What game...

Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

spireax

Re: What game...

Post by spireax »

A friend's playing Shogun 2 says it's hellishly hard compared to the rest of total war - I prefer medieval - axes, blood, guts and heavy cavalry :)
I'm back on CoD for sniper action

Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

in shogun ya only get like 30 units to select from..its brutal....in midevil..my fav too..ya can really fuck someones day up many ways :lol: ..im back on forza hotlapping..nice to do when stoned...forza 4 coming... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

USBONGLORD wrote:in shogun ya only get like 30 units to select from..its brutal....in midevil..my fav too..ya can really fuck someones day up many ways :lol: ..im back on forza hotlapping..nice to do when stoned...forza 4 coming... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have had many long and memorable seiges in Medieval 1 and 2, one lasted over 3 hours, first class. 8)
Picked up Alien vs Predator last week on steam for the insane price of 3.75, quite enjoyable for less than a fiver. totally love the alien missions knocking off colonial marines in the darkness and harvesting Weyland and Yutani employee's :twisted:
Do you recommend Shogun 2 Bong? Been looking at either that or Crysis 2.
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

So I downloaded the free weekend of Black Ops multiplayer on steam this week and I must say it is SHIT, total laggy piece of crap that is not fit for purchase, the console crowd love it unsurprisingly :lol:. Auto aim FTW.
templeball

Post by templeball »

La noire - like it but don't love it, some cool murders but surprisingly repetitive gameplay, but no increased heart rate type of pace which suits me nowadays
Also downloaded indie diablo type isometric dungeon basher called Torchlight on the xbox that's great and goes on forever
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
cornish pixie

Post by cornish pixie »

Crysis 2 ps3 excellent campaign yet to play online though !!!!! loving everything about it. The best game since black ops being released in my view
"If you can, then do "
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Borderlands GOTY edition, picked it up in the recent steam sale for an insane 7.50
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

BF3 alpha test, got my email with a key today, will be on soon for a quick blast.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

total war midevel brittanica
rockin into the night
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, picked up for a crazy 3 Great English Pounds and 74 pence, I love the sales they have on steam.
angry pirate

Post by angry pirate »

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe wrote:Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, picked up for a crazy 3 Great English Pounds and 74 pence, I love the sales they have on steam.
Sounds good, twas an epic graphic novel.
ACD Fantasy League 16/17 - 276297-87189.

Free to join :)
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

MLB2K 2011......I am as shit at this as I am at every game....love it though..... I am like a fat CC Sabathia on the mound :shock: :lol:
Endure
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

Streets Of Rage 2 8)
KEEP ER LIT
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Battlefield 3, its okay, not as good as COD in gameplay terms but it will do me and with the new C.O.D soon i can avoid annoying little school boys so its an added bonus.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Kermit wrote:Battlefield 3, its okay, not as good as COD in gameplay terms but it will do me and with the new C.O.D soon i can avoid annoying little school boys so its an added bonus.

Have to say i had a stonking 3 hours last night on Squad Deathmatch with some proper normal American adults, amazing connection, and its starting to look a very good game. Good guys no abuse just proper good tactics and when you get shot you get shot and no fucker crys about ruining there stats.

I am liking very much :lol:

Its managed to pull me out my seat/wheel rig and away from GT5, hehe