Coffeeshop 137

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like Coffeeshop 137?

Yes
96%
No
4%

Total votes: 26

worldcitizen1723

Re: Coffeeshop 137

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

OMG 🤣🙃 the mate just went to google coffeeshop 137 …. (their FB page had disappeared and wanted to make sure all was okay). He almost fell out of his chair, google is using our picture sitting in front of the coffeeshop 😎

HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

I'd never been here before... went twice this trip. Very handsome chap behind the counter (Bepe?) Friendly and helpful. I asked about the cereal milk and had a nose, he pointed me to Ice Cream Cookies, not top shelf and only 50c more than the cereal milk at €14. Why not? Was also after a piece of morrocan and he recommended the Champagne. Both of these were really nice the weed gave a lovely white Ash and was super smooth, a quality smoke. The hash was a dark brown fudge which bubbled nicely when touched with the flame. Lovely old school smell. Lekker. Gave us a free lighter on our way out.
Came back the next night and had the Kosher at €16. The tender remembered me and we had a little chat about the weed.
I like this place lots of locals here and there seems to be a nice little community. They are also super welcoming to tourists and first timers too. The same guy was working both days and he greeted everyone with warmth and was helpful to all.
It was also reassuring to see a steady stream of locals calling in for the Champagne
Good place
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 137 dated October 11, 2022. Thanks to Toking Tom.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/137/Menus/137.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for 137 dated December 22, 2022. Kudos to NachoThrDog46.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/137/Menus/137.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
djreign

Post by djreign »

Sitting here has always been one of my favorite places to be in town. Reliable menu with some ever presents, Dutch Haze, Orange Bud and a decent WW.

Dutch Haze is as good as always today but the Melonade is certainly a tasty little treat. Can see I’ll be back for more of it.

Chilled this am, 6 people in total in.

The bud tender is always a friendly guy, a sneaker head and is always good to talk to. Today he is mainly training a new BT in the difference in strains etc. interesting to watch.

I’ve been visiting this shop for 23 years, since the Sturgis days and a lot has changed in town. 137 always remains a comfortable and pretty place to sit.
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

djreign wrote: Sat 11th Mar 2023 10:14 am Sitting here has always been one of my favorite places to be in town. Reliable menu with some ever presents, Dutch Haze, Orange Bud and a decent WW.

Dutch Haze is as good as always today but the Melonade is certainly a tasty little treat. Can see I’ll be back for more of it.

Chilled this am, 6 people in total in.

The bud tender is always a friendly guy, a sneaker head and is always good to talk to. Today he is mainly training a new BT in the difference in strains etc. interesting to watch.

I’ve been visiting this shop for 23 years, since the Sturgis days and a lot has changed in town. 137 always remains a comfortable and pretty place to sit.

So you mean they really have a good White widow? :shock:
I never checked there ww Out, because Overall the oldschool strains are regular bullshit weed since many many years :mrgreen: did it has the real taste from Back in the days?
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for 137 dated 11 July 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Hit The North

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/137/Menus/137.html

worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

Not_the_monk wrote: Sun 16th Jul 2023 08:15 pm New menu for 137 dated 11 July 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Hit The North

Their amnesia haze is always spot on.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for 137 dated 29 August 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Cha

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Had the hash called static ...don't think it's real static more like a cheap filter hash nut it wasn't bad bubbled nicely and had a kick to it, bit lacking in something