de Kade

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like coffeeshop de Kade

I like de Kade
91%
I don't like de kade
9%

Total votes: 11

Colina

de Kade

Post by Colina »

ACD Page De Kade

did somebody recently visit de Kade near the olympic stadium?
is it worth the way out that far? do you know the opening times of de Kade?
:?: :?: :?:

ozric

Re: de Kade

Post by ozric »

OK, went there, finally found it last week while delivering a parcel.
White Widow, Power Plant, Orange Bud.
They got small bags for 7 euro's and big bags for 14 euro's.

Also Super Silver Haze and Amnesia for the more expensive types.

I tried a joint of Orange Bud, lost of crumbles but good weed.
Also nice people there, and a huge TV screen across from the bar.

I also bought some Rolls Royce hash for 8 euro's/gram, smells marrocan, I'm gonna try it soon.
orle

Post by orle »

prebagged...clean resinous nederwiet/cashcrop WW & PP for decent price (2.2gr for 15).

looked at the Cheese, Amnesia, and Kush, all priced at 10 p/g. Cheese and Amnesia looked smelled mediocre, Kush was better so bought a 15 "large" bag....taste is OK at best, earthy but no fuel or OG-ness, quite strong fx tho
orle

Post by orle »

second visit, back to buy some more WW... i like a clean skunky fruity Nederwiet from time to time, i compare it to clean pilsener (simple, common, but a pleasure when done well) and, maybe, amsterdam is to nederwiet what urquell is to pils. So there i was.

this time i noticed their "Blue Cheese" and "Choco Fondue", both 10 pg, and was offered to have a look.

Strong and healthy looking Blue Cheese, real nice structure and resin coverage, the aroma didn't blow me away but was OK cheesy. bought a 15-bag and snapped some pics, will upload later.

Chocofondue was smaller, shrivelly little nugs...my nose smelled some light cheese odors but no chocolope,.. i passed it up and got a bag of the generic but powerful "kush" instead.
Asked about his hash and saw some impressive 'superpolm', 2.2gr for 15. Didnt sample it, but structure and color looked more-than-OK, will buy a slice next time. Aaaand left with a very nice dry-but-fragrant Widow nug :mrgreen:
Sailor59

Post by Sailor59 »

I park at the Olympic Stadium when I drive across so this little shop looks a good bet for the apartment weed. Check it out next time.
Matroos negenenvijftig
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

This was my to go shop few years back. Cool little neighbourhood shop. Always bought pollem or superpollum. Cheap and good
WhiteAnimal420

Post by WhiteAnimal420 »

I have visited this shop lately , as the DNA is closed . I had Rolex OG which was very good , much stronger than Mr. K and lately had some Kosher Kush for 10 E/g , its not so good as Easy Times or Voyagers had , but if u look at the price tag , its worth it :)
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

always get good hash here , but the weed is just crack lol
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

RvanSteensel wrote:always get good hash here , but the weed is just crack lol
stick with the hash , crack is just no good for you mate mmmmkay :wink: :mrgreen: :twisted:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I read many good things about their weed in the last months so I decide to check it out myself :D

It is located in the south of Amsterdam so not really near the centrum but it wasn´t hard to find for me although my mobile was broken atm and had no google maps... It´s good to reach from station "Amsterdam Zuid" or the tramstation "Olympiakade" (line 24 if I remember right)". It is a smaller neighbourhood coffeeshop in a beautiful silent area.

I was the only "tourist" in there but anyway the staff and the customers were very friendly to me :D I don´t know why but the place with the staff and so on reminds me a little bit of Coffeeshop the Stud. Also on their menu are a few things that I also saw at Studs menu... maybe they are connected...
I asked for a nice indica or better kush :mrgreen: and the friendly mid aged dealer lady showed me everything they had :shock: :thumbup:
Beachfront (Kosher x Shoreline) and the OG#18 (13€/g) were sold out atm... Kosher (16€/g), Skywalker OG (14€/g), Scotts OG and one or two more I forgot :lol: all looked and smelled really good. I went for the Skywalker OG because it has symply the best smell of the ones she showed to me.

Skywalker OG (14€/g) - Smellt pretty like OG yammmy :mrgreen: also the taste is there :thumbup: and it burned pretty good... compared to the OG Kush I got from Katsu later that day the Skywalker was a little bit harsher in the end. I mean I could smoke OG all day (or eat it :lol: )... so smooth but when you take strong and deep tokes it makes you caugh :lol: wich not have to be bad maybe it´s just that strong...

Overall a really nice friendly neighbourhood coffeeshop. The strains seems to be legit and of good quality. Maybe not top quality what I saw but also a little cheaper than in most places... by the way drinks are also pretty cheap.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Walked down here from Vondel park last week as I wanted to get some of the edibles from Golden Green Bakery but they do not have them anymore. I got the Somari (€12/g) which was good and well cured. The shop is located in a nice quite residential area with a man made lake beside it. I got there before it opened so chilled across the lake with a joint.....and no working lighter....agggggghhh....thank god I got one when they opened :)

Check out Beatrix Park if in the area and CS DNA is also close by.

Also left them a souvenir in Amsterdam Zuid

Bring back Imelda Marcos!
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Rollex og at 13e very nice smoke.at a decent price compared to central.lovely shop with a big fun cat.very clean.they will ask you to buy weed if your staying for a hour or 2.but a g a hour between 4 aint that bad.outher than that lovey cs.with a big menu
Colina

Post by Colina »

Nice shop with calm atmosphere. We were asked to buy weed but not forced as she realized we had enough from other shops and that we already bought drinks. Shop cat :roll: Nice shop for small groups. Vondelpark and Beatrix Park both not far away, the route to Beatrix Park is through one of Amsterdams upscale nieghborhoods. If you want to explore the south of Amsterdam plan a stop there.
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for de Kade dated April 21, 2018, Thanks Colina.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/deKade/Menus/deKade.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Was there a few times over the weekend, had the White Widow 2g €15, which I like to use for hash joints, Purple Chemdawg €14g and Holy Grail €12. Holy Grail was really nice and I love this coffeeshop in general. They were showing the world cup final and giving out free febo like snacks to customers as they have way more locals than most coffeeshops. I also like Amsterdam Zuid in general and I returned again to Beatrix Park.

The cat is keeping well btw for those interested. He generated a lot of questions on my Insta stories so I felt the need to provide an update.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!