Siberie

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Siberie

I like Siberie
93%
I don't like Siberie
7%

Total votes: 121

Sanchez_

Re: Siberie

Post by Sanchez_ »

SSH €12 very good this week, has that real candy/ sweet edge to it.

GG outdoor €7- great tub smell, no grassy notes or taste, reminds me a lot of cbd/hemp buds without the offensive terp aftertaste!. The best outdoor I've ever had in a shop, hash mixer folk I would strongly recommend this as it's so smooth too.

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I really liked their Candy Cookie hash (12€/g) they had in the past :mrgreen: that one was really to my personal taste :D unfortunately they replaced it by So Mango hash which wasn´t my cup of tea. When I saw that they replaced the "So Mango hash" by "AMG x G13 hash" I had to try it.

AMG x G13 hash (12€/g sold in glass jars) - Unfortunately pretty similar to the So Mango hash :? super sticky dark hash that smells super intense Haze like! That smell is incredible intense :shock: and if you ask me it´s not natural (maybe added terps) or that type of hash is produced in a different way than "usual" hash... it reminds me also pretty much of the Gorilla Glue hash from Coffeeshop Relax I tried in the past. Same super sticky dark grainy wet consistency... smells very intense weed like.

The effect of the "AMG x G13 hash" is also pretty similar to the Gorilla Glue hash from Relax... no effect on the body only in the head but very light to me...

Overall not my cup of tea and I am not sure if they added some terps to it... or it comes from the production technique but it´s a bit strange to me.
samnesia

Post by samnesia »

lemon cake really good taste and strength at a decent price i think it was €12/g.

dancehall nice balanced high not too sleepy and also cheap.

great relaxed vibe in this decent sized clean open shop with nice coffee and amazing ginger lemon tea!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Pretty disappointing in terms of hash here atm :? while sometimes they had for me one of the best hash menus in town with their 24k hash, Tidghine Top, Candy Cookie also their regular offers like their Casablanca and Champagne hash were of pretty good quality.
Now they have usually a ultra sticky grainy hash on the menu which is sold in jars. I tried their So Mango and AMG X G13 hash which was like that. That hash smells incredible strong :shock: but to me like they were terpenes added to it. The hash is also pretty dark nearly black from the in- and outside which is also kind of strange (maybe the So Mango was a bit brighter from the inside...)... also that grainy texture...

A few weeks ago I asked the budtender if he could show me the Champagne and their Casablanca hash... both looked to me different than the last batches I tried. Darker brown with some parts that was nearly black oily. The Casablanca looked very "hard" and the Champagne was the softer one... the colour/look of both hashes were pretty similar...

I went for the Champagne (10€/g) - From the look as I described before... it didn´t smelled much but there was a smell... the smell was not unpleasant but somehow unusual anyway :lol: it reminds me a bit of beeswax :eh: :lol: the taste is pretty spicy and different to the smell. In the end the taste was better than I thought when I smelled it. Effect was not really strong but a smooth stoned feeling... overall I am not sure about that hash... colour in combination with that smell seemed a bit strange to me or it´s maybe only not my cup of tea :lol:

Has anyone else tried one of these hashes especially that super sticky ones? I would be interested in your opinion :D

I really like Siberie and hopefully they get back some of their beautiful hashes I scored in the past :mrgreen:
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Marok21 wrote: Wed 8th Jan 2020 06:54 pm Pretty disappointing in terms of hash here atm :? while sometimes they had for me one of the best hash menus in town with their 24k hash, Tidghine Top, Candy Cookie also their regular offers like their Casablanca and Champagne hash were of pretty good quality.
Now they have usually a ultra sticky grainy hash on the menu which is sold in jars. I tried their So Mango and AMG X G13 hash which was like that. That hash smells incredible strong :shock: but to me like they were terpenes added to it. The hash is also pretty dark nearly black from the in- and outside which is also kind of strange (maybe the So Mango was a bit brighter from the inside...)... also that grainy texture...

A few weeks ago I asked the budtender if he could show me the Champagne and their Casablanca hash... both looked to me different than the last batches I tried. Darker brown with some parts that was nearly black oily. The Casablanca looked very "hard" and the Champagne was the softer one... the colour/look of both hashes were pretty similar...

