Amnesia Haze

Bud reviews. Varieties of marijuana.
jimbo08

Amnesia Haze

Post by jimbo08 »

ACD Page: Amnesia Haze

Hi i am a big fan of the amnesia haze as i like that deep smell that it gives of while you smoke it and the high is great!!!

Could you help me by telling me where the best place is to get some amnesia haze. money is not a factor

Muphy

Post by Muphy »

i can advise you the amnesia haze from mellow yellow

its so stinky when you light it...the taste is good but nothing special...hazy at all but there are some strains which are more tasty

and it hits you in a strong way!

so with the amnesia from MY you don´t get weak stuff atm
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

he is totally right. but he forgot to mention the low price of 8€! you wont find it in this quality for this price anywhere.
Muphy

Post by Muphy »

yes...of course! 8e /g ... nice price

thanks for reminding sh@dy ;D
jimbo08

barneys

Post by jimbo08 »

what about barneys amnesia haze.

what is that like?
geekymonkey

Post by geekymonkey »

mmmm...amnesia haze is my favorite haze in the dam. It always makes me super horney and has great visual effects.

Barney's is a bit pricey at 13e/g but when I was there the nugs were big, sweet smelling, and just beautiful.

Image Image

Amnesia's Amnesia Haze was also great. Stickier than Barney's and the same price. The Barney's struck me as the more powerful, but that could just have to do with what I smoked before and after.

If you are over by MY, check out the Maco Haze (12.50e/g) and a real competitor.
jimbo08

Post by jimbo08 »

thanks for that the pictures come in handy. theres another strain added to my shortlist. i was looking for the best amnesia haze for ages, but i did not want to travel further south the the bottom of rokin so i cant go mellow yellow.

walking takes up smoking time me me!!
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

I've just read somewhere that Siberie do a nice Amnesia Haze :-)
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

if my memory serves me correctly i think i enjoyed dampkrings amnesia a good bit.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

take tram 24/16/26 to Mellow Yellow and you will be there in no time man! even walking only takes you 15minutes....but ok, if you want to pay 5€ more on a gram you could get for a low price at the same quality, I dont mind ;)
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

^ dunno if your talking to me sh@dy but tbh i dont think iv tried my's amnesia haze. i do like my though. one of my top 3 fave shops for sure.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

Hunters....
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

yes Amnesia from The Coin (Mothershop: Hunters) was very nice last time...

best Amnesia I ever had was from Coffeeshop Kosbor in Maastricht... it was so nice grown and if it´s perfect grown amnesia is different then many other Amnesia´s are around...

In Dam i buy normally no Amnesia because on the border to germany where I live Amnesia is nearly on every menu^^
sh@dy

Post by sh@dy »

Marok21 wrote:yes Amnesia from The Coin (Mothershop: Hunters) was very nice last time...

best Amnesia I ever had was from Coffeeshop Kosbor in Maastricht... it was so nice grown and if it´s perfect grown amnesia is different then many other Amnesia´s are around...

In Dam i buy normally no Amnesia because on the border to germany where I live Amnesia is nearly on every menu^^
oh you`re so right! I hate this haze right now! Really. I cant smoke it anymore, we smoked so much of this shit and still everybody yells about it like it was THE haze. I mean tastes are different, but Amnesia Haze is no real haze in my opinion because it will give you too much "headband" ;)
RR

Post by RR »

I think my favourite amnesia's were from Barneys Lounge and Mellow yellow.

I prefered mellow yellows hash and kush mix to their amnesia though ! !
! light that isht !