Siberie

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Siberie

I like Siberie
93%
I don't like Siberie
7%

Total votes: 121

Blaise_Sing

Re: Siberie

Post by Blaise_Sing »

Marok21 wrote: Tue 8th Nov 2022 08:37 pm
Blaise_Sing wrote: Tue 8th Nov 2022 11:12 am I hear you bro. The scene has moved on (not necessarily in a direction I or we like but what can you do lol). I highly recommend the Black Widow from coffee shop Katsu (usually the best widow I come across whenever I visit). They have had this strain (almost exclusively) for many years and it still delivers.

Big up all the oldskool tokers
I heard many times that the Black Widow from Katsu was superb years ago but sadly at some point it wasn´t as good as before :? When I tried it for the first time (and that was already some years ago) it wasn´t something special anymore :?
Great to hear that it´s nice again so I will take it on my list for my next trip. Thanks :mrgreen:
I recommend the Berry White from Katsu too. They have a beautiful display cabinet with all the weed on show (so fiends like me can drool over it, lol. But seriously it provides great visibility of the products, at a glance. As opposed to a bud tender opening countless tubs for one's perusal). That strain just caught eye and I did enjoy it

RedGecko58

Post by RedGecko58 »

Sibirie: "ours de rif dry sift" hash: €12.5
A very oily batch with a strong modern hash smell (to me, modern hash smells more like herbal cannabis than earthy incense-like i associate with pressed Moroccan hash). The shop was busy, but we got a large table to enjoy for a few joints. One of the nicer hashes of this trip. Difficult to work with as it was warm, but once rolled, it smoked well. I wish I’d picked this up earlier in the trip.
Served by a lovely woman who made a great coffee and was happy to show me most of their hashes.

8/10
Atmosphere - Great - love coming to this shop in the early morning and the canal it is on is one of the prettiest.
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Siberie dated December 15, 2022. Thanks to Christo.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Siberie/ ... berie.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Ours de Riff hash (12,50€/g) - It´s still on the menu and nice especially for the price. Pretty dark creamy hash while when I saw it for the first time it was more blonde and creamy and getting much darker after a while. I think it was super fresh when I got it the first time. When I got it the next time a month later it was dark and creamy from the beginning...
Nonetheless i like it :mrgreen:
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

a month ago:

"Ours de Rif Dry Sift" and the "Guava Dry Sift" were not on the menu anymore 8) but they had two new hashes on the menu that I tried:

Bruce Banner 3x filtered hash (16€/g) - Comes in egg form like many other filtered hashes. Bit darker on the outside and brighter inside which was easy to crumble. Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame. Smelled natural to my nose and with a strong taste of the used genetics. Strong effect while a bit more on the sativa side to me. Liked it.

Beldia 3x filtered hash (13€/g) - That sounded pretty interessting to me. A hash probably made out of "traditional" moroccan genetics and filtered. I saw "Beldia filtered" on different menus before like for example Coffeeshop Easy Times but I didn´t tried it so far. Smelled really like it´s made of probably moroccan landrace plants :D I enjoyed that it´s different to many other more weedlike tasting filtered hashes that are around. Feels clean and smooth to smoke. It gave me a nice high/stoned effect which made me relaxed but was also activating. Effect was well balanced on me not to strong but strong enough. Liked it :D and with 13€/g not really expensive.

Sorry for my late reviews atm but I unfortunately I don't have much time at the moment :?
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Siberie dated 22 April 2023, submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Lemming

https://coffeeshopmenus.org/Siberie/Menus/Siberie.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Siberie dated 11 July 2023 , kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Hit The North

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Siberie ... berie.html

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

On my last trips to Amsterdam they often had some good filtered hash that wasn´t so expensive. This time they had again Bruce Banner filtered hash on the menu which I already tried a few months back.

Bruce Banner 3x filtered hash (13€/g) - Still in egg form as the last time but more sticky and darker nearly black from the outside and brighter inside. While the last batch was more crumbly this one is creamier and softer. Bubbles strong when touched by the flame. It had a pleasant skunky smell of the used genetics and was very smooth to smoke with good taste.
Effect is more activating and on the sativa side.

Overall good hash but more sticky and creamier than many other filtered hashes that I tried over the last months. I am not sure if it´s "real" 3x filtered hash... while I saw a few filtered hashes this trip that were in egg form and pretty dark nearly black and sticky, too.

To be honest I hoped that it would have a bit more indica influence but effect is pretty clean in the head without headache and it also makes a natural impression on me. Good daytime hash for me :D
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Siberie dated 29 August 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Cha

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Had a look at the Caramello hash €14 and was sold by the beautiful shine on the outside .
Good flavour and strength on this one bubbles great with a flame, hard but softens nicely in the hand ..Good smoke
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Siberie dated 23 October 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by MrBurningHaze

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

White Fire OG hash (17€/g) - Brighter colored creamy piece of hash. Looks damn nice and like high quality. Bubbles very strong and melting directly (like some extracts do) when touched by the flame. Smells pleasant of the used genetics and natural. Intense taste with a strong indica effect. The effect didn´t take ultra long but as said before it was damn potent to me :mrgreen:

Overall very nice hash and maybe the best hash of the trip for me. With 17€/g not really cheap but I prefer it over many other even higher priced hashes from which I often was a bit dissapointed in terms of effect. This hash fits pretty good to my personal taste 8)
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Siberie dated 31 December 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by TheGasMaster

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Pretty nice hash over here in the last months :mrgreen: Especially the hashes priced from 15-18€ were outstanding in the last time. Some months ago I tried some White Fire OG hash (17€/g) which was so damn tasty and with a strong effect :shock: :mrgreen: Also the Papaya frozen (17€/g) and some triple filtered kush hash for 18€/g were the best I could find on that trips. Also the prices were ok for that quality compared to other places.

On my last trip a month ago they had some Blue Sushi Fresh Frozen hash (17€/g) which I liked a lot, too. The effect is more on the sativa side and feels maybe not as strong as the hashes mentioned above but I really liked to smoke it because it had a full effect on me. I mean when I smoke some "new school" hashes sometimes it feels like something is missing on the effect. This one feels very good on the body. Well like I said it didn´t knocked me out so don´t expect something super strong but it´s some real fine hash and again with 17€/g a few € cheaper than many similar fresh frozen hashes around.

They also offer usually some cheaper filtered hash which was also pretty good in the last time. Lately I tried their Lemon Cherry Gelato Static hash (12€/g) which was real nice for the price. Pretty tasty and with good potency :mrgreen:

Their traditional moroccan hashes are usually worth a look, too. Their Beldia (10€/g) was of nice quality over the last months but sadly not on the menu anymore... instead I tried some Super Pollen (7,50€/g) which was the advice of the budtender. Pretty fresh blonde hash with a good oil content and better than some higher priced moroccan hashes that I saw lately. Well not top quality hash but very natural fresh hash. Liked it :D

The Pollen for 6,50€/g didn´t looked bad as well and was the advice of the budtender, too. There were also some locals in the queue who bought it... furhermore the super friendly female budtender told me honestly that she didn't really like the Champagne hash which was the most expensive traditional hash on the menu. That's the way it has to be :D