The Stud

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate The Stud

I like The Stud
71%
I don't like The Stud
29%

Total votes: 21

Rabambuli

Re: The Stud

Post by Rabambuli »

Bought their "Cali" Wedding Cake and Lemon tree. Both 15E. Lemon Tree did not really smell like lime/lemon anything similar at all. Taste therefore was more woody earthy, like you smoked a literal lemon tree and on the exhale you kind of tasted a slight acidity that reminded of lemon. Interesting but not really into it myself.

Wedding Cake. I cannot really form a useful opinion on this one as again i did not smell anything interesting but while smoking it was not interesting either.

Maybe I will go back to try their Girl Scout Cookies.

HolySmokey

Post by HolySmokey »

I looked at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2wvzcjpDUQ and based on my previous experience with The Stud, I had to go back :) :) :). This time I also bought the Lemon Tree just like Rabambuli and Elljoworld. I immediately fell in love with this strain and this is at the moment my new favorite. In August I will be back again (will post my date on the forum), and really hope they still have this one on the menu.
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Just a quick update i forgot to submit.

I bought a gram of Girl scout Cookies for 10E.

It was very dry, as in, crumble while taking it out of the bag-dry dry.
Taste was lacking as well. Even found a bagseed in there :shock:
I smoked a beatiful, tasty, doughy-sweet version of this strain last year in August. If I remember correctly, it was from Boerejongens Centre.

All in all, check your wares before buying, I did not this time and wasted 10E.

No reccommendation on this one.
Rafiki

Post by Rafiki »

Last edited by Rafiki on Mon 9th Sep 2019 12:59 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

just forgot that I also tried one of their "Cali" strains in the 420 week... it was Dosidos and I smoked it with Macky and Mrs Macky after we met us at original Dampkring randomly...

Dosidos (15€/g) - Sold in a small plastic container... from smell and look nothing special. It looked like usual Silver Haze :lol: and the smell wasn´t really special or anything that reminds me of the Dosidos genetics. Well it was strong but not what I expected from taste and smell and especially for so called Cali weed.
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 14th Jun 2019 06:20 pm just forgot that I also tried one of their "Cali" strains in the 420 week... it was Dosidos and I smoked it with Macky and Mrs Macky after we met us at original Dampkring randomly...

Dosidos (15€/g) - Sold in a small plastic container... from smell and look nothing special. It looked like usual Silver Haze :lol: and the smell wasn´t really special or anything that reminds me of the Dosidos genetics. Well it was strong but not what I expected from taste and smell and especially for so called Cali weed.

Basically the same experience I had with the "Cali Genetics" fron The Stud.

@Rafiki It was b&f because I was on the way to Het Ballonetje and wanted something to smoke
As I said the potency was there but just no taste and bagseed is no problem for me just wanted to make people aware to maybe skip their GSC atm.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Stud dated June 15, 2019. Thanks to Small Giant.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Stud/Menus/Stud.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
eeegamer

Post by eeegamer »

Are the info buttons I see on the menu actually available in the shop? what do they show?

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the instructions below.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Rabambuli wrote: Mon 27th May 2019 07:07 pm Bought their "Cali" Wedding Cake and Lemon tree. Both 15E. Lemon Tree did not really smell like lime/lemon anything similar at all. Taste therefore was more woody earthy, like you smoked a literal lemon tree and on the exhale you kind of tasted a slight acidity that reminded of lemon. Interesting but not really into it myself.

Wedding Cake. I cannot really form a useful opinion on this one as again i did not smell anything interesting but while smoking it was not interesting either.

you will go back to try
after having spent 30bugs on bunk weed ?!
god what a world do we live in
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

RvanSteensel wrote: Mon 29th Jul 2019 04:11 pm
Rabambuli wrote: Mon 27th May 2019 07:07 pm Bought their "Cali" Wedding Cake and Lemon tree. Both 15E. Lemon Tree did not really smell like lime/lemon anything similar at all. Taste therefore was more woody earthy, like you smoked a literal lemon tree and on the exhale you kind of tasted a slight acidity that reminded of lemon. Interesting but not really into it myself.

you will go back to try
after having spent 30bugs on bunk weed ?!
god what a world do we live in
Yep, was there a year ago and was not disappointed at all. That's why I wanted to go back and give them another chance. You do not need to go there, nor do you have to spend money there. I tried it, it did not hurt me to spend that amount, and you know now its not worth it.

That's what this forum is about?

Have a nice day!

Edited a typo...
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Stud dated September 26, 2019. Thanks DJshort.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Stud dated January 6, 2020. Thanks to Cookie Monster.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for The Stud dated November 21, 2021. Thanks to CANNAHASH.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Stud/Menus/Stud.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for The Stud dated June 1, 2022. Thanks to Anon.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Stud/Menus/Stud.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite