Solo

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Solo

I like Solo
96%
I don't like Solo
4%

Total votes: 48

Marok21

Re: Solo

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sat 4th Sep 2021 10:13 am GELATO DOUBLE FILTERED
Great hash. I only really got round to trying this properly last night and was very impressed, great body buzz and zoned me out for the night, lovely flavour, recommended
Indeed nice hash :D thanks a lot for the advice :mrgreen:

Gelato Double Filtered hash (20€/g) - A bit darker brown creamy type of hash which was brighter inside. Nice complex smell of the used genetics. Bubbled very strong when touched by the flame. Also like "Tokeing Tom" wrote it had a lovely flavour.To me it also tasted a bit more hashy than many of the filtered hashes that I tried in the past. While the taste isn´t super intense in the Bong compared to some other filtered... Effect is more on the stony side and strong. Liked it :mrgreen: while the price is still the only thing I am really not happy about :roll:

Purple Punsh hash (13,50€/g) - A slightly darker brown bit crumbly hash while it has a good oilo content. It didn´t smelled that much but when opened I noticed a pleasent natural smell of the used genetics. Same for the taste not outstanding but very enjoyable. Bubbled strong when touched by the flame. The effect was stronger than I thought and gave me like the name said a good punsh and was more indica to me while not only relaxing... liked it especially for the effect and cheaper price.

Glueberry OG (18€/g) -
Still very nice but price could be cheaper bla bla :lol:

By the way "Lemon Larry OG hash" wasn´t on the menu anymore while the friendly older female dealer offered me the last bit of it :D

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Glad you liked it man :mrgreen:
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Solo dated November 6, 2021. Thanks to Tokeing Tom.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Solo/Menus/Solo.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

GELATO DOUBLE FILTERED
Still great even more great it has a sticky oily feeling on the top layer but crumbles great between my fingers I love the deep flavour and the stoned from it is powerful

ICE CREAM SHERBERT
They had 2 weeds on the menu for 18 a g this is a pretty high price for bud in Solo so I taught It was worth investigating. The first I smelled was Tropaya it smelled kind of sour and I wasn't really into it but the ice cream sherbet smelled great. Very sweet taste good kick.. Recommend

Place was packed Friday eve so couldn't have smoke there pity I probably would have tried a few more things if I had more time here.. Still a top shop
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

can anyone verify if that highrise haze is the same shit they used to sell at de graal ?
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
GanjaGod

Post by GanjaGod »

DAmn bro, that has been years, dont think sl tho
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Went here on Saturday morning and the old lady budtender was working we had a great time being served by her, she showed us a few different hashes and weeds and is very knowledgeable about them even sang a song about black domina my mates first time here and he loved it😁
Strains purchased..
ROLEX OG €14.50
PAPAYA GLUE FILTERED €18
GUAVA DOUBLE FILTER€20
BLACK DOMINA GUNPOWDER €16
The rolex óg is another dutch gem at the price this weed is really up there very enjoyable smoke highly recommended
The papaya and guava double filtered are top quality great smell taste and filtered texture
The gunpowder is the only one I have not tried yet but it looks the part 😁
Shop was quiet so had a nice smoke it filled right up by time I was leaving with a decent que for weed but they have space for 2 bud tenders to work so que passes quickly. Still a great place with a quality menu
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Tue 22nd Feb 2022 08:44 pm Went here on Saturday morning and the old lady budtender was working we had a great time being served by her, she showed us a few different hashes and weeds and is very knowledgeable about them even sang a song about black domina my mates first time here and he loved it
Strains purchased..
ROLEX OG €14.50
PAPAYA GLUE FILTERED €18
GUAVA DOUBLE FILTER€20
BLACK DOMINA GUNPOWDER €16
The rolex óg is another dutch gem at the price this weed is really up there very enjoyable smoke highly recommended
The papaya and guava double filtered are top quality great smell taste and filtered texture
The gunpowder is the only one I have not tried yet but it looks the part
Shop was quiet so had a nice smoke it filled right up by time I was leaving with a decent que for weed but they have space for 2 bud tenders to work so que passes quickly. Still a great place with a quality menu
Arghs I forgot to review the "Papaya Glue filtered hash" that I tried one month before sorry :? but I agree with Tom it´s nice quality filtered hash. Smell and taste are very natural and it gives a good strong effect, too. High quality newschool hash just the way I like it :mrgreen:

I never got really disappointed by their hash. Also in terms of weed the quality is usually very nice and you don´t have to pay that ridiculous prices as for so called "Cali".
Papi

Post by Papi »

Shoreline on point
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Papi wrote: Thu 24th Mar 2022 01:50 pm Shoreline on point
At Solo? Didn't see it on the menu.
Do you recall the cost?
Thanks
He who tries to shine dims his own light
Papi

Post by Papi »

13,5/g, repeat purchase, nice purple buds, smell just screaming shoreline terps, when it's freshly packed into tub, might give it a night in a bag and it's perfect, but really can't complain. Also their Grape Jello really worth trying, 14,5e/g purple perfectly cured buds, schmoked it at Solo and later while working the fest, combining it with their Sour Diesel Filtered Hash (13,5e.g) to get the full sativa punch going before the busy hours and it fucked me a bit too much:D
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

The recent Jello batch has indeed been lovely. Nice frosty purple buds with beautiful structure.

Haven't tried the Shoreline because tbh I find the Jello has a very similar terp profile, so have just been splurging for that.

I've also really liked the Tangielato they've had but haven't grabbed any for a couple weeks because before that smoked it for at least a month and a half straight because I liked it that much.
ed the head

Post by ed the head »

Papi wrote: Sun 27th Mar 2022 01:34 pm 13,5/g, repeat purchase, nice purple buds, smell just screaming shoreline terps, when it's freshly packed into tub, might give it a night in a bag and it's perfect, but really can't complain. Also their Grape Jello really worth trying, 14,5e/g purple perfectly cured buds, schmoked it at Solo and later while working the fest, combining it with their Sour Diesel Filtered Hash (13,5e.g) to get the full sativa punch going before the busy hours and it fucked me a bit too much:D
Thank you Papi

The Shoreline I ran into years ago was spectacular. Thanks for the tip, I will be sure to stop by here in 2 weeks and 5 days, but who's counting?
:mrgreen:
ed the head

Post by ed the head »

Nuggz wrote: Sun 27th Mar 2022 06:17 pm The recent Jello batch has indeed been lovely. Nice frosty purple buds with beautiful structure.

Haven't tried the Shoreline because tbh I find the Jello has a very similar terp profile, so have just been splurging for that.

I've also really liked the Tangielato they've had but haven't grabbed any for a couple weeks because before that smoked it for at least a month and a half straight because I liked it that much.
:mrgreen: Thank you Nugs :mrgreen:

Can't wait to try the Jello too :mrgreen:
Hackman420

Post by Hackman420 »

Went here last Friday (March 25) and got Banana Kush (12,50) and some of that Guava double filtered (20,-).

The Banana Kush was a nice smoke, finally a weed that was not overly dry, as a lot of weed is these days... It had a very fruity aroma, you could really imagine bananas :D For the price I was very happy with it!

The Guava double filtered hash, however, was killer! A nice blonde new-school hash, soft and crumbly, bubbles insanely when hit with the flame :o While it seemed expensive at first, it was really not. The aroma was there and the high was extensive :P Lasted long, too. This is not for smokers with a low tolerance! I felt it was stronger than even more expensive hashes from other places... I was very happy with this! Recommended!