I went for the Champagne (10€/g) - From the look as I described before... it didn´t smelled much but there was a smell... the smell was not unpleasant but somehow unusual anyway :lol: it reminds me a bit of beeswax :eh: :lol: the taste is pretty spicy and different to the smell. In the end the taste was better than I thought when I smelled it. Effect was not really strong but a smooth stoned feeling... overall I am not sure about that hash... colour in combination with that smell seemed a bit strange to me or it´s maybe only not my cup of tea :lol:

Has anyone else tried one of these hashes especially that super sticky ones? I would be interested in your opinion :D

I really like Siberie and hopefully they get back some of their beautiful hashes I scored in the past :mrgreen:
Peep this blog! We squashed several types of hash at Espresso, including somango jelly, last summer. Espresso is part of TheCoffeeshops brand, as is Siberie. I can assure you terps are not added in. I dabbed Soma out with the Somango jelly hash rosin we pressed and he loved it! Somango is one of Soma's creations.

http://audiokushhq.com/squashing-hash-i ... -espresso/
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

AudioKush wrote: Wed 8th Jan 2020 08:38 pm Peep this blog! We squashed several types of hash at Espresso, including somango jelly, last summer. Espresso is part of TheCoffeeshops brand, as is Siberie. I can assure you terps are not added in. I dabbed Soma out with the Somango jelly hash rosin we pressed and he loved it! Somango is one of Soma's creations.

http://audiokushhq.com/squashing-hash-i ... -espresso/
That looks like a great session 8) and when you dabbed Soma out with that it should be some good shit :mrgreen:
well maybe I don´t like the way that kind of grainy sticky hashes are produced... to be honest I don´t know how they really produce it :lol: but many of that hashes seems to have to much moisture in them for my taste. There are also sticky hashes that I like but these ones are not as "wet" to me and don´t have that grainy texture. Well it´s a question of taste and maybe I simply don´t like that kind of hashes :lol: but I can hardly imagine that these are usual "dry sieved" hashes.
While I liked the So Mango hash a bit more such as I already wrote in my review a few posts before it was more pleasent to my nose but especially that
AMG x G13 smelled super intense like Haze :shock: and also the Gorilla Glue hash from Coffeeshop Relax was pretty similar. Don´t get me wrong I am not sure on that terp adding thing and I am just saying that it feels a bit strange to me... I smoke quality hash since many years and usually I know what quality is but since the "revolution of moroccan hash" :lol: there is a lot of different stuff around... some good some worse...
I also talked with budtenders that I know for longer time about that topic and they had quite the same opinion... but who knows :lol: I really would like to see how that kind of hashes will be produced :)
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Quality of hash has dropped significantly over the years in Holland.
I have a great video of Frenchy Cannoli judging hash entries last 710. "It's like Moroccan dust" is one of his lines in the clip. LOL
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

So completely forgot to post a review of the hashes we bought last time at Siberie, back in November, and as the topic of quality here has come up we thought we’d get the review and our two cents on the topic in…

Ca. mid November:

Tropicana hash – seems to vary in price and come and go on the menu – this one IWRC was around 10 € per gram, and, also IWRC, we got a couple of gs.

Appearance was very light brown, almost yellow, classic beldia type. It was quite loosely pressed, coming apart with the slightest of pressure and fluffing up into a nice texture where the oil content is apparent, yet it is easy to work with and mix with your choice of mixer (or stick in a bowl for a neat toke). The aroma was noticeable, but not super strong, with nice fruity and tropical notes (fits the bill).

It smoked nicely with the aromas coming through in the flavor, along with a nice sweetness. It wasn’t on the level of the very high quality beldia hashes you can still get lucky to come across, nor the super flavored new school hashes like a top Tangie or 24K, but for the money and general market in the city the taste, as well as the overall experience, was very good value for money.

Think the effect also quite nice, but it was soon mixed with other hashes (some muuuch stronger), weed, edibles and so on, so…

Overall, we’d rate this pretty high given the value for money and scarcity of this type of hash.

NTB – also seems to vary in price and come and go on the menu – this one, again, IWRC was around 10 € per gram, got 1 g, maybe..?

Looked the part, smelled the part and tasted as it should (maybe not super strong flavor it was the notes and came through fine), deffo Nepalese hand-rubbed hash. Clear head high, without being racy or super strong. While it wasn’t super high quality, it was very decent and again considering how rare a good asian hash is these days, it was very fairly priced.

Casablanca – 9 € / gram, got 1 gram of the darker and harder pressed classic Moroccan hash (not too hard, just quite a bit more than the Tropicana).

Was ok easy to cumble up and bubbled a bit if touched a few times with a flame, giving of a woody, earthy smell. Taste was ok, earthy and woody notes coming through here also, but nothing spectacular and a bit of an odd background to it. Ok, but not completely smooth smoke, a bit stingy in the throat. Effects weren’t that strong, and mostly stoney, bit sluggish body feel.

Maybe we are a bit jaded with respect to classic Moroccan hash, as that is more or less all we smoke at home and usually only get from the best third or higher of large selections, but we weren’t very impressed with this one. Rate it a meh…

We have noticed a decline in general quality of classic Moroccan variants, without the void necessarily being filled by new school hashes or local products to the same degree as you e.g. see in BCN (although this is also turning and local products, weeds and extracts are seeing a what could be the beginning of a big and more sustained boost in quality and variety).

So concerning
AudioKush wrote: Thu 9th Jan 2020 10:57 am Quality of hash has dropped significantly over the years in Holland.
I have a great video of Frenchy Cannoli judging hash entries last 710. "It's like Moroccan dust" is one of his lines in the clip. LOL
There seems to be a lot of that around and we also see a lot of the concerns Marok21 is noticing. There are reports in media and in the community of some factors that could influence this (such as Spanish and Moroccan police making a giant effort over many months to close down most of the traffic, big busts etc.), but we don’t think it is as simple as a temporary dip due to increased popo activity. There are probably other factors contributing also, but that’s probably for another thread so not to clog up the Siberie thread.

Summing up the purchases on our last visit a Siberie, we were definitely happy with the Tropicana and NTB, both good VfM considering the general market and very decent smokes, the Casablanca not so much. Atmosphere was, as more or less always, very nice and chilled, the nice ladies on shift made an extra effort and service was tops!

CC
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Photographer Judocus van Soest will take us back to the 80ies with his urban photography. The kick off off the exhibition will be accompanied with free bites and bubbles for all the attendants! See you there!

(taken from Siberie Facebook)

Event: Art Exhibition Straatplaatjes in Siberië
Date: 2 Feb 2020
Time: 17:00-20:00
Event Page:
petercrox

Post by petercrox »

Super Silver Haze at Siberie first week in February was pretty damn good .....just sayin....
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I was in recently and had pink something could have bee n tuna they said it was a cali strain ..
15 a g ..decent smoke taste was good 8/10
macky

Post by macky »

Tokeing tom wrote: Tue 10th Mar 2020 06:58 pm I was in recently and had pink something could have bee n tuna they said it was a cali strain ..
15 a g ..decent smoke taste was good 8/10
That would be Pink pantys from Cali breeders who claim to of made original cookies strain :mrgreen:
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu Update (1 June 2020)

http://audiokushhq.com/medicationmenus/
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I took a look on their "Royal Delight" hash (10,50€/g) and their "Warme Oortjes" hash (13€/g) which was sold in glass jars. The Royal Delight didn´t looked pretty special to me in the container (pressed pretty dry hash). Unfortunately it´s not allowed to smell the wares before buying anymore in most coffeeshops because of Covid19... so I went for the "Warme Oortjes" hash which looked more interesting to me.

Warme Oortjes hash (13€/g) - Very dark creamy hash. It´s a harder piece of hash which gets softer instantly after holding it in the hands for a bit. Bubbles well when touched by the flame. The hash smells very aromatic and reminds also a bit of black hash like charras. Also when smoked it gaves a pretty strong odor of the hash. The smell didn´t transfer perfect to the taste but it´s nice and smooth to smoke. Effect is more relaxing and indica dominant to me.

In the past I didn´t tried any "Warme Oortjes" hash so I can´t compare that one from Siberie with others but it has a nice special aroma that is something different than the typical classic moroccan hash smell. I liked it :D Well it´s maybe not top quality hash but a nice aromatic piece of hash that reminds more of a classic import hash than newschool stuff...
WLow

Post by WLow »

It's called shoreline 2.0
i got this last month, 19e a gr , sold in those mylar bags

buds darker then regular shoreline, the smell was here, for the picture.
after that ? taste was horrible not burning right, not flush at all.
who ever grow this needs to calm down and dial in

overall 4/10