Siberie

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Siberie

I like Siberie
93%
I don't like Siberie
7%

Total votes: 121

Tokeing tom

Re: Siberie

Post by Tokeing tom »

Yes I went here after reading your review and I was very happy with the Ours De Riff ,like you wrote its very creamy and soft it would be probably best kept in a fridge ,I don't know if it is what I would call dry sift but it is still lovely oily hash , thanks for the tip maroc 👍

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Mon 17th Oct 2022 08:58 am Yes I went here after reading your review and I was very happy with the Ours De Riff ,like you wrote its very creamy and soft it would be probably best kept in a fridge ,I don't know if it is what I would call dry sift but it is still lovely oily hash , thanks for the tip maroc
No problem you are welcome Tom :mrgreen: I agree with you for drysift it´s not really "dry" :lol: while I tried several hashes over the time that were called drysift but were pretty oily... I also heard about hash called "semi dry"... but I haven't really gotten into it yet... I read that it´s drysift mixed with "other hash" and usually oilier than "dry sift" but not sure on that...
Blaise_Sing

Post by Blaise_Sing »

Very cool Coffeeshop (nice hang out). Was recommended the Super Silver Haze (it is ok. A nice example of Haze but not quite delivering the buzz for me these days, as Haze used to a few years back. Guess the scene & buds have evolved so much since the Haze was King...I do miss them days). The Ours De Riff is beautiful. One of my favourite smokes all holiday. An exquisite Hash, good price too. I went back a few days later to reload on supplies but as luck would have it they were waiting on a stock delivery. Saw some of the bits were left...decided to Splash out on the 'Whoa shi Whoa' green (28.2% THC according to the menu). It was ok ish (nothing too special but disappointing, for the price). Stuff can be hit or miss off the menu...it was a miss in terms of green but the Hash made up for it. Amsterdam is in the midst of Hash renaissance at the moment...enjoy.

BTW Siberie does great coffee (Cappuccino etc). Very cheap compared to other places in the centre
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Blaise_Sing wrote: Wed 2nd Nov 2022 02:41 pm Very cool Coffeeshop (nice hang out). Was recommended the Super Silver Haze (it is ok. A nice example of Haze but not quite delivering the buzz for me these days, as Haze used to a few years back. Guess the scene & buds have evolved so much since the Haze was King...I do miss them days). The Ours De Riff is beautiful. One of my favourite smokes all holiday. An exquisite Hash, good price too. I went back a few days later to reload on supplies but as luck would have it they were waiting on a stock delivery. Saw some of the bits were left...decided to Splash out on the 'Whoa shi Whoa' green (28.2% THC according to the menu). It was ok ish (nothing too special but disappointing, for the price). Stuff can be hit or miss off the menu...it was a miss in terms of green but the Hash made up for it. Amsterdam is in the midst of Hash renaissance at the moment...enjoy.

BTW Siberie does great coffee (Cappuccino etc). Very cheap compared to other places in the centre
Yeah but only because haze is different These days, the real Cuts are dead Bro. If you ever smoked real Amnesia or super silver haze Back in the days, you should notice it directly by the smell. Buying Haze These days is stupid, its Always harsh and the taste is shitty, i dont know why the budtendets Always recommend Haze, i think they dont know nothing about Weed🤷🏻‍♂️ the most people dont notice that all the oldschool Strains are dead now, taste Like Shit😂 If the Menue says Amnesia, then it is Amnesia, even If it smells completely different 😂😂😂
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Fri 4th Nov 2022 08:16 pm Yeah but only because haze is different These days, the real Cuts are dead Bro. If you ever smoked real Amnesia or super silver haze Back in the days, you should notice it directly by the smell. Buying Haze These days is stupid, its Always harsh and the taste is shitty, i dont know why the budtendets Always recommend Haze, i think they dont know nothing about Weed the most people dont notice that all the oldschool Strains are dead now, taste Like Shit If the Menue says Amnesia, then it is Amnesia, even If it smells completely different
Haze is still very popular especially with many dutch guys but also others... where I live Haze is still king on the street, too. Haze sells much better over here than Kush for example :shock: . Well there are some connoisseurs that know whats up :lol: but most people still want to smoke Haze... but I think there is still some decent haze around but mainly at private growers and not for sale...
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Marok21 wrote: Fri 4th Nov 2022 09:11 pm
MrKushPuffer wrote: Fri 4th Nov 2022 08:16 pm Yeah but only because haze is different These days, the real Cuts are dead Bro. If you ever smoked real Amnesia or super silver haze Back in the days, you should notice it directly by the smell. Buying Haze These days is stupid, its Always harsh and the taste is shitty, i dont know why the budtendets Always recommend Haze, i think they dont know nothing about Weed the most people dont notice that all the oldschool Strains are dead now, taste Like Shit If the Menue says Amnesia, then it is Amnesia, even If it smells completely different
Haze is still very popular especially with many dutch guys but also others... where I live Haze is still king on the street, too. Haze sells much better over here than Kush for example :shock: . Well there are some connoisseurs that know whats up :lol: but most people still want to smoke Haze... but I think there is still some decent haze around but mainly at private growers and not for sale...
Yeah Haze is King in Germany 😂😂 but to be honest, the most people in Germany dont know nothing about Weed! Even the older people, i know a Lot of them who still want Haze(by the way, Haze in Germany is chemical bullshit, the black Market Weed is Not smokeable) they smoked all the good Weed Back in the days, but they dont notice they Smoking the biggest bullshit you can find These days, i done know why 🤷🏻‍♂️

