Solo

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Solo

I like Solo
96%
I don't like Solo
4%

Total votes: 48

Tokeing tom

Re: Solo

Post by Tokeing tom »

😁👍

treetop

Post by treetop »

Grape Jello haze is really nice. 👍

Amnesia more of a sharper, less rounded high.

"MA RIUANA
BSATIVA
CRAPE JELLO (CUP WINNER
ORANGE ZKITTLEZ
MAC I
GI3 HAZE
AMNESIA HAZE
PURPLE HAZE
'INDICA
BLUEBERRY PUNCH
CHOCOLATE MINT OG
SOLO KUSH
ROVAL SOLO
SOLO MIX
EDIBLES)
OREO BROWNIE
STROOPWAFEL BROWNIE
(G
AGR
TIL GRE
HASHISTLES
5GR
SATIVASS
SOMANCO
HIVA PRIMERO
LEMON ZEST
INDICA
BARBARA BUD FILTERED
WHITE RUNTZ FILTERED
§ GR
KUSH MINTS FILTERED
JOINTS
PURE AMNESIA
HASH AND TOBACCO
WEED AND TOBACCO
SAMSUNG
555Gr
How much did you produce?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

White Runtz filtered hash (15€/g) still very nice, especially for the price :D

I also checked out Barbara Bud's filtered hash (€15/g) which was new to the menu. Didn't looked bad but I was still a bit disappointed with the Barbara Bud hash (22€/g) from the Terps Army coffee shop which I tried on my last trip a month earlier and the older female budtender also just said it wasn't bad which didn't really convince me either.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Solo dated 22 April 2023, submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by RealFresh187

https://coffeeshopmenus.org/Solo/Menus/Solo.html

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

HIYA PRIMERO , GOLDEN BERRY FILTERED
the HIYA PRIMERO has been on the menu a long time now and the price has dropped from €15 to€9 so I haven't got any in a while thinking that the quality had also dropped a lot, well it might have dropped a little but certainly not as much as the price it smokes beautifully and has a good high I was sorry that I didn't get more it's a great 5g deal for €40.50
GOLDEN BERRY FILTERED
One of the nicest looking filtered hash I've ever seen, cured to perfection , soaking with oil on the outside, crumbles great, really top quality 👌
I also got some weed I know it was top of the indica menu and that it was also very good but I can't remember the name .. get to solo peeps
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

The hash menu wasn´t so big last weekend.

On the Indica hash menu they offered Strawberry Banana filtered (14,50€/g), Runts Cake filtered (14,50€/g) and Critical Silver (6,50€/g).
I tried the Runts Cake filtered hash (review will follow).

We also got some nice weed from here :mrgreen:

We tried the Z-Pie (15€/g) and NY Grapes (14,50€/g). Both were very nice quality. Both smoked very clean and tasty while the Z-Pie maybe a little better. Z-Pie was an indica and tasted kind of sour kushy to me. Strong indica effect.
The Ny Grapes had a Grapefruit kind of smell/taste. It remembered me of NY Diesel from the past and Somari. I haven't had weed that tastes like this in a long time. Nice change and well grown. Effect was more Sativa.

Overall very nice weed here atm. Their Gelonade and Mac1 looked also superb but sadly didn´t tried them.
Solo is usually one of my favorite places for good hash but their weed is damn nice too atm :D and all well priced with no Cali prices...
Juhe

Post by Juhe »

I have also tried the Z-Pie and then the Grape-Jello. While I am more a Sativa-smoker and Grape-Jello was good stuff with nice fruity taste, I have to say that Z-Pie was really great. I loved the taste of this (lemony-herbal) and the smell of the buds was really intense and delicious. Effects also good and strong, very relaxing but it didn't make me totally sleepy.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Rainbowz is a very fruity smoke, indeed! Nice sativa high with a punch, too! €16pg 8.5/10
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Got Rinse by burning clean weed €20 and Blue Zushi Frozen hash €18
The weed was very good great flavours and great buzz expensive for solo but definitely worth it
The hash also very good a little on the sativa side but I like that with this hash it's not to racey
Still a top shop 👍
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Solo dated 7 September 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Tokeing Tom :mrgreen:

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Solo/Menus/Solo.html

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Tue 19th Sep 2023 02:51 pm Got Rinse by burning clean weed €20 and Blue Zushi Frozen hash €18
The weed was very good great flavours and great buzz expensive for solo but definitely worth it
The hash also very good a little on the sativa side but I like that with this hash it's not to racey
Still a top shop
I also tried their Blue Zushi Frozen hash (18€/g) and I can confirm what Tom wrote. High quality while maybe a bit more on the sativa side but it also made me more relaxed and gave me a full effect. I didn´t smoked much "fresh frozen" so far but I was really happy with that one and with 18€/g it´s one of the cheaper ones.

Mango Saphire filtered hash (16€/g) - Looked very nice when showed to me. Creamy hash thats darker from the outside and brighter inside. Sticky stuff while not to much. Smell and taste were also to my liking... natural pleasant and gave me a strong indica effect which was good for the nighttime :D

Frederico was on shift when I was there and he showed me their whole indica hash menu which looked high quality :mrgreen:
He also took the time to explain the differences of the hashes. That's the way it has to be.
As Tom said, still a top shop.
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

NY GRAPES€14.50
Different flavours going on here I liked it a lot hard to describe but creamy and fruity good stuff :mrgreen:

RINSE €20
I got this weed here last time and was happy with it and this batch seemed even better..beautiful nugs great smell and flavour also strong ...has it all

ORANGE DIESEL FROZEN €22
Has a good citrus orange smell but doesn't transfere to taste but still taste is good strong stuff but the high doesn't last very long ..maybe better value on the menu..
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

TANGIOSA weed
I forget the price on this one but I think it was around €15 ...anyway the flavour is amazing imagine tangie mixed with whipped cream ..these creamy flavours are new to me my first real creamy weed was ZOZ from terps army few weeks back which was also 👌 and this one is also a real pleasure ...keep the cream coming 😋

BLEACH €22 weed
We were served by the older lady bt she's a pleasure to deal with.. asked for something strong weed and she pulled this out with a lot of warning that I should not smoke to much as its very strong ..I took her advice and smoked a pure one :mrgreen: it's a nice cali weed smoked clean enjoyed it a lot and packed a good hit ...but not the strongest one ever
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Solo dated 1 January 2024, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by TheGasMaster

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Solo/Menus/Solo.html

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Was here last Sunday 21st first stop of the trip as the trains to central were all off so had to get the metro and hopped off in the Newmarket.. 4 strong in the party we got a few bags for the opening sesh inclusive of..

DIABLO burning clean
LA POP ROCKS
CHERRY BISCOTTI
RS11
BLACK RUNTS
GARY PAYTON
GORILLA COOKIES

All the weed was of very good quality the DIABLO was probably the smoke of the trip flavour is amazing and it really does burn clean top shelf cali for €20 the other ones that really stood out were RS11 and the BLACK RUNTS at €12.50 is proper 👌..we all voted this as our No1 coffeeshop this trip..returned for DIABLO and RUNTS ..didn't look at any hash this time (don't know why must have forgot😂)