Solo

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Solo

I like Solo
96%
I don't like Solo
4%

Total votes: 48

Marok21

Re: Solo

Post by Marok21 »

Kushinski wrote: Sun 27th Nov 2022 02:42 pm Solo Tahoe OG Filtered Hash

Hash consistency and smell very good. Effect is physically good for my aching muscles, but unfortunately this hash of head kinda wakes me up a lot, so I can't sleep well. does anyone know this effect on the Tahoe OG Filtered Hash?
Maybe thats because of the high THC and low CBD content. Most newschool hashes have a pretty low CBD content compared to oldschool hashes. Personaly I felt more relaxed and stoned and not active when I smoked the Tahoe. On the other hand I am used to smoke that filtered hashes with really high THC contents and so maybe it has something to do with the tollerance but not sure on that one.
Furthermore I don´t smoke newschool hashes as my last smoke of the day because I am used to smoke moroccan oldschool hash before sleeping which works pretty fine because of the high CBD content.

I would try it again maybe effect is different next time or mix it with some indica weed that maybe kills the pushing effect :D

Kushinski

Post by Kushinski »

Many thanks Maroc .. I will test the Tahoe OG again and see if the effect changes. The Tahoe is otherwise great
Tchukykush925

Post by Tchukykush925 »

Hello Maroc21 coffee shop reefer are filtered hash Anonymous and moutain boyz frozen dry shift and static sift
Tchukykush925

Post by Tchukykush925 »

Look ig reefer Gazo IS crazy
kush0la

Post by kush0la »

is there dry sift for sale anywhere? Last place I found anything good was at la kalada I believe in barcelona it was magical!
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

kush0la wrote: Wed 14th Dec 2022 02:36 am is there dry sift for sale anywhere? Last place I found anything good was at la kalada I believe in barcelona it was magical!
Nowadays there is a lot of "Dry Sift" hash available in coffeeshops. Nearly every coffeeshop has a at least one "dry sift" hash on the menu now.
Personaly I like the "dry sift" hashes from Coffeeshop Solo because the hashes they offer are usually high quality, pretty clean and natural to my nose. The last times Coffeeshop Siberie surprised me with their newschool hashes as well... their "Ours de Riff (12,50€/g) was great but damn sticky for a "dry sift" hash.
Coffeeshop "Terps Army" has also a huge menu of "dry sift filtered hashes" but a bit more expensive (15-22€/g).

Lately I tried again some "dry sift" hashes from Coffeeshop Toermalijn in Tilburg which were all high quality and very potent :mrgreen:
Tchukykush925

Post by Tchukykush925 »

Hello coffee shop reefer are a Anonymous moutain boyz frozen and dry sift
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tchukykush925 wrote: Fri 16th Dec 2022 12:44 am Hello coffee shop reefer are a Anonymous moutain boyz frozen and dry sift
Thanks a lot Tchukykush925 I will take a look :mrgreen:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

I tried the gazo from reefer was very nice 😁
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Solo dated December 15, 2022. Thanks to Christo.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Solo/Menus/Solo.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite / Bud Tender
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

See the Malibu OG is back. Nice drop that
IrishSmoker1916

Post by IrishSmoker1916 »

FlyByNite wrote: Mon 19th Dec 2022 05:13 am New menu for Solo dated December 15, 2022. Thanks to Christo.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Solo/Menus/Solo.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite / Bud Tender
Sunset sherb is fire
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Solo dated December 28, 2022. Thanks to Tokeing Tom.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Solo/Menus/Solo.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Amsterdam is very busy this week I haven't seen it like this since before covid so I was happy to find solo fairly quiet when we visited Wednesday morning.friendly bt behind the counter I asked to see what weed he recommended he took 3 out
DONKEY BUTTER
GRAPE JELLO
CHERRY PIE KUSH
The buds of all 3 were looking great so I got a bag of each the donkey butter is probably the strongest but my favourite was the cheapest cherry pie kush at €11.50 it was very good and great value..the grape jello is nice but just not my thing I've had it before and as I say the buds were great but I just don't like the terps on this strain

Also looked at the 3 filtered hashes
KUSH MINTS
WHITE RUNTS
WEDDING CAKE
all 3 looked good so again I got some of each the one that really caught my eye was the wedding cake it's still a bit fresh but he's a great flavour and packs a great punch again the cheapest of the 3 I haven't smoked the others yet but they look very good and bubble great with a lick of flame
Left the coffeeshop very stoned 😁 I think this is one of the best coffeeshops in the city for bang for buck quality
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Tokeing tom wrote: Fri 30th Dec 2022 09:55 pm KUSH MINTS
WHITE RUNTS
WEDDING CAKE
all 3 looked good so again I got some of each the one that really caught my eye was the wedding cake it's still a bit fresh but he's a great flavour and packs a great punch again the cheapest of the 3 I haven't smoked the others yet but they look very good and bubble great with a lick of flame
I also tried all three and I am very happy with them :mrgreen:

Kush Mints filtered hash (15€/g) - Interesting consistency because it´s rock hard and needs a bit heated by the flame to work with it. Darker from the outside and bright inside. Bubbles wild when touched by the flame. Strong effect with an intense taste of the used genetics.

White Runts filtered hash (15€/g) - Bit harder consistency but its creamier and more flexible than the Kush Mints hash. Bubbles also very strong when touched by the flame. Also here strong effect and taste of the used genetics :mrgreen:

Wedding Cake filtered hash (13,50€/g) - Also a bit harder piece of hash compared to many other "filtered" hashes around while it´s still easy to work with a bit of handwarmth. Bubbles very strong when touched by the flame. Strong taste and effect while maybe a bit lighter as the Kush Mints and White Runts hash.

Overall all 3 hashes were high quality and well priced compared to many other filtered hashes in town. In terms of taste, I think these hashes have even upped the game :mrgreen:

Thank you very much tom for recommending these superb hashes :mrgreen: