Siberie

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Siberie

I like Siberie
93%
I don't like Siberie
7%

Total votes: 121

titus wong

Re: Siberie

Post by titus wong »

Menu as of 12.16.2017

Love sitting in this shop with the sunlight streaming in through the double doors.

Critical Neville’s Haze was a buzzing wake ‘n bake.

Free to FBN to post on his website.

Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
RoMoney

Post by RoMoney »

Had the Dutch Purple in here, same as Bluebirds Purple Power, nice cheap clean strain, but won't blow your mind. The Jesus OG on the other hand will do a better job at that, nice hybrid. The Jesus OG buzz was assisted by some nice DnB.
Bring back Imelda Marcos!
tinky

Post by tinky »

Lovely service real nice product too.

Critical Neville’s haze €11.50 got 2grams. Lovely sativa structure too the buds full for of crystals. Long lasting up high.
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

Xplore wrote: Wed 22nd Nov 2017 09:36 pm I like the new Kashmir I bought here today. Very nice black sativa hash, high in potency, but a very relaxed 'enlightened' high so to say haha. If you're into black hashish, you might want to give this a try. 12 e a gram, I guess its a better deal than all the 16-25 e a gram 'jungle manali/melana/jungle nepal' stuff that's sold in certain shops, but who am I... Too bad I forgot to check out Utopia's Kashmir, that stuff sounded very promissing.
Hello Dude,

how did it look liked ? All black and smoothed or irregular layers of oily brownish dark and black colors ?

Did it bubbled ? Was it soft or hard ? How do it smelled ?

Haha, sorry if too many questions, just trying to organize my trip ahead :-) it will gonna help others readers too.

Cheers man.
Billyjoe

Post by Billyjoe »

Marok21 wrote: Sun 15th Oct 2017 01:41 pm Tidghine Top (9,50€/g) - The budtender showed it to me the last time and it looked pretty nice so I decide to give it a try. Batch
didn´t looked as fresh as last time but still fresh enough :D Like you would expect from the name it´s a moroccan oily blonde hash... only a few seconds in the hand and it gets pretty soft... I remembered the good smell of the hash when the dealer showed it to me the last time and this one smelled also like that ... spicy, naturally nice :D
Overall a good moroccan hash wich I liked more than many other even higher priced moroccan hashes atm.

Hello dear Marok21,

I am surprised you haven’t tried their red libanon cbd at 7 euro, how come ?

Seems to have good critics here, I always loved red libanon, always hard to find real ones but always open to try.

The best red libanon ever I did try was in Venlo, 25 euro the gram, much better than any Moroccan I tried.

I am fan of hash as you Marok21.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Billyjoe wrote: Wed 10th Jan 2018 09:09 pm
I am surprised you haven’t tried their red libanon cbd at 7 euro, how come ?

Seems to have good critics here, I always loved red libanon, always hard to find real ones but always open to try.

The best red libanon ever I did try was in Venlo, 25 euro the gram, much better than any Moroccan I tried.

I am fan of hash as you Marok21.
Hey Billyjoe,

nice to see another hash lover here :D Well I was looking for nice Libanon hash pretty often in the past but I never found one that gave me a really "strong" high or stoned... the ones I tried tasted mostly pretty nice and unique but with no real effect on me :? The last "red Libanon" I had was from Coffeeshop Greenplace (10€/g) and was like I described before and I had cheaper ones around 5€/g which were pretty similar to it. Well that were all prety low priced hashes (ok Greenplace version for 10€/g was a little bit over the top) like the one from Siberie (7€/g) and so it wasn´t really on my list... the Libanon hash for 25€/g you told about sounds like a "highgrade" version :mrgreen: but especially in limburgs Coffeeshops they name the weed and hash like they want so maybe it was no "real" Libanon hash but possible :wink:

By the way Siberie is maybe the best place for good hashes for me atm. Tidghine Top (9,50€/g) and 24k hash (10€/g) are usually very nice and so I will take a closer look on their other hashes like the Libanon next time :mrgreen:
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Marok21 wrote: Thu 11th Jan 2018 09:10 pm Well I was looking for nice Libanon hash pretty often in the past but I never found one that gave me a really "strong" high or stoned... the ones I tried tasted mostly pretty nice and unique but with no real effect on me :? The last "red Libanon" I had was from Coffeeshop Greenplace (10€/g) and was like I described before and I had cheaper ones around 5€/g which were pretty similar to it. Well that were all prety low priced hashes (ok Greenplace version for 10€/g was a little bit over the top)
I'm with you there. I'd heard so many old stoners banging on about Red Leb that I bought some (can't remember from where, but it was somewhere where the other strains were worth smoking). It was as mediocre as I remembered. I suspect much of the Red Leb love is nostalgia.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

fat_old_dwarf wrote:I suspect much of the Red Leb love is nostalgia.
I could imagine the same because I never found a real potent one but taste is pretty unique and there are for sure lovers for that kind of hash... but when there is any very potent lebanon hash I am open for it for sure :lol:

