New York Yankee hats

Dutch language.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

DC wrote:Could possibly be the first time a shotgun blast to the face improved the looks of the victim. :shock:
Id use a 12 guage, hes used to things that are 12 exploding in his face.

Defeating evil with a thing called love
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
DC wrote:Could possibly be the first time a shotgun blast to the face improved the looks of the victim. :shock:
Id use a 12 guage, hes used to things that are 12 exploding in his face.

ziiinnng but also not an image i wanted befpre bed..or anytime for that matter thanks sir nial :shock:
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
OneForTheRoad

Post by OneForTheRoad »

This thread is....

I like stuff
the happy hacker

Post by the happy hacker »

Kermit wrote:And the English eat fish n chips :lol:
No Kebabs :lol:

Boognish............
kcamisado

Post by kcamisado »

I can't agree more with the Yankees statement

Where im from (East London) New York and Yankee's have there own brand of clothing, using the logo from the NY Yankee's teams. I dont think they are connected. New York tracksuits and Yankee's caps was the "in" thing a couple of years ago. Especially around the estates and the people leading a "ganster" lifestyle (and i think they believe that lifestyle originates in the states and possibly New York) And as Sir Niall says, its a symobol of chavism (where do u find the most chav's??? Essex, lol). St

When I was in New York last summer I bought Yankee Tickets and although the fans wore the gear to support it is also a huge "gangster" fashion statement around the area. I was almost tempted to buy a hat to fit in
Marco

Post by Marco »

Saw this dumb-ass wannabe gangster yesterday in a NY Yankees had and Boston Red Socks t-shirt. For the record, that is like wearing a ManU hat and Chelsea t-shirt.