New York Yankee hats

Dutch language.
User avatar
Sir Niall of Essex-sire
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu 20th Mar 2008 04:38 pm

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

:lol:

I personally enjoy following a team which when beaten, creates the greatest footballing acheivment for most other teams.

When England ( West Ham ) won the world cup in 1966, it was an un-deniablly spectacular moment, which will soon be repeated. The thing with world cups is, its all luck, if Brazil go out early we could concievably only have a few difficult games and if we pull a result in them....it could be 1966 all over again.

Although the current behaviour of our players has been disturbing.

Image

:shock:


Defeating evil with a thing called love
User avatar
cantona7
Posts: 4129
Joined: Sat 8th Jul 2006 10:01 pm
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

just hope they dont draw portugal in the quarterfinals.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
the happy hacker
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed 17th Sep 2008 11:08 pm
Location: On the Outside Looking in-------- Trips to Dam 20+

Post by the happy hacker »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote::lol:

....it could be 1966 all over again.
Dream on..........you must be smoking some good shit.... :D
Boognish............
User avatar
Sir Niall of Essex-sire
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu 20th Mar 2008 04:38 pm

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

the happy hacker wrote:
Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote::lol:

....it could be 1966 all over again.
Dream on..........you must be smoking some good shit.... :D
I would insert a comment regarding all things french here, but that is a bit too easy....

Image

so i thought a picture may do it just fine.... :wink:
Defeating evil with a thing called love
User avatar
Trichome_Dense
Posts: 1208
Joined: Mon 23rd Feb 2009 01:32 pm
Location: Chenghou Project, Magec Labs

Post by Trichome_Dense »

:D I lol'd Sir Niall, bet the french wear more NYC caps than the yanks... it wouldn't surprise me. meh
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
the happy hacker
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed 17th Sep 2008 11:08 pm
Location: On the Outside Looking in-------- Trips to Dam 20+

Post by the happy hacker »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
the happy hacker wrote:
Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote::lol:

....it could be 1966 all over again.
Dream on..........you must be smoking some good shit.... :D
I would insert a comment regarding all things french here, but that is a bit too easy....

Image i thought a picture may do it just fine.... :wink:


Image

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


Scotland v England the last match between the sides was the second leg of a Euro 2000 qualifying play-off at Wembley in 1999, which Scotland won 1–0,

Not so ancient history..........pmsl
Boognish............
User avatar
Sir Niall of Essex-sire
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu 20th Mar 2008 04:38 pm

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Oh the selective memory of the Scottish....

Can you remember what the game was that the Scottish won, a 2nd leg in a 2 leg seris of games which the English won 2-0 first game and therefore progressed to the Tournament.

But your right you won the battle, however you lost the war....which once again brought around a familar sight in football whenever England and Scotland play....

Image

:wink:
Defeating evil with a thing called love
DC
Posts: 1960
Joined: Thu 9th Mar 2006 07:49 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Post by DC »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote: I personally enjoy following a team which when beaten, creates the greatest footballing acheivment for most other teams.
Not like ya get much choice with yer international side.....But given the choice I'm happier I was born in Northern Ireland with a shit football team than in England..erm...with a shit football team. :wink: :lol:
Ingwey Gooblebogger
Posts: 440
Joined: Sat 27th Sep 2008 10:04 pm

Post by Ingwey Gooblebogger »

Ah are you Man United.........10-1 says if you are....... your not from Manchester.......only having a laugh........please no offence intended......but i've yet to meet a Man U fan that actually hails from Manchester
No worries mate. No offence taken.

I only occasionally watch/follow the footy.

No, I am not, particularly, a Man U fan, just stating the fact that the most well known sports team, globally, is Man U.
Nice to see people still support the pub teams.....
Good one! (Although aren't Irish teams a few levels below kick-about? ..ha ha ha )
User avatar
Sir Niall of Essex-sire
Posts: 3106
Joined: Thu 20th Mar 2008 04:38 pm

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

DC wrote: Not like ya get much choice with yer international side.....But given the choice I'm happier I was born in Northern Ireland with a shit football team than in England..erm...with a shit football team. :wink: :lol:
Shit football team/inventors of the games.

You think our footie teams shit man, you should see the London Galiec teams :shock:

Tbh, i argue about football, but only for the sake of arguing. My passion, as all good Englishmen, is with Rugby, Cricket and F1.

Edit : Example of how to best irratate a Northern Ireland native.

Isnt Northern Ireland pretty much England anyways?
Defeating evil with a thing called love
User avatar
Kermit
Posts: 6497
Joined: Wed 16th Apr 2008 06:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Kermit »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote::lol:

I personally enjoy following a team which when beaten, creates the greatest footballing acheivment for most other teams.

When England ( West Ham ) won the world cup in 1966, it was an un-deniablly spectacular moment, which will soon be repeated. The thing with world cups is, its all luck, if Brazil go out early we could concievably only have a few difficult games and if we pull a result in them....it could be 1966 all over again.

Although the current behaviour of our players has been disturbing.

Image

:shock:
no wonder JT stayed :lol:

money cant buy love :wink:
User avatar
cantona7
Posts: 4129
Joined: Sat 8th Jul 2006 10:01 pm
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

no one should wear a yankees cap. they should rock a proper cap like a seattle mariners or sf giants cap..even a ny mets cap is better.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
DC
Posts: 1960
Joined: Thu 9th Mar 2006 07:49 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Post by DC »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
DC wrote: Not like ya get much choice with yer international side.....But given the choice I'm happier I was born in Northern Ireland with a shit football team than in England..erm...with a shit football team. :wink: :lol:
Shit football team/inventors of the games.

You think our footie teams shit man, you should see the London Galiec teams :shock:

Tbh, i argue about football, but only for the sake of arguing. My passion, as all good Englishmen, is with Rugby, Cricket and F1.

Edit : Example of how to best irratate a Northern Ireland native.

Isnt Northern Ireland pretty much England anyways?
Erm...nope. We took the best parts from England and dumped the rest. :D

...and yeah, you guys invented loads of sports, handed them out to the world and promptly found out you sucked at them all.....except one. :P

Image
User avatar
cattales1960
Posts: 2975
Joined: Sun 25th Jun 2006 06:20 pm
Location: Saint Louis MO

Post by cattales1960 »

ok I may ask a silly question, but what the heck do them guys have on thier heads???? :shock:
I need a miracle everyday
User avatar
Pauli Wallnuts
Posts: 2999
Joined: Sat 28th Mar 2009 04:19 pm
Location: South London

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

that guy on the right looks like paul sr from american choppr
Post Reply