Tidghine Top wasn´t on the menu anymore :? also no 24k hash on the menu... but the last time it wasn´t listed, too but there was a small letter at the counter that said that 24k hash & Enemy of the State are their christmas specials for 10€/g. There was no letter at the counter anymore but I asked the dealer lady if they still have it and she said yes :mrgreen:#

24k hash (10,60€/g) - Very fresh smelly hash with a high oil content :D but not ultra sticky... at first pretty bright but after a few minutes in the pocket it gets pretty dark... one of the best 24k hashes I saw in the last time and with 10,60€ good priced :D

Later that day I went again to Siberie to look for a nice replacement for the Tidgine... and I noticed at first that the 24k hash was listed on the menu now :roll: after checking out a few hashes I went for their Champagne Hash (10€/g) which simply smelled best to me :D it smelled lovely but I didn´t tried it yet... I saw it on the menu from many coffeeshops in the past but I didn´t tried it before (I didn´t really know why :lol: ). I will give a short report when I tried it :D
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

About the Lebanese hash, I had a nice talk with a 'knowledgable' owner of a coffeeshop in Arnhem about two years ago. I have always been 'curious' about the Lebanese hash. Used to always give it a try when I found it on a menu, and have been dissapointed many many times haha. The first hash I ever smelled when I was a kid was a Red Leb, and I felt in love with the scent of it instantly (my dad was a hippie, first hash I ever smelled).

I asked the shop owner about the Leb situation. He explained that there were strong lines straight to the source in the days the Dutch army was stationised in Lebanon, in the 80ies. Those days they got very good lebanese hash transported to the Netherlands/Europe, and that build the reputation of the lebanese hash. Those lines dried up when the army left Lebanon. Nowadays they sell all the high quality to the rich people that come to Beirut to party. Less hassle, more benefits, no use to take the risk to smuggle it all the way to Europe. The original Dutch-Lebanese lines/connections all dried up. Said owner didn't buy/sell Leb for over more than 10 years, because the quality offered was not worth it.

I did actually find one batch of Leb that I totally loved, I think 6 a 7 years ago in Nijmegen, in Dreadlock/Jetset. 8 euro's a gram, definitely not the strongest, but such a good taste, typical smell and an amazingly enjoyable buzz.
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

Hi Billyjoe,

the Kashmir was black and smooth, no irrigular layers at all, a bit oily but still solid. Not the very oily/soft black hash you can get, more solid and firm (unless you hold it in your hands for a couple of seconds). It bubbled a little, seems to be clean to me, smell is 'exotic', not like the Dutch stuff sold as Nepal/Manali/etc. Very clear and warm high. If you are into black asian hash, just give it a try! It is worth the 12 e a gram. You can buy half a gram if you have any doubts ;)

Billyjoe wrote: Wed 10th Jan 2018 09:03 pm
Xplore wrote: Wed 22nd Nov 2017 09:36 pm I like the new Kashmir I bought here today. Very nice black sativa hash, high in potency, but a very relaxed 'enlightened' high so to say haha. If you're into black hashish, you might want to give this a try. 12 e a gram, I guess its a better deal than all the 16-25 e a gram 'jungle manali/melana/jungle nepal' stuff that's sold in certain shops, but who am I... Too bad I forgot to check out Utopia's Kashmir, that stuff sounded very promissing.
Hello Dude,

how did it look liked ? All black and smoothed or irregular layers of oily brownish dark and black colors ?

Did it bubbled ? Was it soft or hard ? How do it smelled ?

Haha, sorry if too many questions, just trying to organize my trip ahead :-) it will gonna help others readers too.

Cheers man.
Xplore

Post by Xplore »

Did anyone give the Speedy Chile a try though :)
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

24K hash (10,60€/g) - Nice as always :D
Casablanca (9€/g) - Pretty blonde hash with a good oil content. Good "moroccan" smell on that one also tasty :D Also the effect is good but not as heavy as some other moroccans... it gaves me a nice stoned/high feeling which didn´t make me to tired... good for daytime :D
mowie

Post by mowie »

mid-november 2017:

"Critical Nevilles Haze" (11,50e/g iirc) looked ok-ish but very strong and distinctive smell
was a great smoke, tasty, clean, very uplifting, a bit lacking in taste though

yesterday:

asked for the "Bizarre" (11e/g) supposedly indica dominant strain, looked great but very disappointing smell, more like a generic white strain, no thank you

went for "Diesel" (10,80e/g) instead, all popcorn nugs but great smell, not much on the grapefruit side, more fuel but still a bit different from other diesel strains I had
good smoke, clean taste and white ash, maybe just a little too moist

was there around 2pm, good vibes in there, friendly female budtenders as ever
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

Great cs.good vibes.bought the casablanca.well worth 9e good stone
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Siberie dated January 18, 2018. Kudos to Johan. Better late than never.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Siberie/ ... erie.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite