PS3 Anyone?

Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

hulldj

Post by hulldj »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:
DanFromUk wrote:I have had the red light of death on my ps3 last night. really gutted.

Anyone know if it can be fixed??
you mean yellow light? anyway yes very easy to fix,
just follow this guide &u cant go wrong, i used paintstripper gun & it did the job fine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U70SgRDVcBo
beep beep beep bollocks . . Back out with the heat gun. . . Grrr. . Cheers for the link pauli, will give it another go when i get back home

KingBlueSlims

Post by KingBlueSlims »

just picked up a pair of astro a40's for £140 off ebay, was a toss up between them or the turtlebeach x41's but decided to go for the astro's after reading reviews stating the a40's offer better soumd quality. Also to enable chat on the x41's i would of had to folk out an extra £30 for an adaptor. Has anyone had any experience with the astro a40's? If so what are your thoughts?
Boner

Post by Boner »

Yeah Astros are better than Turtle Beaches, I've got a pair of TB X11's, I dont think my hearing or my standard of gaming is good enough to warrant paying £100+ which is why I went for them.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
KingBlueSlims

Post by KingBlueSlims »

Are the x11's basically the wired version of the x41's? Luckily ive got an awesome gf who has bought them for me otherwise i wouldn't of bothered, I know the Astro's are £190 new but £140 off ebay aint bad and the cheapest x41's where £110 plus £30 for chat adaptor as i said before so a no brainer really.

I'm sort of in a clan called LNCL(laugh now cry later) but 2 of the team are US player's and we struggle to all get together on a reg basis due to time differences, when we do we're pretty unstoppable think our record is 38 wins in a row. Then again comparing pub matches to competative is like comparing weed to hash... the same thing but on so many diff level's
Boner

Post by Boner »

KingBlueSlims wrote:Are the x11's basically the wired version of the x41's?
Yeah pretty much, they are pretty decent and I love sound whoring so they do whats needed. ;)
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
cornish pixie

Re:

Post by cornish pixie »

templeball wrote:Just got Mod Nation Racing, the driving game, spent two days with my son designing a track and ripping it up, anyone here got it?
yeah but it makes my eyes bleed after a couple of joints. Christ talk about red eye . I dont think i blink whilst racing due to if did i may miss something. Its a nuts game !!!
"If you can, then do "
USbongLord

Re: PS3 Anyone?

Post by USbongLord »

just so you folks know...the same day the playstation netwerk went down my credit card got hacked...saudi arabian airlines for 2000,walmart for 700,ireland,sweden,south africa,almost 5000 in charges were attempted and declined(cause my bank is cool) on my card..ive been on a few other forums and talked to the bank and this has happened to alot of people the same time as me...PLEASE if youve been on ps netwek and bought anything..just check yer cards to maker sure yer not getting fucked too....take care kids
rockin into the night
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

I got the original Turtlebeach X3's. The wireless is brilliant, I bougt them whilst I was over in the US and I can't fault them, I can't count the amount of times I have dropped them. IMO I prefer the Turtlebeaches.

And they work for my Xbox 360, Ps3 and they are awesome when I'm watching movies :)
hulldj

Post by hulldj »

If anyone in the UK is struggling with PSN tonight and are unable to connect but friends are try going to settings and turnin internet off then on.

Worked for 3 of my mates earlier. May help or may just have been a fluke for them :lol:
Live.. Love... Laugh and dance more. Stay safe ACD
Taylor

Re:

Post by Taylor »

quote="KingBlueSlims"]Are the x11's basically the wired version of the x41's?[/quote]

Correct me if Im wrong but arent x41's 5.1 souround sound with a dolby line in and the x11's are just a 2.1 stereo headset same at the x31's? Or is there different ps3 ones?
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

psn is off line...ill never use it again...been hacked
rockin into the night
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

USBONGLORD wrote:psn is off line...ill never use it again...been hacked
Mine works :? :wink: :lol:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

check yer credit and banks..thats all im sayin...the thousands they tried to steal from me made me have a bad taste for sony..see ya on x box till that gets hacked too...i had to talk to them credit card people for a couple hours the other day...holy shit :lol: ...recon this identity theft thing is gonna get worse...
rockin into the night
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Nice your one of the only reported 3 in the world to get done then, although 2 of them was started by microsoft :wink: :lol:

Cant beleive peeps even registered any major card anyway :roll:
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Kermit wrote:Cant beleive peeps even registered any major card anyway :roll:
same here, i got about 5different accounts & each 1 leads back to nelson mandella house :wink: amazing what you can do with a postcode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;