Random Thread

Anything else.

Moderator: Balou

spidergawd

Re: Random Thread

Post by spidergawd »

@ftcarer. Just what you dont need on a Sunday evening :?

What a long strange trip it is.
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

spidergawd wrote:@ftcarer. Just what you dont need on a Sunday evening :?
completely messed with our buzz mate :evil: :twisted: :lol:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

ftcarer wrote:My arse may just about have unpuckered :evil: :lol:

Long backstory short , some twat tried to hit 1st born last Saturday (we completely forgot about it and that we'd rung the police :roll: ) took the police until tonight to turn up which a lone officer did unannounced at 22:30ish :evil:
After asking to see 1st born , who was in bed , said " i'll need to speak about the smell aswell " oh shiiiiiiit :evil:

So , I'm now a cannabis warning holder , good in only my county :lol: "say you get caught smoking in London, they can warn you again, but you'll get a fine up here, if caught again ".
Also took the 2 pre-rolled j's I had in my tin , " yes they are mine , I was going to smoke them & no I wasn't going to supply anyone , I wasn't even going to share with my wife" :wink:
" not growing it are you? " " no officer , does it look like I am ?" " no I could tell you weren't , plus I can't smell anymore "
Seemed to totally miss the stash jar sat next to my chair just out of his eyeline :wink: , also missed the j's we had in our ashtray's :mrgreen:

Said , he didn't really give a shit about home smokers but if it was infront of him he had to do something about it , that in his opinion it would be legal soon enough anyway & that yes he/they had lots more things they could be spending their time on :mrgreen:
So hopefully that's the end of it :wink: but maybe you all shouldn't rush round our house for a smoke to soon :lol:

Stay safe stoners :mrgreen:
Sounds like you supplied the police with there smoke that night, :x :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Weighed my scrap in today, a years worth of cable and steel conduit, that will pay for my next few trips :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Made a batch of avb butter today :mrgreen: bloody honks :mrgreen:
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Why can't i get my jeans to wear at the knees like they did when i was 15!!!! :evil:
treetop

Post by treetop »

I am the sandwich breadboard toaster man. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :idea: 8) :shock:
How much did you produce?
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

We have the biggest library in Europe, its a huge space. Then we have a part built new station that is way too small :? They say passenger numbers have increased, can't see it myself, used to be 2mins into and out of the city, out is now at least an hour waiting to get into the station to get bloody home. :evil:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Police have just left again :evil: 1st born and 3rd born go to local shops & some cunt waiting outside within a group of 10 or so pulls a fucking knife on them :shock: :evil: :evil: demands weed and money , wtf is wrong with some twats round here :?

Police were here in 5 mins I'll give them that, statement tonight CCTV check tomorrow hopefully , going outside for a smoke , have 1 ready for 1st born when he gets back, poor sod has to be up at 05:00 for work for the early bird black Friday nutters
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

ftcarer wrote:Police have just left again :evil: 1st born and 3rd born go to local shops & some cunt waiting outside within a group of 10 or so pulls a fucking knife on them :shock: :evil: :evil: demands weed and money , wtf is wrong with some twats round here :?

Police were here in 5 mins I'll give them that, statement tonight CCTV check tomorrow hopefully , going outside for a smoke , have 1 ready for 1st born when he gets back, poor sod has to be up at 05:00 for work for the early bird black Friday nutters
ok so just back from picking 1st born up & the police have now decided that they do want a statement from 3rd born aswell , why couldn't we just have done it when 1st born did :roll: apparently an arrest is imminent :mrgreen: we shall see eh?
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

/\ /\ Sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations. Is it like that round your neighborhood all the time mate ? It seems to me these are tough times for youngsters who want to make their own way. :cry:

Blue skies Matey :D
What a long strange trip it is.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Hate delayed planes :twisted: :evil: :lol:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

spidergawd wrote:/\ /\ Sorry to hear about your trials and tribulations. Is it like that round your neighborhood all the time mate ? It seems to me these are tough times for youngsters who want to make their own way. :cry:

Blue skies Matey :D
Thankfully no it isn't mate :mrgreen: there's just a small group of fuckwits with just as useless parents :roll:
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

:evil: also ffs , ftcarer I may be but these people here at home are taking the piss now :roll: :lol: ftc for Wifey , ptc for her Uncle (there pretty much every day) daughters still using a crutch for her back fracture , now 2nd born has gone & broken his ankle , cast for 6wks on double crutches :roll: :twisted: :lol:
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

ftcarer wrote::evil: also ffs , ftcarer I may be but these people here at home are taking the piss now :roll: :lol: ftc for Wifey , ptc for her Uncle (there pretty much every day) daughters still using a crutch for her back fracture , now 2nd born has gone & broken his ankle , cast for 6wks on double crutches :roll: :twisted: :lol:
Mate, best not let anything happen to you, or the lot will be buggered. :shock: ;)
That would leave 1st and 3rd born responsible to take care of business. See what happened when they went out for some milk? Right.......
Happy Randomness
:mrgreen: