So Marijuana is LEGAL in Colorado now

Legal news, protests, etc.
jst23

So Marijuana is LEGAL in Colorado now

Post by jst23 »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/0 ... _ref=false

Could this be paving the way for the rest of the world? I just hope Obama has a good chat to Cameron and lets hope UK can eventually follow suit.

Why can't we all just get along?
spidergawd

Re: So Marijuana is LEGAL in Colorado now

Post by spidergawd »

Well if theres not exactly coffeeshops soon it looks like personal growing and toking has been liberated and thats really a great step for sanity. Right on brothers and sisters :D :D.

Rocky Mountain Higher :D.
What a long strange trip it is.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Voters in Washington and Colorado became the first states to LEGALIZE THE RECREATIONAL USE OF MARIJUANA! They'll regulate sale of marijuana in privately owned stores, and create a standard for driving under the influence of pot. The law includes a 25 percent sales tax on marijuana. Forty percent of the new revenue will go to state and local budgets. The rest of the taxes are to be used for substance abuse prevention, research, education, and health care. Once vote totals are finalized in the in the next month, anyone 21 and older can legally purchase and possess up to an ounce of pot. <<what i found on the subject!! :D lets hope the federal falls for this and no DEA showing up like the Nazi party brown shirts ;)
HGW

Post by HGW »

from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20233841

Marijuana
Voters in 38 states have been asked to decide on 176 ballot initiatives, ranging from highly contentious to simply unusual.
Colorado and Washington appear to be heading towards a conflict with federal authorities after voters approved measures allowing the possession and sale of marijuana for recreational use.
The US Department of Justice said in reaction to the vote that its drug enforcement measures would remain unchanged. Marijuana is classified as an illegal narcotic.
In Colorado, the measure would allow people over the age of 21 to possess up to an ounce (28g) of the drug, and to cultivate up to six marijuana plants.
Separately, measures to approve the medicinal use of marijuana were on the ballot in three states, including Massachusetts, where it appears to have been passed.
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

I'm obviously hoping for the best, and a snowball-type situation to begin with other states.

BUT...I'm also waiting for the feds to show up and Rochambeau Colorado or WA, a la Cartman from South Park.
Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Pff South park be jumping on this subject in next few Ep....

Just hope the best for them and not the DEA Cia and Phramas closing them down!! :|
if i get high in mile-high go i get higher? :wink:
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

washington state has already set up their cannabis site on the liquor control board site. if the feds don't get involved the law will take effect on december 6 and the state will probably have a system for the sale of cannabis by this time next year.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

:wink: :wink:
"So Marijuana is LEGAL in Colorado now"
Nope, and I'll tell ya why...
It's been a ruse, the whole thing is a sham. This whole pro-cannabis (bowel) movement was the brainchild of the CIA. :shock:
A plan was conceived to assist the DEA in identifying major figures in the cannabis movement. Success!!! :o
Wait for it................ on the 6th of December 2012, mass arrests will be made in CO and WA. Excellent for the private prison system. :wink:
Sports stadiums will be used as temporary holding areas. We've seen this before... :twisted:
CO and WA in one day will have more people in detention/jail than all other nations combined. :cry:
The FEDs will not back down, and Obama will remain feckless (ineffective) mainly because the WCR (White Christian Repuglican) controlled congress is dictating national policy.

(*(^T) TG*T^%_%(+_%I$_Jtpinonde g}it}_($i*}_$AI}RXXXXXXxxxxxx...............................
We apologize for the Momentary Lapse of Reasoning... :oops: :shock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hInblnV0Ot4
We now return YOU to OUR regularly scheduled programming. :shock: :wink:
... :mrgreen:
Stoner Tour 2013 - Amsterdam, Barcelona, Denver, Seattle, and many points in between...
weoftenscore6

Post by weoftenscore6 »

Uncle Ron wrote::wink: :wink:
It's been a ruse, the whole thing is a sham. This whole pro-cannabis (bowel) movement was the brainchild of the CIA. :shock:
A plan was conceived to assist the DEA in identifying major figures in the cannabis movement. Success!!! :o
Wait for it................ on the 6th of December 2012, mass arrests will be made in CO and WA. Excellent for the private prison system. :wink:
Sports stadiums will be used as temporary holding areas. We've seen this before... :twisted:
CO and WA in one day will have more people in detention/jail than all other nations combined. :cry:
The FEDs will not back down, and Obama will remain feckless (ineffective) mainly because the WCR (White Christian Repuglican) controlled congress is dictating national policy.

(*(^T) TG*T^%_%(+_%I$_Jtpinonde g}it}_($i*}_$AI}RXXXXXXxxxxxx...............................
We apologize for the Momentary Lapse of Reasoning... :oops: :shock: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hInblnV0Ot4
Stoner Tour 2013 - Amsterdam, Barcelona, Denver, Seattle, and many points in between...
Whilst I'm pretty sure the above was meant in jest....

I can't help but imagine this image every time I read one of your inane posts:

:D
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

ROFLMFAO.... ron, a wee bit paranoid are we?

you are reading too many doom and gloom conspiracy books.

dude.... on Dec 6th... when none of those people are arrested... then what?

LOL.... what kind of nonsense are you gonna write then? :(
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Wow... :o :shock: :roll: and finally :lol:
I suppose the use of the winking emoticons at the beginning and end meant nothing? :wink:
Sheesh, some need to relax, I'm having a bit of fun. Look up the meaning "taking the piss" and "taking the piss out..."
If anyone doesn't like what I write, may I suggest moving on to the next thread, nice! :)
Better yet, and although I'm not a supporter of the option, for those not wanting to read my posts simply hit FOE. Too easy...

Wait for it.........................
weoftenscore6

Post by weoftenscore6 »

weoftenscore6 wrote:
Uncle Ron wrote::wink: :wink:

Whilst I'm pretty sure the above was meant in jest....

:D
:wink:
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

rockin into the night
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Ok, cowbell for everyone...

Now then Nurse Cratchit, where did we leave off? Ah yes, something about a World Tour...
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Uncle Ron wrote:Ok, cowbell for everyone...

Now then Nurse Cratchit, where did we leave off? Ah yes, something about a World Tour...
NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR WORLD TOUR!!
I WANT MY CIGARETTES MS CRATCHIT! NOT YOURS OR HIS, OR HIS, BUT MY CIGARETTES! MINE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? MINE! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Shells sink. Dreams float.