't Keteltje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 't Keteltje

I like 't Keteltje
100%
I don't like 't Keteltje
No votes

Total votes: 7

ozric

't Keteltje

Post by ozric »

ACD page: 't Keteltje

Became member, every purchase 10% on the card, minimal purchase 8€ from card.
Very good Blueberry weed, not what I'm used to from coffeeshop The Noon.
Smoked 2 stickies then split.
Chilled atmosphere with very sweet potentially Morocan budtendress.
I got a free map there and asked for a pen to mark the coffeeshops I've visited in A'dam.
Great big coffee's for 2 euro's.
Huge tv screen which showed a music player from dutch radio 538.
Also a good Wilhelmina pooltable.
They also sell seeds, which is the first menu
Peace out,

Ozric
Last edited by ozric on Sat 26th Jan 2013 03:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pierre von Mondragon

Re: 't Keteltje

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

And here are recent, May 3rd, photos of the TV screen menus
Hash

Weed

I wasn't sure about the Dr Greenspoon, the only thing I got, in the Hash section, but looking like super-compressed weed on close inspection, never tried it on its own enough to gauge true power, 'spose it seemed OK
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

That looks intriguing, to say the least. Wonder if it's still there.
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

Had a TnT here and found it to be a nice locals place. Tasty S-5 Haze and Honey Maroc. Ended up returning for more honey maroc, and got the member card as well, ultimately earning €10 worth of credit that I cashed in for a gram of hash. :mrgreen: A nice souvenir, for sure. Cute little winged, smoking kettle with the XXX mark on the left side of the card, and a rising smoke plume on the right side of the card.

They have t-shirts with designs like S-5 Haze, BlueBerry, Big Buddha Cheese, and Honey Hash. The shirts are branded with a hot pink Prix D' Ami Seeds logo on the back, just below the neckline.

I liked the orange baggies they use, and when I purchased some shirts, I asked if I could get some of those. The budtender hooked me up with six medium and about a dozen large baggies. 8)

Marnixplein stop on tram 10, then a short walk. Also serviced by tram 3.
hasj

Post by hasj »

Ah that is where the orange bag came from, I have no memory of what I bought there but I know it was fine. Pleasant shop, we were the only tourists in there.
# on #! on #
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

Be here yesterday, friendly budtenders.

Purchase the weed CC entry witch is a great Kalimist @ 15€/g... too expensive bud, ok it's a nice sativa fruity high with a little hazy after taste... grapefruit taste... 8/10

I take a gram of their Honey Maroc Hash 10€/g, witch is good but nothing spetial fot this price 7,5/10.
see ya...
the machine rages

Post by the machine rages »

On my recent visit I stumbled on this place by accident having walked through the Joordan. This is one of the best coffee shops. Like the very best of the shops with a local vibe, it is more like a pub or brown bar than many of the tourist traps in the centre.

Good quality furniture, long leather sofa-style seating, friendly approachable staff, aesthetically-pleasing decor, modern clean washroom, reasonably priced good quality product, a good mixed crowd (both ethnically and age-wise) and a pool table, add to its overall appeal.

When I visited in the late afternoon, it was busy but its spaciousness meant that it never felt overly crowded. This coffee shop represents more of an authentic slice of Amsterdam's smoking culture. One of my favourite coffee shops in the city.
orle

Post by orle »

These THC values on their new menu made me chuckle!

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/tKeteltj ... hirley.jpg
http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/tKeteltj ... hirley.jpg

The 6 euro p/g Superpolm contains 28,4% THC, supposedly having a THC content twice as high as their Cheese or Candy Kush. :shock:
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

a good bit of hash should have a higher concentration level of cannibinoids than actual buds - hence it being a concentrate.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
orle

Post by orle »

But, their cheapest polm having double the amount of THC as their Cheese is ...odd.

Likewise, they claim that their Thai Stick is 14% THC, which seems very unlikely, especially next to their Candy Kush's 14.3% THC :lol:
Smith2

Post by Smith2 »

Are they owned by the same people as Prix d'Ami? The menu, membership thing and the THC levels remind me of what I saw in early July there. It stuck in my mind, because of the fact that the King Hassan was supposed be so much stronger than the honey Maroc but not much more expensive. In August, however, the Maroc was even cheaper, but the THC levels had been changed and it was now supposed to be stronger. So are they really getting every batch, or at least some batches, tested, or are these all brown figures?
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

orle wrote:But, their cheapest polm having double the amount of THC as their Cheese is ...odd.

Likewise, they claim that their Thai Stick is 14% THC, which seems very unlikely, especially next to their Candy Kush's 14.3% THC :lol:
the percentage could be right.

The total amount of cannabinoids of the candykush is just higher .

keep in mind
The plant makes a amount of cannabinoids , and a PERCENTAGE of that cannabinoids is THC.
Candy could be 40 mgs of cannabinoids / gram , with 14.5% of that being THC
Thai would be like 10mgs of cannabinoids / gram , 14% of those being THC
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
orle

Post by orle »

Aah, if "percentage" means "THC percentage within the cannabinoid spectrum" and not "THC percentage of the bud's total weight", then yea perhaps their Thai contains 14% THC and 86% other cannabinoids.

I'll remain very sceptical if they mean 14% of total weight, though, which I assume they do :mrgreen:
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

mellow yellow, prix and this place are all the same owner i believe.
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

elasticband wrote:mellow yellow, prix and this place are all the same owner i believe.
Think they own Noon and El Guapo aswell :?
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)