I know it's a silly question but I have NO prior information

mlester187

I know it's a silly question but I have NO prior information

Post by mlester187 »

I am a regular on this site, mainly in relation to all things cannabis related (I like to go to Amsterdam around 10 times a year!). I have a good friend who LOVES his psychedelic stuff (mushies, 2ci, Acid etc), who I want to surprise, and was wondering what one of the strongest psychedelics there is on offer, where is the best place to get them from etc.
ANY information AT ALL would be greatly appreciated as, like I said, I am a complete amateur on this sort of stuff. 7

Thanks in advance

Marco

Re: I know it's a silly question but I have NO prior informa

Post by Marco »

mlester187 wrote:I am a regular on this site, mainly in relation to all things cannabis related (I like to go to Amsterdam around 10 times a year!). I have a good friend who LOVES his psychedelic stuff (mushies, 2ci, Acid etc), who I want to surprise, and was wondering what one of the strongest psychedelics there is on offer, where is the best place to get them from etc.
ANY information AT ALL would be greatly appreciated as, like I said, I am a complete amateur on this sort of stuff. 7

Thanks in advance
Everything you listed is illegal here.
Dava

Post by Dava »

yep as marco said, some people do say tho if you ask in the headshops for mushrooms some will actually have them, also another thing is 'peyote' or truffles

never done any myself so cant really tell you much.
explorer

Post by explorer »

Dragons Dynamite is the closest thing to LSD.
mlester187

Post by mlester187 »

Sorry, I did forget to mention that I know mushrooms etc are illegal in dam. I was actually meaning to ask what the best things are that they sell in the smart shops
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

some do sell mushies, try some smartshop down wormstreet :wink: , when they offer the truffles say you dont want them
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;