't Keteltje

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate 't Keteltje

I like 't Keteltje
100%
I don't like 't Keteltje
No votes

Total votes: 7

elasticband

Re: 't Keteltje

Post by elasticband »

tobesia, it's a mix between tobacco and amnesia. really like this one and at 9e per gram it's a gret sativa to mix with your tobacco.

They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Went by a few times this week, nice little shop with a friendly budtender and room to sit and chill out. First visit was right after the KLM flight went down in the Ukraine, so the mood was sombre. Made for an interesting conversation with the budtender, but not a happy vibe for sure which is understandable.

Tried the Amnesia Haze, nice buzz good but not great, the White Widow which I enjoyed a lot, and the Haze Cake which was fairly mild.

I dig this shop, they got rid of the screen menu and now have a little book that's glued to the bar to read the menu from. Both times they've been out of Blueberry, which is why I've gone there, and so I'll have to go back at least once more this trip.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

nevilles haze 14e & buddha kush 13e
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Lemon Haze

Post by Lemon Haze »

Tried a few grams of Cheese, really nice laid back stone, and a few grams of the Devil's Kush. Not sure if they're changing things up here, but both times I went the menu wasn't available so they just pointed at boxes on the shelf instead. OK weed, not amazing but enjoyable. Always like this room to just chill in for a bit.
"Drugs induce paranoia and psychosis in people who have never taken any." Terence McKenna
Black-King

Post by Black-King »

Will make a visit here next time I think, and then stroll down marnixstraat all the way down to 1e Hulp.
RASTAFARI RIGHTEOUS KINGDOM http://rastafari-christ.webs.com/
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

First time here today after finding Spirit closed, nice shop. No written menu currently but spotted So Mango on a box. €13.50, not familiar with the strain the buds looked and smelt good. Yeah I liked it, we had some games of pool and a chill, would return.
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

Great shop, very nice friendly staff, top quality hash and cheap prices what's not to like. Plus it's over the road from my favourite dam restaurant Caramba. I was messed up from a liter of margarita so the details of my purchases have been lost, but the zero zero was top draw
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
gettingrimey

Post by gettingrimey »

Another year another review of this excellent cs, picked up a gram of amg and the ssh last night, both were excellent, especially the amg, pure hazy petrol smell. Really friendly owner slash tender, cheap and very nice inside with a pool table. Best weed of the trip so far.
I be chillin on the beach in the South of Venice
Or merking the President live on Channel 7
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

A bit of a less- discovered gem this one, shame their smoking room is still closed but still, very friendly service and an always reasonably priced menu which tends to have some good options despite its limited size. I always get on well with their AMG (12e/g I think), one of my favourite morning smokes previously and it didn't disappoint this time. Went back for some Blue Cookies (12e/g) on the last day, which was fine but didn't stand out.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for 't Keteltje dated 5 September 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Tokeing Tom :mrgreen:

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/tKetelt ... eltje.html