PSN:-
pompeynut81

Hunting for crystals
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

Doesn't no one have a ps3?
Hunting for crystals
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

mdscantona77 im rarely on it though.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I have PS3 and will add you when i get another new controller as they tend to not like walls and being stamped on. :shock:
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Kermit wrote:I have PS3 and will add you when i get another new controller as they tend to not like walls and being stamped on. :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vandaag is het begin van de rest van je leven
Panog

Post by Panog »

Jah513 on PSN, but I don't play a lot of multiplayer game, I'm on Assassin's Creed II right now
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

lol at kermit. thats something i can't do that anymore as i just plastered the walls and its all painted white, lol how can i explain a great big dirty black mark to her, i can't!!!

So i'll have to use the floor :lol:

What games do you tend to play, im mostly on modern warfare 2 and fifa 10.
Hunting for crystals
Boner

Post by Boner »

Kermit wrote:I have PS3 and will add you when i get another new controller as they tend to not like walls and being stamped on. :shock:
I bet Modern Warfare 2 is the main culprit for that.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Boner wrote:
I bet Modern Warfare 2 is the main culprit for that.
Add WAW and GT and you are spot on. This is my 6th controller and the 3rd of the year. Also WTF they have gone up £5 since march, best be carefull with this one :wink:
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

I went threw tons of cheap/crap ones when i used to play FIFA,Microsoft are by far & away the best out there if you ask me 8).
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

PS3? ya smokemeakipper77. add me.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: was playing mw2 last night, all of a sudden screen froze & ps3 turns off, now every time i go too start it it turns on then back off again, done some looking on youtube & ive got yellow light of death :x theres no permanent fix, so i gotta take the f**ker apart & do god knows what just to get the disc out & manually back up my stored memory, bullshit, i now know what xbox owners been putting up with
Boner

Post by Boner »

Ouch I hope you get it sorted, 1 good thing about Microshit is they gave all the consoles a 3 year warranty against the rrod.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

ManicMacMan - i think, if not its SensiStenMan.

I have a look later and change it if it aint that.Been a while since i played online.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote::twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: was playing mw2 last night, all of a sudden screen froze & ps3 turns off, now every time i go too start it it turns on then back off again, done some looking on youtube & ive got yellow light of death :x theres no permanent fix, so i gotta take the f**ker apart & do god knows what just to get the disc out & manually back up my stored memory, bullshit, i now know what xbox owners been putting up with
happened to my friend, apparently its somewhat rare. he never did get his ficex, no coverage by sony. so he just bought a new one i think.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin