Siberie

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Siberie

I like Siberie
93%
I don't like Siberie
7%

Total votes: 121

Marok21

Re: Siberie

Post by Marok21 »

WLow wrote: Tue 10th Aug 2021 12:20 am It's called shoreline 2.0
i got this last month, 19e a gr , sold in those mylar bags

buds darker then regular shoreline, the smell was here, for the picture.
after that ? taste was horrible not burning right, not flush at all.
who ever grow this needs to calm down and dial in

overall 4/10
In terms of weed I was also pretty unlucky at Siberie in the past. I got maybe 3-4 times weed from them and everytime it was like you wrote... bad taste and didn´t burnt well, black ash... so I stopped buying weed from here. While I also heard good things from others :think: hmmm

WLow

Post by WLow »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 13th Aug 2021 05:44 pm In terms of weed I was also pretty unlucky at Siberie in the past. I got maybe 3-4 times weed from them and everytime it was like you wrote... bad taste and didn´t burnt well, black ash... so I stopped buying weed from here. While I also heard good things from others :think: hmmm
Siberie is an okay shop, atmosphere is good, but yeah that shoreline didn't smoke right.
last banger weed from here was Fantasia a cross of lavender and amnesia.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Rilla Jelly Hash (16€/g) - The friendly female budtender told me they won a cup with that hash a few days or weeks before. It´s sold in glass jars as a special. Pretty dark ultra shiny piece of hash which is pretty hard at first but gets soft very fast when holded in the hand for a few sec. It melts pretty nice when touched by the flame. Very pleasent natural smell more like a quality import moroccan hash than newschool genetics same for the taste as well :mrgreen: Overall to me it was pretty stony relaxing tasty piece of hash. Good for the nightime to come down from a stressed day 8) Good one :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

They seem to have upped their game over the past year I must give them a visit next time as I've walked passed a lot in the last few years did you happen to look at any weed when you were there, that hash sounds nice hopefully it's still on the menu mid February.

Happy New year maroc
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Maro :mrgreen: k... Soz
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Shit I'm very stoned sorry Marok 😂😂
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 13th Jan 2022 11:23 pm Shit I'm very stoned sorry Marok 😂😂
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom wrote: Thu 13th Jan 2022 11:21 pm They seem to have upped their game over the past year
They had an exquisite hash menu for a period of time some years ago. If I remember right it was 24k, Tidghine Top and Candy Cookie hash which were all of superb quality best hash for me at that point that I could find but when they went off the menu nothing really catched my eye again (ok their Tropicana hash was constantly good quality).
Well I think they really tried to find something special like the newschool hashes that they sold in glass jars but unfortunately they often seemed to me like aroma was added :?
But as you said it seems like they upped their game. Well I can only talk about hash but that Rilla Jelly hash is a step in the right direction :lol: (and they also had some other new hashes on the menu) in terms of weed Ive been only dissapointed here but as said before I also heard good things and personaly I didn´t tried any weed here since years only a prerolled Amnesia pure joint but that doesn't really help :lol:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

They have been posting some weed pics lately that look very good so it's back on the cards
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Beldia (10€/g) - Pretty dark brown creamy piece of hash. Bubbles strong when touched by the flame. Reminds me of the "Beldia" Coffeeshop Tweede Kamer offered a few months back. Pleasant smell/taste more on the spicy side. Well many hashes that are sold as "Beldia" are usually more blondish while this is a good quality dark creamy moroccan and with 10€/ good priced :D

By the way their hash menu looks more tempting again with many new items on it.
WLow

Post by WLow »

Always nice to visit, people working here are actually formed to be budtender you can feel it.
This is purple from end of frühling, dense nugs hard as rocks :mrgreen:

this summer was really good for outdoor in NL if you going for a trip in the next month ask to see the outdoor buds if you see it on a menu.
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Visited Siberie twice a couple of weeks ago. It's a really cool shop with an old school feel which is getting rarer every trip. The young tenders were friendly and helpful. Had the Blueberry OG and MAC1, both very agreeable, really enjoyed the Blueberry. Good shop in a good location for first/last smokes. Brouersgracht is lovely as well isn't it ahhhh....
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Siberie dated September 10, 2022. Thanks to Christo.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Siberie/ ... berie.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

They had a dry sift hash with an unusual name on offer but sadly I didn´t remember the name correctly... something like "Our Rift ???? Dry Sift hash (12,50€/g)" which not really make sense :lol: this hash was the advice of the very friendly female budtender. She just said it´s fu####g awesome and I have to agree it looked superb! :mrgreen:
Shiny caramel brown colored from the outside and bright inside. Awesome consistency! Very creamy not to wet or something like that smells very natural of the used genetics. Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame. Very clean and smooth to smoke with a pleasent taste of the used genetics. Good strong indica effect as well :mrgreen:
Overall outstanding newschool hash especially for the price. Well I don´t know if it´s filtered but damn I really like that creamy consistency and caramel brown outer color :mrgreen: Cheers to the producer well done :thumbup:
:thumbup:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Siberie dated October 11. 2022. Thanks to Toking Tom.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Marok21 wrote: Mon 3rd Oct 2022 09:19 pm They had a dry sift hash with an unusual name on offer but sadly I didn´t remember the name correctly... something like "Our Rift ???? Dry Sift hash (12,50€/g)" which not really make sense
FlyByNite wrote: Thu 13th Oct 2022 01:19 am New menu for Siberie dated October 11. 2022. Thanks to Toking Tom.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Thanks for the menu update :D The hash I wrote about was the "Ours De Riff Dry Sift hash" :lol: Very nice hash especially for the price :mrgreen: