place 👍

First off, a BIG thank you @Not_the_monk for all the C.S. updates. :clap: :thumbup: Great work.

Thank you @Tokeing tom for posting your coffeeshop reviews. With the ACD gang getting into town in a couple of weeks, it's nice to see what's HOT & what's NOT. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Keep it up Tom. :clap:

AzLaker
8)
If you never do, you'll never know.
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

Black runtz had loads of seeds tho
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

GanjaGod wrote: Mon 8th Apr 2024 07:44 am Black runtz had loads of seeds tho