Bringing truffles back to the UK

thezool

Bringing truffles back to the UK

Post by thezool »

so i'm going to amsterdam april 1st. i've tried truffles before, i tried the atlantis ones and i had about 12g to myself. they weren't what i expected but i enjoyed them. i was wondering whether it'd be easy to bring them back to the UK? i've had them mailed to me from different websites so i'm not sure what their legal status is.

on another note, are there any headshops that wouldn't kick me out if i cheekily enquired if i could get anything more like cubensis? 8)

RvanSteensel

Re: Bringing truffles back to the UK

Post by RvanSteensel »

cubensis are available .

I bet if ya go to 3 smartshops , atleast 1 carries them .

And no they wont call the police if u ask if they got shrooms
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

you will find the ban is not really enforced. At worst you might have to ask in more than one place for mushrooms before you have luck, some smartshops will have a look at you and depending on their mood will either sell you dried mushrooms or just offer you truffels (although they are NOT truffles_ they are sclerotia which is technically not a truffle, more like a stunted mushroom growth which forms on top of mycelium).

Im lucky- iv been to the dam so often that people in a certain smarshop remember me, so i have no problems.

In terms of bringing them back to uk- any substance containing the psychoactive compounds psilocybin and psilocin is illegal and is a class A substance. Would you bring back coke, heroin ect back on plane? If you are unlucky enough to get caught then it will be delt with as a much more serious offence than bringing back a bit of weed. That being said, customs at both ends are fairly hopeless. The one time i got searched, they never even searched my person just my bag. I was clean but its hardly the point.

If you want truffles in uk then order off this site - shayana smartshop. used it a few times with 100% luck. If you pay by card it gets charged to a lisbon address and product is sent from netherlands. Or silk road it.
We cant stop here this is bat country
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

you know shrooms grow wild in the uk dont you? why would you risk bringing back something you can pick at your local field!

edit: sorry just realised this is quite an old thread