Catch 33

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Catch 33

I like Catch 33
100%
I don't like Catch 33
No votes

Total votes: 3

geekymonkey

Re: Catch 33

Post by geekymonkey »

Hey Marco, I don't suppose you remember if this was the shop you got that Diesel you had on the crawl in late September?

Because life is too short to smoke bad bud.
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

nice coffeeshop only problem is location from main tourist district, got some really nice new York sour diesel for 12 euro and a nice rock solid of blue cheese you get ask for 2 hot chocolates and it comes in 3 cups cause the way they make them well worth hunting out
MellowStu

Post by MellowStu »

What are the opening and closing times? The hash looks very well priced! Has the menu changed much from the last picture posted?
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

pretty much same stuff and prices as of november 2012
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

nice coffeeshop! Quite comfy and i really enjoyed the chocolope :) I normally roll 2 joints from a gram, but i have already smoked one and will have enough for two more :)

Chocolope(12e) generally does not effect me, but this gave me and the Mrs a nice head high while we played chess(on phone, don't know if they have boards. When we left the Mrs was in quite a little day dream :)
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

elasticband wrote:nice coffeeshop! Quite comfy and i really enjoyed the chocolope :) I normally roll 2 joints from a gram, but i have already smoked one and will have enough for two more :)

Chocolope(12e) generally does not effect me, but this gave me and the Mrs a nice head high while we played chess(on phone, don't know if they have boards. When we left the Mrs was in quite a little day dream :)

well not much has changed since my last visit here a few months ago, it really is a shame the choco is 12euro, otherwise i might shop/buy here more often as i like the effect their variation gives me, fuzzy head chocolope buzz :lol:
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Cool name for a shop.
Been around long?
Small menu with fair prices.
:mrgreen:
Shells sink. Dreams float.
orle

Post by orle »

Not a very large menu but I wouldn't say it's small at the moment. Pri Purchased a nice bit of "Khardella" mixed strain hasj, very fluffy look, barely pressed. Crumbles clumpy sandy. Flowery earthy flavor, different from the more resinous-tasting polm I've been getting at Bronx lately. 3g for 20.
WW (2g for 15) deep skunky smell, very good looking bud, crunchy and well-trimmed. I went through the half gram I got as sampler and was duly baked, it was smooth, seemed clean, not the strongest but def OK potency.
Had a quick look a the indica OG Kush (2g for 25, or single gram for 13,50), strong aroma, pretty flowers indeed.
Papi

Post by Papi »

Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Nice enough shop, had a quiet coffee here (in a glass but drinkable). Maybe it felt a bit dark in the back where there's reasonable seating (if with a wooden picture frame thing behind my poorly chosen seat I banged my head on so many flipping times).

Not really inspired by the menu but went for some Crystal (€10/g) for a daytime smoke, it was alright.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I was here for the first time last week. Since I saw their nice priced hash deals on the menu page I wanted to check out the shop but I never made it there before...

I asked to see their Zero Zero (7,50€/g, 20€/3g) and their Khardella (8,50€/g, 20€/3g). The Zero Zero was a good looking blonde hash but the Khardella was more interessting to me :D Really dark nearly black sticky hash... not so ultra sticky and it had a really nice consistency. After a few seconds in the hand it´s getting very soft like budder :D
You smell the different genetics in it... not really sure maybe Indian/Afghan/Paki :lol: I could imagine that not everybody would like the smell of it... pretty different to most classic moroccan imports. Well maybe it´s not my favorite smell/taste but I like it :D
I only smoked a few batches of "gardella" hash in the past but it was always good and that batch is no exception :D Last time I had hash like this was a batch of "Royal" from Coffeeshop The Wall in Eindhoven wich is with 12€/g nearly double priced. With the 3g deal for 20€ at Catch 33 you pay around 6,70€/g :D Well you can´t expect TOP quality like much higher priced hashes but it´s really good for the price!
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update (22 Dec 2019):

For more menu updates check out www.audiokushhq.com
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I saw a current menu from them online and decided to have a look how the hash quality is here in Covid times. Especially the Tidghine ( 1g/15€ and 2,5g/30€) and the Tbisla ( 1g/12,50€ and 2,5g/25€) catched my eye. The coffeeshop seemed to be pretty empty only the female budtender and a local were sitting there outdoors in front of the coffeeshop. I asked to see the Tidghine and Tbisla and wasn´t really impressed by them from the first look.
The Tidghine was like you would suggest by its name more a blonde one while the Tbisla was darker... the budtender told me that she likes both and the Tbisla is more stony... I went for the Tbisla because I was looking for something for the nighttime :D

Tbisla - A darker creamy type of moroccan. More on the spicy side which was a different smell than the most moroccan hashes that I smoked in the last months. Bubbled good when touched by the flame. Smooth to smoke with a good spicy taste while it hadn´t a "full mouth" taste as I name it :lol: . Effect was as the budlady told more stony and did the trick well in the nighttime. Overall good quality hash nothing spectacular but solid quality :D
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Catch 33 dated 22 May 2023. Kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Rick

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Catch33 ... tch33.html