Help from any Canadian folk appreciated!!

Adamster

Re: Help from any Canadian folk appreciated!!

Post by Adamster »

:shock:

8)
Last edited by Adamster on Tue 26th Aug 2014 01:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Nice and leafy
Amsterdam dreaming.............
macky

Post by macky »

There,s so much pot here I can.t get 1600 a pound for pineapple haze I mean every where.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Wow, so the west and Lower Canada are cheap, but its expensive in the middle. Know so many people, but not a club member, i cant get a scrip from my doc. Very jealous of both of you
macky

Post by macky »

TwoCanucks wrote:Wow, so the west and Lower Canada are cheap, but its expensive in the middle. Know so many people, but not a club member, i cant get a scrip from my doc. Very jealous of both of you
Hey brother check the one company on heath canadas web site of licenced growers, the one company opened a clinic in toronto and are going to open two more across the country.There set up to help you get a doctor with the plan to sell you meds.Cheers
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

TwoCanucks wrote:Wow, so the west and Lower Canada are cheap, but its expensive in the middle. Know so many people, but not a club member, i cant get a scrip from my doc. Very jealous of both of you
My sister live in Regina and gets weed at 160 an oz ! What middle you taking about ? The centre of your brain? ;) leafy pff! So why don't I end up with shake if it full of leaves ? :( lol
macky

Post by macky »

Adamster wrote:
My sister live in Regina and gets weed at 160 an oz ! What middle you taking about ? The centre of your brain? ;) leafy pff! So why don't I end up with shake if it full of leaves ? :( lol
Because you use a grinder?
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Adamster wrote:
So delete the pics, and then reply...enjoy yer garbage leaves. It should be cheap in regina, its one big fucking field
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Ioriganaly posted them just too show you and not the whole world ;) it why I deleted them !!
You saw them that all was needed ;) you can go flap on some other herb not mine :p
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Well loriganaly ;) you posted, and when I pointed out the heavy leaves and bad trim you took them down....so what should people think.

Anyways, good for you, I'm happy you can buy cheap weed. End of discussion.