The Plug West (Hugo de Groot)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Do you like The Plug West (formerly Hugo de Groot)

I like Hugo de Groot
83%
I do not like Hugo de Groot
17%

Total votes: 18

gapie

Re: Hugo de Groot

Post by gapie »

came back after 6 months becoz last time i bought there 2 bags at the discounts day i didnt trust it blackish ash and weird high feeling and i got today super silver orso it is very vanille taste and the high is ok but the buds feels to dry and i got my bag all day i dont see crystals sticking in my bag ?! still 40 % i trust them but still last time again i will get better stuff in the centre

GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Colina

Post by Colina »

dodoking420 wrote:at what time of the month is their special day? ist it every month on a regualr basis???
5th and 20th are the dates
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
Trad

Post by Trad »

Might be worth having a T&T here the morning of 420? I'll check the opening times and see if it's possible to squeeze it in.... :lol: :lol: 8)
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
winnie

Post by winnie »

it's buy and fly only
winnie

Post by winnie »

1 Hulp is nearby though :mrgreen: and opens at 7
dodoking420

Post by dodoking420 »

Colina wrote:
dodoking420 wrote:at what time of the month is their special day? ist it every month on a regualr basis???
5th and 20th are the dates

many thanks for the info, I'm gonna check that out when I'm over and report how the product has been.
roll that shit, like that shit, smoke it!
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

stopped by tonight as i heard about the discount but had not read this thread, i was dubious at the discount prices due to the amount of sprayed/grit weed that use to go round the UK a few years ago. anyway i bought cheese and amg13. rolled a J of the amg13 and after a few tokes i could tell there was something not right with it..... it burned ok but had a horrible feeling/effect on my throat. Will not be going back here again! Always knew the stuff adds around 35-25% to the weight of bud, guess thats why its 25% discount and fly and by only...... if customers stuck around they may get some complaints.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

elasticband wrote:stopped by tonight as i heard about the discount but had not read this thread, i was dubious at the discount prices due to the amount of sprayed/grit weed that use to go round the UK a few years ago. anyway i bought cheese and amg13. rolled a J of the amg13 and after a few tokes i could tell there was something not right with it..... it burned ok but had a horrible feeling/effect on my throat. Will not be going back here again! Always knew the stuff adds around 35-25% to the weight of bud, guess thats why its 25% discount and fly and by only...... if customers stuck around they may get some complaints.
Just before I was like "damn, missed the discount day"... Now I'm kinda glad that I forgot about it yet again. Probably it's better for me to forget about it for good... Thanks for the warning elasticband!
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

yeah wish i never went 16e for top name strains..... if something is to good to be true!
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
orle

Post by orle »

Super Lemon Haze, it's a bit harsh and certainly pumped full of nutes, but packs a punch. 7 or 8 euro per gram on "special day", 5th and 20th of each month.

elasticband

Post by elasticband »

if you go in 2 days you get quite a large discount, but i really do not trust this place, especially on discount days. things taste nasty and do not smoke like the should
gapie

Post by gapie »

and clean the stuff orle
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
orle

Post by orle »

They had some Sweet Tooth X Amnesia a while back ("Sweet amnesia"), for 30e for 5gr on discount-day, I loved that stuff, tasted absolutely clean thru my vaporizer/percolatorbong setup. (I don't worry THAT much about bad flushes cos I mostly vaporize)

I'm a semi-regular customer there for years and have been friendly with the guys forever, I have no problem trusting them :| Admittedly, some of their stuff is hit-or-miss, so I just take a look at the tubs before buying and/or have a word with the fella :D
Marco

Post by Marco »

elasticband wrote:stopped by tonight as i heard about the discount but had not read this thread, i was dubious at the discount prices due to the amount of sprayed/grit weed that use to go round the UK a few years ago. anyway i bought cheese and amg13. rolled a J of the amg13 and after a few tokes i could tell there was something not right with it..... it burned ok but had a horrible feeling/effect on my throat. Will not be going back here again! Always knew the stuff adds around 35-25% to the weight of bud, guess thats why its 25% discount and fly and by only...... if customers stuck around they may get some complaints.
I stopped going there fpr the same reason.
orle

Post by orle »

Another photo of a bit of their Super Lemon Haze...at least it's photogenic if not safe to smoke 8)