Grey Area

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Grey Area

I like Grey Area
88%
I don't like Grey Area
12%

Total votes: 558

i'll_be_high

Grey Area: Headbanger

Post by i'll_be_high »

Went there yesterday and bought 5g of their Headbanger based on the recomendation of an extremely nice (and extremely high, as usual) budtender.

It was expensive, 70 or 80 Euros but worth the price. Nicely finished buds, smells heavenly of one of it's mother strains, Biker Kush, when taken out of the bag and like the other, Sour Diesel, when coming fresh out of the grinder. Also more than doing the job effect wise. Long-lasting euphoric high, giving you some energy. 9,5/10

I know this place is not universally loved (mainly because their stuff is pricey) but they never failed to deliver for me quality wise. Shout outs to Grey Area as one of the few places with constant quality in the Dam.Although I wont deny it's a shame you have to pay close to 80 Euros for 5g of a good batch in the Dam these days.

codejd

Re: Grey Area

Post by codejd »

Grey Haze was nice.
Donkey smell.
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Had their GG#4 (13E) and they also had Melonade #4 (20E) on the menu. As I was on the hunt for exotic tastes, this fit perfectly and I wemt for a gram.

The GG#4 had the pine and the earthyness that I love about it and its effects were on point as well. The taste lacked a bit but the effects make up for it.

The Melonade #4 looks dank as fuck and smells nice and fruity, I can even make out what i suppose they say is melon. It tastes nice in a joint and the effects are nice and relaxing but nothing major. Nice taste lacks a little im strength.
Rabambuli

Post by Rabambuli »

Once again I picked up some fine strains from Grey Area.

Fireball OG
Smell was sweet, cinnamon notes with spicy herbal notes throughout.
Taste was a little sweet and a spicy cinnamon note on the exhale.
No OG taste/smell.

Sorbet #4
Sweet nutty smell. Taste transfer worked fine. Very smooth. Sweet, hazelnut taste. Felt like smoking a Hazelnut sorbet :mrgreen:

Recommended for sure!
macky

Post by macky »

Never go here ...but shit you not when me and missus walked by ..no que got to corner and thought there,s no one at the bar :D
Spun round to look ,budtender asked what I would like ...to get stoned I said ,
He then waved over left side menu and said you won’t this side ,then pulled four tubs ....couple smelled nice ...he recommended the hybrid fruit something ok took some . When. I rolled dube for Ooster park ,broke open bud found little mould ,smelled nice used sausages of Turkish delight .We walked middle of grass area and lite up ,wife mentioned it was a big bat ....said hey try,n too make cloud in the city :roll: weed was not best taste but buzz with hash was very nice ....should have got shore line it smelled nice
SuperSkunk

Post by SuperSkunk »

Visited late on the 27th of September. Nearly no customers e.g. 2 others.
Had a lot of time to sniff on their Weed, didn't like anything that much so went for the Hashes...

Golden Soles:

Mid-Brown, crumbly, bubbly when touched by the flame & more flexible then. Nice light-musky smell. High was very good - very head-activating, thought-provoking, but not sleepy. Bought it now the 3rd time & will definitely buy it again. One of my all-time go-to hashes when i'm in AMS. 8/10

Bonus of this visit: Because they were about to close, i got the rest of the batch & paid 12,00€ for about 1.84g :mrgreen:

So very customer-friendly - but didn't expect less, because the big more fat guy with the cap always served me right... :clap:
There are no facts, only interpretations. - F. Nietzsche
c.p

Post by c.p »

The golden soles hash was my favourite hash in Amsterdam since 2009 the quality never changed
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Grey Area dated January 11, 2020. Kudos to Kevin.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Grey%20A ... 0Area.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

Menu update 27 Jan 2020

Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

They need to sort that menu out it's the hardest to read in all of Amsterdam
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 01:40 pm They need to sort that menu out it's the hardest to read in all of Amsterdam
Yeah, it's especially funny when they just cross out the name, but leave descriptions from old strain there...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
DjShaggy

Post by DjShaggy »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 01:55 pm
Tokeing tom wrote: Sun 2nd Feb 2020 01:40 pm They need to sort that menu out it's the hardest to read in all of Amsterdam
Yeah, it's especially funny when they just cross out the name, but leave descriptions from old strain there...
In my opinion the biggest insult to customers is that different strain same description thing.
ignoring spellcheck since 1986
stulid

Post by stulid »

Cant beat a nice bit of Silver Bubble.
AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

We had some difficulties when gathering menus last week when we arrived at Grey Area. We had to resort to using a GoPro for photos. With the lighting inside, the condition of the menu, and the equipment in use, this was the best we could do. :lol: :lol:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Not your picture quality it's the menu itself I was on about :D