Baba (formerly Barentsz)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Baba (formerly Barentsz)

I like Baba
82%
I don't like Baba
18%

Total votes: 11

Tokeing tom

Re: Baba (formerly Barentsz)

Post by Tokeing tom »

Yea shags chill man :lol: :lol:

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

You can call me tom :D
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Hi there Tokes :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Don't call me tokes :D
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

This is getting stupid... I think everyone should stop with the childish behaviour, and only post items relevant to the thread... Preferably, a thorough review of Babs coffeeshop.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I concur
Daz1976

Post by Daz1976 »

Visited baba's last week, on the final afternoon of my 3 day trip. Was a must visit for me following the move from voyagers - purely for the lemon bubble 😋

It didn't seem too long a walk as our hotel was right beside CS relax, around 15 mins. It was quiet when we went in. After ordering a gram and some coffees, we walked through to the back and overall I think it was one of the biggest coffeeshops we had visited over the 3 days, plenty of seats available lol

I'll be honest, all I can say about the lemon bubble is that it was a nice smoke 😄 But then again, I don't think I had a bad bit on my trip. The least enjoyable was a pre rolled I'd bought in Rockland (a meeting point near my brothers hotel 😳 And it was the first coffeeshop I'd visited in 1999 😂😂)

We only stayed for a joint each as we had to start thinking about heading home 😢 But well worth the effort to get there, well off the beaten path of most tourists, giving it a real local feel. Will definitely be back on the next visit ✌️😎
Smell the flowers while you can✌️
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

KeyMonCha wrote: Fri 7th Feb 2020 11:46 am This is getting stupid... I think everyone should stop with the childish behaviour, and only post items relevant to the thread... Preferably, a thorough review of Babs coffeeshop.
i apologise keymonrad, sparks and tokeing tod
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

:D Apology accepted Shugs
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Pathetic!

...You've all been reported to Lemmykins!
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Hope this is a permanent fixture! 4 verdampers, taken from Baba Instagram.

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

100% agree. It is silly that we spend countless hours gathering content, share it here, and get ridiculed by keyboard warriors.

Baba has really stepped it up the past several months since the addition of Phenofinders.
KeyMonCha wrote: Fri 7th Feb 2020 11:46 am This is getting stupid... I think everyone should stop with the childish behaviour, and only post items relevant to the thread... Preferably, a thorough review of Babs coffeeshop.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

AudioKush wrote: Sat 18th Jul 2020 09:52 am 100% agree. It is silly that we spend countless hours gathering content, share it here, and get ridiculed by keyboard warriors.

Baba has really stepped it up the past several months since the addition of Phenofinders.

You don’t spend hours gathering content.

you come on here once every 2 months to post some menus and advertise your site. (It is July now you are rekindling a February fire) You’ve been asked several times to sort it out and at least link back to here and you just ignore it every single time.
Your menus are ugly and your reviews are so bland they’re unreadable. Learn some graphical design skills and maybe stop sucking every coffeeshop owners dick?
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

And yet nobody cares about the FOUR Verdampers and possibly the first vaporlounge in Amsterdam? Shame on you all! :lol: :mrgreen:
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

RoMoney wrote: Fri 17th Jul 2020 07:57 am Hope this is a permanent fixture! 4 verdampers, taken from Baba Instagram.

Thanks for sharing this information @RoMoney, i think its great and will defo be spending a bit of serious time in this place when i am back in town next, its a shame that it is only 4 but in my opinion its a Thumbs Up :thumbup: and well worth a visit in the future.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D