Fave Movie Quotes~

Moderators: Balou, cattales1960

islandgurl

Fave Movie Quotes~

Post by islandgurl »

I have lots of them, figured others do also. Say 'em if ya got 'em. 8)

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue" - Airplane

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
philly-Rich

Re: Fave Movie Quotes~

Post by philly-Rich »

islandgurl wrote:I have lots of them, figured others do also. Say 'em if ya got 'em. 8)

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue" - Airplane
:lol: Thats a great line.Airplane has so many,its hard to pick one.Another classic movie with too many is Caddyshack.My favorite quote is from the grounds keepper played by Bill Murray,
Carl Spackler:" This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff."

I had to look that up to get it right :oops: ,what do you expect,I'm a stoner , :roll:
What?.............Fuck You
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries."

Snooty french castleman - Monty Python's Holy Grail
DC

Post by DC »

Deputy Marshal Samuel Gerard: "Alright, listen up, people. Our thread has been on the run for 2 years, 8 months, 14 days, ninety minutes (give or take a few). Average dropping speed over uneven topics barring injuries is 4 posts-per-hour. That gives us a radius of six pages. What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse, doghouse and sub forum in that area. Checkpoints go up at 420. Your threads name is Dr. Your favourite movie quote . Go get it.

The Fugitive.....Stoners cut. :P

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... vie+quotes
islandgurl

Post by islandgurl »

Good thing we have one here, nobody's posted in that since 2009. Great 'stoner's cut' ya got there. :lol: :wink:

"I'll have what she's having" - When Harry Met Sally
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
codejd

Post by codejd »

Funny as I was just thinking about that one from City Slickers where Billy Crystal asks Jack Palance; "Killed anyone today Curly?" and Jack Palance answer; " Day ain't over yet.". Classic.

How about The Naked Gun though...

Frank: Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute until he's behind bars. Now, let's grab a bite to eat.

Ed: Doctors say that Nordberg has a 50/50 chance of living, though there's only a 10 percent chance of that.

Nurse #2: Mrs. Nordberg, I think we can save your husband's arm. Where would you like it sent?

Mrs. Nordberg: Oh, my poor Nordberg! He was such a good man, Frank. He never wanted to hurt anyone. Who would do such a thing?
Frank: It's hard to tell. A gang of thugs, a blackmailer, an angry husband, a gay lover.

Frank: A good cop - needlessly cut down by some cowardly hoodlums.
Ed: That's no way for a man to die.
Frank: No... you're right, Ed. A parachute not opening... that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine... having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go!
Wilma Nordberg: [cries] Oh... Frank. This is terrible!
Ed: Don't you worry, Wilma. Your husband is going to be alright. Don't you worry about anything. Just think positive. Never let a doubt enter your mind.
Frank: He's right, Wilma. But I wouldn't wait until the last minute to fill out those organ donor cards.
[Wilma cries again]
Ed: What I'm trying to say is that, Wilma, as soon as Nordberg is better, he's welcome back at Police Squad.
Frank: ...Unless he's a drooling vegetable. But I think that's only common sense.
[Wilma cries again]

Frank: [sings] Oh say can you see / By the dawn's early light / What so proudly we hail / In the twilight's last gleaming? / Whose bright stripes and broad stars / In the perilous night / For the ramparts we watched / uh, da-da-da-da-da-daaaa. / And the rocket's red glare / Lots of bombs in the air / Gave proof to the night / That we still had our flag. / Oh say does that flag banner wave / Over a-a-all that's free / And the home of the land / And the land of the - FREE!
Donkey smell.
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

"and a double dumb ass to you" James Kirk, Star trek 4
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

drop yer cocks, and reach for yer socks,,,,,,thunderbolt & lightfoot
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
dpgsoulja89

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

" Strange memories on this nervous night in Las Vegas. Has it been five years? Six? It seems like a lifetime, the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. But no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time in the world. Whatever it meant. "
next trip...1st December!
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

This is a great thread.. I have so many

"I dont know nuttin bout birthin no babies" Gone with the wind
" Frankly dear, I dont give a damn" Gone with the wind.

I will post more as they pop into my mind. lol
I need a miracle everyday
DHBlues

Post by DHBlues »

"Charlie don't surf!"
Dreams are lies, it's the dreaming that's real.
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

"I love the smell af Nepalm in the morning"
" you pardy? Me love you long time"
I need a miracle everyday
kazbatz

Post by kazbatz »

Christopher Lloyd;

Roads?
Where we're going we don't need roads.

Al Pacino;

Who the fuck are you? I should remember you? What, you think you like me? You ain't like me motherfucker, you a punk. I've been with made people, connected people. Who've you been with? Chain snatching, jive-ass, maricon motherfuckers. Why don't you get out of here and go snatch a purse.
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

From MASH...

Duke Forrest: (as Frank Burns is being taken away in a straight jacket by the MPs) Now, fair's fair Henry. If I nail Hotlips and hit Hawkeye can I go home too?

++++++++++

(Trapper is guest of honor at a party celebrating his appointment as Chief Surgeon)

Trapper John: ...No. No booze. Sex. I want sex.

(notices Hot-Lips across the mess tent)

Trapper John: That one. The sultry bitch with the fire in her eyes. Bring her to me. Take her clothes off and bring her to me.
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

The liquor's callin' the shots now, Randy!