In my area is no kush available, only Haze😂😂😂 only the black Market Haze, Bro you feel Like dying if you smoke this Shit😂

I'm looking for kush all the time, even the growers dont doing kush😂 they only grow shitty regular Strains with no taste🤦🏻 or they doing Haze, but its still Not good😂

Is there really good kush available in your area?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Sat 5th Nov 2022 12:02 pm Is there really good kush available in your area?
This is really very rare. Scored some good weed here a few weeks back that been sold under name "Gorilla Glue" and it was really tasty but surely not real "Gorilla Glue" at all but there was something kushy in it. Taste was very nice but potency lacked a bit. The seller told me that he likes it more than the "Haze" he had, too. But there is still much more demand on "Haze" so he prefer Haze for selling :?
I smoke much more hash than weed so I can´t really say what weed strains are around here. In terms of hash we have a lot of newschool "drysift" hashes here, too but I tried different ones and I wasn´t really happy with what I got. Many simply had to much plant material in it or had a taste that seemed strange to me :?
MrKushPuffer wrote: Sat 5th Nov 2022 12:02 pm Even the older people, i know a Lot of them who still want Haze(by the way, Haze in Germany is chemical bullshit, the black Market Weed is Not smokeable)
Maybe thats a reason why many people still want to smoke that black market haze. All that chemicals and synthetic THC addict people for sure :?

Hopefully they really legalize in the next two years so that this problem didn´t exist anymore :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Haze is still the preferred smoke of a lot of people in Ireland aldough it is being replaced be stardawg atm and a lots of people not happy , it seems we were always a few years behind the UK in this regard.
I think a lot of commercial grows replaced amnesia with stardawg for quicker grow times and same if not larger yields , I hope we get some better hash like what is available in UK ,but I guess we just have to weight as usual ..or keep goin :mrgreen: g dam
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 6th Nov 2022 01:37 pm Haze is still the preferred smoke of a lot of people in Ireland aldough it is being replaced be stardawg atm and a lots of people not happy , it seems we were always a few years behind the UK in this regard.
I think a lot of commercial grows replaced amnesia with stardawg for quicker grow times and same if not larger yields , I hope we get some better hash like what is available in UK ,but I guess we just have to weight as usual ..or keep goin :mrgreen: g dam
Haze is all over the world😂😂 you Guys are lucky, stardawg is a nice example of kush. I used to Love Haze, really, but the real genetics are dead and the Haze These days is shitty in the taste and Sometimes it has Strange effects.

If anyone still has real Amnesia or super silver, i would never ever grow any other Strain again😂 the real Haze Cuts from Back in the days we're the best(along with Skunk, ww, and so on)

I dont know the Weed in Ireland, but i dont think the Haze was really tasty right?
Blaise_Sing

Post by Blaise_Sing »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Fri 4th Nov 2022 08:16 pm
Blaise_Sing wrote: Wed 2nd Nov 2022 02:41 pm Very cool Coffeeshop (nice hang out). Was recommended the Super Silver Haze (it is ok. A nice example of Haze but not quite delivering the buzz for me these days, as Haze used to a few years back. Guess the scene & buds have evolved so much since the Haze was King...I do miss them days). The Ours De Riff is beautiful. One of my favourite smokes all holiday. An exquisite Hash, good price too. I went back a few days later to reload on supplies but as luck would have it they were waiting on a stock delivery. Saw some of the bits were left...decided to Splash out on the 'Whoa shi Whoa' green (28.2% THC according to the menu). It was ok ish (nothing too special but disappointing, for the price). Stuff can be hit or miss off the menu...it was a miss in terms of green but the Hash made up for it. Amsterdam is in the midst of Hash renaissance at the moment...enjoy.

