New Member, Shrooms in Haarlem?

sam

Re: New Member, Shrooms in Haarlem?

Post by sam »

From lots of personal experiance the State of mind store in Haarlem has very little stock on hand. I have ate them out of shrooms/truffles several times. Like I stated before you need to eat 2 boxes of truffles, mainly because they keep reducing the box sixe. At first truffles were in a 30 gram box now they are down to 10 & 15 gram boxes. If you are staying in Haarlem for any lenght of time The State of Mind Store will get you large amounts you just have to give them some notice, plus pay in advance. I know they used to get large amounts of shrooms/truffles for me on past stays. The big plus with the truffles over the shrooms is you can buy a large amount to get a discount price and store them in your room for several days without hurting them. The shrooms if you do not eat them instantly they will get bruised(purple spots/slime) and do not store at all unless you get dried ones.

Judo

Re: New Member, Shrooms in Haarlem?

Post by Judo »

blessmyfall wrote:how are truffles when compared to the actual thing?
Rubbish!

Honestly they are nothing like the real lick..
When I used to take mushrooms I would take liberty caps or if I could get them Hawaiian blues.. intense but visual and very happy.
I found truffles (tried three times from different places) basically have none of the fun and you just notice yourself being a bit spaced out and eventually tripping, but not in a good way.. it's almost like going straight to the after effects without any of the fun at the start.