BOARDERLANDS 2

Post by USbongLord »

Come get some in 18 days..see ya in Pandora
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUu-FzRF ... ata_player

rockin into the night
toker31

Re: BOARDERLANDS 2

Post by toker31 »

HEY USBL what platform are you running?? My tag is Rekots on ps3 and xbox or jacobstoker on steam. I will be picking up my loot chest the 18th as well as you I presume.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Midnight...yup...USBQNGLORD...Xbox..I'll be gunzerker...gonna make big holes :mrgreen:
rockin into the night
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Sorry but my inner nerd is screaming to correct the title. 'Borderlands 2'.

And oh yes, Borderlands is the one xbox 360 game I have put in over 300 hours into! Can't wait for the second one!
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

HELLLLL YEAH! been pre ordered for ages - lucky yanks get it 3 days earlier! Loved the first one, anyone kill Crawmerax the Invincible?
'When I get out of here, some of you bitches are getting stabbed. Matter of fact, I'm going to set the stabbing record on this planet' - Claptrap
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

I'll be level 50 by the time ya get it :) :lol: crawmax is easy with 4 69's..lol...add me to yer lists and we shall play
rockin into the night
pengaldinho

Post by pengaldinho »

I almost killed him so many times solo but finally got him with my mate who was a siren, both lvl65-ish. Fuck you getting 3 days early! My xbox live is bugged out, i will sort it out before the game comes out and add ya for some massacres :evil: :twisted: :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/HinduDeathCabbage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Hey look,if anyones up for it we're gonna do an all nighter after the midnight release..gonna get baked and run a 4 player co op till we pass out...we got a siren and I'm gonna run gunzerker....one more day till I got something important to do :mrgreen: ..hope to see you once again in pandora...the end is almost impossible as yesterday I watched 4 level 50 dudes manage to only knock 10 percent off the big fucker,terramorphus..I also have a few tips for when ya get to the Hyperion base...that's where some good guns are...later fellow vault hunters :mrgreen:
rockin into the night