Prix d'Ami

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Prix d'Ami

I like Prix d'Ami
66%
I don't like Prix d'Ami
34%

Total votes: 125

Lukewonderr

Re: Prix d'Ami

Post by Lukewonderr »

^^^ Agrees with this guy

Wconnection

Post by Wconnection »

Master Kush and Tahoe OG 8) my kind of loud :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: MK was bit dry ..... i was there three weeks ago
CelticSmokeingCrew

Post by CelticSmokeingCrew »

Hawian snow was the best smoke of my trip. (That I can remember ) done to much drinking this time and fucked most of the trio so I can't remember much :oops:
Panog

Post by Panog »

Uncle Ron wrote:
Lukewonderr wrote:Went here today.

Really nice and spacious place, decked out with lights and lots of staff. Cool and easy going.

I got the Champagne Haze, Dr Grinspoon, and S5 Haze.

Grinspoon was a creeper. But once it hits you it really stays with you for a while

The champagne haze was fucking amazing. Best smoke on my trip so far.

S5 Haze soon to be determined.
Thanks for the update... :)
Dr. G is a very strong sativa... how much per gram, 16 Euro or more? A few other places offer the good Doctor as well, but at a premium price.
I've only had the Champagne Haze at Utopia.. wonder if they use the same source? If so, excellent gear no doubt...
Usually I've scored S5 Haze at Mellow Yellow, sister to Prix d'Ami. However, the last time I stopped at Prix d'Ami, they were using a metal detector, not to mention having to leave ones pack outside... :( ...no thank you, I'll spend my money elsewhere.
Happy Prix d'Ami...
... :mrgreen:
Asked Nel at Utopia once about the champagne haze. Nel told me it was a guy who made the cross and never accepted to give it or sell it to other peoples. He didn't even want to share the strains he used for the cross. Nel's educated guess was that it was something like amnesia x cambodian
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

was in here over 4/20 for the ICMAG CUP, what i sampled was overrated IMO. Bear OG by karma being a stand out winner.

The place is just horrible, i don't care if it's the biggest shop in town and good for meet ups, the atmosphere sucks, the staff hovering at the end of ever table sucks and just the decor in general sucks. I have never been upstairs in here and i pray i never am again.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
arronmc

Post by arronmc »

i was in here on the 23rd just for a buy and fly metal detector didnt bother me , the bouncer on the detector was sound aswell , wasnt sure on nevilles haze or super silver as they had no grinspoon budtender recomended the ssh and i was impressed it was a lovely smoke very smooth smell and taste were spot on , asked to take a menu pic aswell they were cool with that aswell
i fucking love amsterdam !!!!!!!!!
Toke'n'Smoke

Post by Toke'n'Smoke »

Went there with my gf and a couple friends a couple times over the Kingsday weekend.

It's ok, bit touristy, but the metal detector did not bother us, the bouncer was very nice.
Also found the budtenders to be nice.

The staff in general, not so much....

I really liked the top floor with the awesome stoner chaiselongs and free 3d movies, and their menu is pretty good.

We had their super silver haze and space cakes, both of which were good.

Biggest minus for me, is selling youghurt ice as icecream. And ofc, them charging 1 Euro per toilet visit.

The first time we visited it was 50cent, then on Kingsday 1Euro, but it didn't change after Kingsday, it stayed at 1Euro.
I think that is absolutely disgusting, and it really pissed me off. I would not return for just that reason.

I do not think customers should pay, not even on Kingsday! I could accept the 50cent, but the 1Euro was unacceptable.

Not only that, they had a freaking "guard" at the toilet hawking everybody making sure they pay, and if he was not there, there was a sign behind him by the toilet entrance saying, we are watching you (On Camera).
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

^ LOL this place sounds likes its turned to La Canna!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

We had no probs just chilling in here ,staff were friendly enough, looked at the menu from a far so can't comment on anything, both just got a smoothie , ordered downstairs , made upstairs then brought back down to us :mrgreen: , we stayed around 45mins 1st at the wall ledge then on 1 of the sofas, left alone to smoke our own .
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
spliphy2

Post by spliphy2 »

First time in this huge shop on this trip. I liked it and didn't mind the servers at all. I would never lack a drink if all shops were like this. I look at it as facilitating my beverage needs which it seems I always want when I am smoking. I was never hassled and they tidied them place all the time which i appreciated also. The bud I bought from here was decent though I forgot what it was. I only remember it was acceptable. A great shop to socialize in and the servers never bothered me when I was in a deep conversation with someone.
These shops pay high rent in this section of town and I don't mind supporting them with purchases. I was on vacation and interacting with folks I may never see again. It was quite well-worth it.

Where I really got ripped off while on this trip was resturants (particularly a seafood place in Utrecht which was a poor value for what I got). 16-18 Euros (forgot which) for 6 oysters which were tiny. Then I stayed for the main course which was o.k. but not for the price I paid. In retrospect, I should have left after the oysters. Funny how hindsight is always 20/20.
freakbrother2013

Post by freakbrother2013 »

ROLLED UP IN EARLY 2014 was cool and when got to B.T ONE OF the Moroccan they stay there(this is a hangout for them) gave me couple Euro cos he was ballin,son.
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Anyone tried the Haze Cake from here? Just wondering if they're any more potent than the normal cakes you get around the city.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Friend bought some bud, blah blah blah, nothing to say here
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
avfc-herbalist

Post by avfc-herbalist »

Was first stop for me and my mates in may, was about 9:30am. I got the lemon kush, which was nice. Budtender was sound, started off by saying "guys you've got nothing like this at home" which is true well the vast variety of choice is lol. We sat down got some orange juices and the budtender came over and sat with us. Talked to us for a while about me and my mates jobs to what football teams we supported, I knew he'd support ajax lol. He was smoking a cig tho which was strange? I thought smoking straight fags was illegal? But yer good shop, good selection of bud. Sound budtender
sit back, blaze ganja and chill
Mack 10

Post by Mack 10 »

No Wax/bho on the menu?