Vondel (formerly De Tijd and 't Tuintje)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

do you like Vondel

i like it
33%
i don't like it
67%

Total votes: 3

claudandus

Vondel (formerly De Tijd and 't Tuintje)

Post by claudandus »

ACD page: Vondel (formerly De Tijd and 't Tuintje)

i like this one it is very near to the former film academy overtoom301 wich was squat in 1999 and was legalised later

Owner of Karina IRC-Bot and #Coffeeshop@P2P-NET
Pala

Post by Pala »

Say JBomb,

I see you're smoking weit from this place. Care to elaborate?

thanx,
chuck.
Boner

Post by Boner »

randomsham

Re: coffeshop 't tuintje

Post by randomsham »

This is going to be my local for three days, pics to follow
Like the Moon the the Blue Heavens
ʇɥƃıl ǝɥʇ ʇno ʇnd ǝʌɐɥ ı
Adamster

Coffeeshop vondel

Post by Adamster »

New shop name coffeeshop vondel just opened up ( don't know the name that it was once)

Address
Overtoom 451
1054 KH Amsterdam, Netherlands

Right off the park !!

Anyone been?
Last edited by Adamster on Fri 20th Feb 2015 05:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
BackInDam

Re: Coffeeshop vondel

Post by BackInDam »

Adamster wrote:New shop just opened up ( don't know the name that it was once)

Address
Overtoom 451
1054 KH Amsterdam, Netherlands

Right off the park !!

Anyone been?
Thanks for the info. Nice location indeed.
And another reason to take a bike ride to the Boerejongens in overtoom.
orle

Re: De Tijd (formerly 't Tuintje)

Post by orle »

Quite expensive for what it is. Though I've never tried their Lemon Haze (11 or 12 p/g). AK for 8.5, WW for 9.5. And some cheaper stuff that looks bad (although, I've had few nice batches of "Superskunk" here but that has not been on their menu for a year now).
5 euro discount on 5 gram if I remember right.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

orle wrote:Quite expensive for what it is. Though I've never tried their Lemon Haze (11 or 12 p/g). AK for 8.5, WW for 9.5. And some cheaper stuff that looks bad (although, I've had few nice batches of "Superskunk" here but that has not been on their menu for a year now).
5 euro discount on 5 gram if I remember right.
You been since they changed name or this from before name changed?
Cause on the fb page they showing some nice critical kush !!
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Now called Coffeeshop Vondel ( think fatolddwarf?) posted about the name change , anyway nice enough shop , fair bit of space decent ventilation , 2 young guys at counter going on about the "banging" strawberry haze they had just got :roll: , shown the tub " yeah I don't want that chemical shit mate", " ah ok so you want real weed not this tourist shit " ( the guys who just brought it were 10ft away no idea if they heard :lol: ) so from the menu get shown WW & bubblegum , WW didn't smell of much but the BG was pretty sweet , nice enough smoke , decent place to chill & laugh at the strawberry :twisted:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
MrNice257

Post by MrNice257 »

ftcarer wrote:Now called Coffeeshop Vondel ( think fatolddwarf?) posted about the name change , anyway nice enough shop , fair bit of space decent ventilation , 2 young guys at counter going on about the "banging" strawberry haze they had just got :roll: , shown the tub " yeah I don't want that chemical shit mate", " ah ok so you want real weed not this tourist shit " ( the guys who just brought it were 10ft away no idea if they heard :lol: ) so from the menu get shown WW & bubblegum , WW didn't smell of much but the BG was pretty sweet , nice enough smoke , decent place to chill & laugh at the strawberry :twisted:
They really seaid to you " ah ok so you want real weed not this tourist shit " without gettin angry or something :shock: .
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

MrNice257 wrote:
ftcarer wrote:Now called Coffeeshop Vondel ( think fatolddwarf?) posted about the name change , anyway nice enough shop , fair bit of space decent ventilation , 2 young guys at counter going on about the "banging" strawberry haze they had just got :roll: , shown the tub " yeah I don't want that chemical shit mate", " ah ok so you want real weed not this tourist shit " ( the guys who just brought it were 10ft away no idea if they heard :lol: ) so from the menu get shown WW & bubblegum , WW didn't smell of much but the BG was pretty sweet , nice enough smoke , decent place to chill & laugh at the strawberry :twisted:
They really seaid to you " ah ok so you want real weed not this tourist shit " without gettin angry or something :shock: .
you'll have to take mine or 1st born's word for it but yes he 100% said it with a big smile on his face :mrgreen:
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Xplore

Re: Vondel (formerly De Tijd and 't Tuintje)

Post by Xplore »

Closed because they got shot at yesterday. Police says they are starting to get aware the shootings on coffeeshops are on purpose to get the shops closed down.... Amazing insight...
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Xplore wrote: Amazing insight...
:lol:
Cacone

Post by Cacone »

Two weeks ago I was in this shop, the young dealer was not polite with us and I think their strawberry haze is not natural... :x
TransApenninesCouple

Post by TransApenninesCouple »

we tried their moroccan gold 10 € / g, but it's not clean, it smokes black! no good :oops: :mrgreen: