Tourist Ban in Amsterdam coffeeshops 2012

Post tips here on how to join, how to post pictures, etc.
viola

Tourist Ban in Amsterdam coffeeshops 2012

Post by viola »

Hey everyone

Not sure if there have been posts about this before, but I wanted to find out if in fact tourists are going to be banned from coffee shops in Amsterdam? This story was picked up by Reuters, CNN and other reputable news organizations in July/August of this year. I have also heard that localities are responsible for enforcing it, ie the city government of Amsterdam

any news will be helpful! I am visiting Ams Dec/January and it would succcck if I came when there was a ban! Please try to post actual information with links rather than anecdotes thanks!

HELP! :shock:

Taylor

Re: Tourist Ban in Amsterdam coffeeshops 2012

Post by Taylor »

Read the posts on here dude. No wietpass till at least 2015.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

rockin into the night
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

The ban is in effect now , your not allowed elephants in coffeeshops
-
schererbuzz

Post by schererbuzz »

I tried my best not to open this thread.....I just couldn't help it. :roll:
Trad

Post by Trad »

Hello viola and welcome to the forum.
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
strawberrysoul

Post by strawberrysoul »

schererbuzz wrote:I tried my best not to open this thread.....I just couldn't help it. :roll:
lol.. so did i
viola

Post by viola »

wooooow! thanks sooo much for all that useful information! *rolling eyes*

and no, there arent 100s of posts about this like some would like to have you believe, I checked, if there is a thread worth reading please link it!

and to the person that called me a dude, Im a woman, but please post where you are getting your info, like I mentioned before dude, not interested in hearsay

so if anyone thats not an uptight douche has actual information about the status of the ban, and how/why it wont be enforced until 2015, with a credible news source, please share

and to everyone thats sooo offended that Im posting about this, please get a life, none is asking you to spend even a moment of your time indulging me
Boner

Post by Boner »

There are lots of threads about this, here's just one:

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... =3&t=18310
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

yeah, you uptight douches....lol :lol:
rockin into the night
Lab Rat

Post by Lab Rat »

viola wrote:
and to the person that called me a dude, Im a woman, but please post where you are getting your info, like I mentioned before dude, not interested in hearsay

so if anyone thats not an uptight douche has actual information about the status of the ban, and how/why it wont be enforced until 2015, with a credible news source, please share

If I was pretending to be female................ I would not use a word that women never use
such as ........... douche

I found 5 pages of douchery mention....all by men....boys....male.....ball dragers
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Look at the end of the day the forum members here know their stuff , if we say it ain't happening it ain't :wink: we have a lot of good resources including Dutch residents , and if you done a search you will see there are various threads on the subject :mrgreen:

So enough of the douch replies (like this one) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
-
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

How longs a piece of string??????????????????

It will happen when it happens.
Hunting for crystals
Marco

Post by Marco »

viola wrote:wooooow! thanks sooo much for all that useful information! *rolling eyes*

and no, there arent 100s of posts about this like some would like to have you believe, I checked, if there is a thread worth reading please link it!

and to everyone thats sooo offended that Im posting about this, please get a life, none is asking you to spend even a moment of your time indulging me
How about not wasting the time of everyone here and doing a simple search! Have fun on your visit.
Lab Rat

Post by Lab Rat »

Lab Rat wrote:
viola wrote:

If I was pretending to be female................ I would not use a word that women never use
such as ........... douche

I found 5 pages of douchery mention....all by men....boys....male.....ball dragers

BUSTED................on the women thing....or are you caught up in your nickers