Yeah but only because haze is different These days, the real Cuts are dead Bro. If you ever smoked real Amnesia or super silver haze Back in the days, you should notice it directly by the smell. Buying Haze These days is stupid, its Always harsh and the taste is shitty, i dont know why the budtendets Always recommend Haze, i think they dont know nothing about Weed🤷🏻‍♂️ the most people dont notice that all the oldschool Strains are dead now, taste Like Shit😂 If the Menue says Amnesia, then it is Amnesia, even If it smells completely different 😂😂😂
I appreciate Haze might have had it's day lol. The SSH from Siberie was recommended by many people. Reasonable smoke at a reasonable price. They had plenty of other stuff on the menu that I preferred. It's a funny one...no matter how old I get or how evolved the (weed) scene is in Dam...I am always tempted to try a classic strain (for old time sake) be it White widow, Northern Lights or some of the Haze. The nostalgia soon dissipates and like a fiend...give me the newer stuff lol
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I seen Northern lights on a terms army menu pic for€14 if still there I will take a look next week ,fir that price it must be a good example i like a bot of nostalgia myself
Blaise_Sing wrote: Mon 7th Nov 2022 02:31 pm

I appreciate Haze might have had it's day lol. The SSH from Siberie was recommended by many people. Reasonable smoke at a reasonable price. They had plenty of other stuff on the menu that I preferred. It's a funny one...no matter how old I get or how evolved the (weed) scene is in Dam...I am always tempted to try a classic strain (for old time sake) be it White widow, Northern Lights or some of the Haze. The nostalgia soon dissipates and like a fiend...give me the newer stuff lol
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Yeah thats right😂😂 it is so sad that you can't get a good Version of White widow or Skunk or real Amnesia/SSH🤤🤤🤤 it is Impossible!!! These Strains was way much better then the whole new Stuff. Sure i really Like kush Strains Like kosher, og#18 etc, the taste is very nice, but the taste of a real super Skunk or a real Haze is much better. I Wonder what Kind of hazes are available in the states, and what about Skunk,ww etc in the states? It would be nice if someone from the states could Help 😁
Blaise_Sing

Post by Blaise_Sing »

MrKushPuffer wrote: Mon 7th Nov 2022 10:14 pm

Yeah thats right😂😂 it is so sad that you can't get a good Version of White widow or Skunk or real Amnesia/SSH🤤🤤🤤 it is Impossible!!! These Strains was way much better then the whole new Stuff. Sure i really Like kush Strains Like kosher, og#18 etc, the taste is very nice, but the taste of a real super Skunk or a real Haze is much better. I Wonder what Kind of hazes are available in the states, and what about Skunk,ww etc in the states? It would be nice if someone from the states could Help 😁
I hear you bro. The scene has moved on (not necessarily in a direction I or we like but what can you do lol). I highly recommend the Black Widow from coffee shop Katsu (usually the best widow I come across whenever I visit). They have had this strain (almost exclusively) for many years and it still delivers.

Big up all the oldskool tokers
MrKushPuffer

Post by MrKushPuffer »

Blaise_Sing wrote: Tue 8th Nov 2022 11:12 am
MrKushPuffer wrote: Mon 7th Nov 2022 10:14 pm

I hear you bro. The scene has moved on (not necessarily in a direction I or we like but what can you do lol). I highly recommend the Black Widow from coffee shop Katsu (usually the best widow I come across whenever I visit). They have had this strain (almost exclusively) for many years and it still delivers.

OK Bro, next time i'm in town i will try the black widow. I used to Take a Look at black widow everytime we was at katsu, but it almost smelled Like regular weed, like hay or something🤷🏻‍♂️
But i will try it for Sure👍🏻
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Blaise_Sing wrote: Tue 8th Nov 2022 11:12 am I hear you bro. The scene has moved on (not necessarily in a direction I or we like but what can you do lol). I highly recommend the Black Widow from coffee shop Katsu (usually the best widow I come across whenever I visit). They have had this strain (almost exclusively) for many years and it still delivers.

I heard many times that the Black Widow from Katsu was superb years ago but sadly at some point it wasn´t as good as before :? When I tried it for the first time (and that was already some years ago) it wasn´t something special anymore :?
Great to hear that it´s nice again so I will take it on my list for my next trip. Thanks :mrgreen: