PS3 Anyone?

Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

templeball

Post by templeball »

Just got Mod Nation Racing, the driving game, spent two days with my son designing a track and ripping it up, anyone here got it?

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

Not played that myself yet.

been playing the move games alot tho.
Hunting for crystals
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

DanFromUk wrote:I had no probs. i got all kinds of screw drivers.

The star shaped screw you mean?
TWOCKER :wink: :lol:
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

DanFromUk wrote:Not played that myself yet.

been playing the move games alot tho.
Must get my hands on the move controllers, whats it like?
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Endure
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

anyone else hear this week that the new cod black ops will be available in 3d aswell
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/11491831
Boner

Post by Boner »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:anyone else hear this week that the new cod black ops will be available in 3d aswell
Yep it'll be available from release as well, 3D games still doesn't interest me in the slightest.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
roker

Post by roker »

Fuggin douche can't even spell instaLLment...that's the fucking BBC for you now, after 13 shitty years of a cuntish liebore gov...fucking CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

food for thought...BBC jobs are only EVER advertised in the fucking grauniad...motherfuckers!!!!!
Boner

Post by Boner »

roker wrote:
Fuggin douche can't even spell instaLLment...that's the fucking BBC for you now, after 13 shitty years of a cuntish liebore gov...fucking CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

food for thought...BBC jobs are only EVER advertised in the fucking grauniad...motherfuckers!!!!!
Chill Winston.
roker

Post by roker »

Boner wrote:
Pauli Wallnuts wrote:anyone else hear this week that the new cod black ops will be available in 3d aswell
Yep it'll be available from release as well, 3D games still doesn't interest me in the slightest.
Assassins Creed 3 would be good in 3d...
roker

Post by roker »

Boner wrote:
Chill Winston.
hehe...needs me some more weed..on the case now :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Got some Turtle Beach Earforce any one else got them and think they are as shit as i do? :shock:

Before them i got some Panasonic ones to go through the surround sound which pissed all over them and cost about £15, no mic on them but i rarely talk as i just swear alot so best not to be herd anyway.

TBH i just feel a bit pissed off with them coz the are just not good value at all and TBH the sound quality is very poor, my TV sound is even better than them. Might e-mail the fuckers and complain coz i am just not impressed at all.
Boner

Post by Boner »

You may have a dud pair as my turtle beaches are awesome, playing MW2 for example I can tell where people are coming from (as long as they're not using Ninja Pro) before I even see them, they've saved me plenty of times.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Boner wrote:You may have a dud pair as my turtle beaches are awesome, playing MW2 for example I can tell where people are coming from (as long as they're not using Ninja Pro) before I even see them, they've saved me plenty of times.
Yeh i can hear it but i could with the Panasonic plugged into the surround sound and also with the TV speakers. The surround sound was connected by optical cable to the PS3 but the turtle beach plugs into the AV connection. Dunno if that has anything to do with it but TBH thats all i can think it would be.
Probably just my unstoned imagination :lol: my Kid loves them so i suppose i could cut the cables off and let him pretend to be a PLANE DRIVER (Inbetweeners :wink: :lol: )
king solomon

Post by king solomon »

im new to all this online console thing. add me on ps3 im diablo-k1ng
Last edited by king solomon on Mon 27th Dec 2010 04:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
weed=illegal alcohol=legal why?