Www.buy-magic-mushrooms.com review

Taylor

Www.buy-magic-mushrooms.com review

Post by Taylor »

Well I think I can post this because they sent my order from Amsterdam.

I ordered 5 portions of the Atlantis truffles which I'm told are the best and strongest, so I went and ordered 5 portions for 30 euro. 1 portion is 12 euro and you get special deals on the quantity. Ordered and it took roughly a week to come, nice discreet packaging. Inside I find they are nice and air sealed tight still fresh, into the fridge they go. Now I have had real MM from a friend, it was extremely fun and invigorating, I felt like my brain was at fun level 5!!! Now the order from this website I must say is Better than the MM I had had before, I'm not sure about the MM I had before what strength they were (if it varies with them I don't know) but I can guarantee you will not be let down :)

One thing is yes fast delivery and top notch product they don't answer customer emails, well at least mine they didn't. But don't fret my order came through and a friends has too!!

Have fun peeps

Steve672

Re: Www.buy-magic-mushrooms.com review

Post by Steve672 »

Hello, I recently tried to purchase some Psilocybe Hollandia mushrooms from the company 'buy-magic-mushrooms.com'.
I paid immediately by bank transfer, but sadly I did not receive my order. I tried to contact the company many times, no one ever replied. I am very disappointed with the service. At this point with no one responding to my email, I now believe the site is a scam and that I have lost my money. Beware of this site.
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Someone with a 1 post score coming on here to give then bad feedback. Potential rival site me thinks! I have 8+ orders from this site, I can be trusted! :)
Steve672

Post by Steve672 »

No, I am not a competitor, just an unhappy customer who lost my money. Yes, I know my first post is a compliant, but I need somewhere to post feed back of my experience as the company won’t respond to any emails. This forum was the first google result I found to post my review
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Don't make an account on an Amsterdam forum for a review for a shroom company.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Taylor wrote:Don't make an account on an Amsterdam forum for a review for a shroom company.
+1
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Stanky Danky

Post by Stanky Danky »

Naming a website like this is just false advertising. Truffles are not magic mushrooms and are not nearly as potent as magic mushrooms. A good trip on some Mexican cubensis shrooms will make you feel like whistling zippity doo dah out of your ass while doing back flips and being sucked off by a hot blonde. Truffles on the other hand just give you an introspective slightly psychedelic experience.
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Indeed they do false advertise! However I'm not sure if its just me or what, but I take two 'doses' at the same time and get a trip similar to that of a small dose of cubies. It's alright as a replacement but I'd still go for the cubies any day! :)
Infamus

Post by Infamus »

Stanky Danky wrote:Naming a website like this is just false advertising. Truffles are not magic mushrooms and are not nearly as potent as magic mushrooms. A good trip on some Mexican cubensis shrooms will make you feel like whistling zippity doo dah out of your ass while doing back flips and being sucked off by a hot blonde. Truffles on the other hand just give you an introspective slightly psychedelic experience.
I strongly disagree. I worked with mushrooms and truffles many times, and I think the effects are very similar. It's the same active substance, after all.
ktown smokerz

Post by ktown smokerz »

Hi mate, your better off ordering a grow box and growing your own, its so easy. I get mine from here http://www.magic-mushrooms-shop.com/en/ ... w-box.html

I have tried a few types, all were good, all grew easy and all sent to the UK nice and discreet. If you get a large box you will end up with loads. 4-5 g of dried will have you tripping balls

also imo truffles are pretty weak compared, my shroom piss all over truffles
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Having tried both shrouds and truffles, yes mushrooms are stronger
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

I think avoiding putting the URL of the company in question in the subject-line would be a better idea in future. Might stop the 2 post trolls from finding it on google...
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

some truffles are weak, some are about the same as cubes, some are stronger. The trip they give is differnt because it is not just psilocybin, psilocin and baeocystin that give trip effects but a wide variety of alkaloids and tryptamines, which vary between individual species. Copelandia have the highest alkaloid content, libert caps the highest psilocybin, with azurescens overall the most potent.
We cant stop here this is bat country
kiwidude

Post by kiwidude »

Hi there

I just bough a grow kit from www.buy-magic-mushrooms.com and never received the goods.

I sent the payment via International Bank Transfer and got an email confirmation that the payment was received and the order was confirmed. Since this email, no news, nothing.

I sent emails via the website, nothing.

This website is a SCAM. Do not buy from them, you will simply loose your money.
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

kiwidude wrote: Sun 22nd Mar 2020 11:28 pm Hi there

I just bough a grow kit from www.buy-magic-mushrooms.com and never received the goods.

I sent the payment via International Bank Transfer and got an email confirmation that the payment was received and the order was confirmed. Since this email, no news, nothing.

I sent emails via the website, nothing.

This website is a SCAM. Do not buy from them, you will simply loose your money.
really? how interesting!
ignoring spellcheck since 1986