Resin

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Resin

I like Resin
78%
I don't like Resin
22%

Total votes: 63

kingbee

Post by kingbee »

Last edited by kingbee on Fri 3rd Jan 2020 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

STRALIYA

Re:

Post by STRALIYA »

philly-Rich wrote: Tue 5th Dec 2006 05:36 pm I visited Resin last week.Nice place, got 3 grams King Hassan hash for 14 euro a g,I think.Nice morrocan hash,super taste nice uplifting high,gets the heart rate up.Also bought a gram of gravity for 12e.Easily the best looking pot of the trip.So covered in glands inside and out.Nice high too but at this point of the night hard to distingish from everything else. My friend bought 5 grams 73 mu unpressed hash for 145euro.Took a bong hit of it and felt it all through my body,like a giant pulsing,real nice.Got some photos,don't know how to upload.Any help?
I've been. It's run by the son-in-law and daughter of Soma Seeds, Soma himself. It's a dark coffeeshop with an OK Menu. However, they've already proven themselves as chinsy and deceptive as the others. Their "Gravity" Cup entry for 12, can be found else where for 9, but look for Heavy Duty Fruity, as that's it real name.
Marok21

Re: Resin

Post by Marok21 »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Fri 8th Nov 2019 03:19 pm Very much so, had the Resin Special and another new school hash this week, and both very good VfM, especially the new school, think it was Chem dawg or something like that...
Few weeks ago:

Went here because I remembered that CopenhagenCouple was pretty happy with one of their newschool hashes the last time so I hoped to find something similar myself :mrgreen: I tried a few hashes from them but only the Cheese (10€/g) from the newschool varieties so far. So I asked the friendly female budtender if I could take a look on some of them. The "OG Fire" hash (20€/g) wasn´t in stock atm but she showed me their "24k Gold" hash (15€/g) and their "Strawberry Banana" hash (13€/g). The 24k hash looked and especially smelt better to me so I decided to try it.

24k Gold hash (15€/g) - Nice pretty blonde creamy hash. From the look pretty like some quality oldschool moroccan hash but smelled pretty nice of the used "new" genetics. The smell was also pretty natural and pleasent to my nose which is for me always a good sign :D Bubbled good when touched by the flame while I thought it would bubble stronger but that doesn´t have to mean anything. Smoked pretty smooth but it is still strong enough :lol:
Overall I liked that one. Especially because it smoked pretty smooth and had a natural pleasent smell/taste... well it could be a bit cheaper :wink:
Tokeing tom

Post by Tokeing tom »

Flight was delayed today because of wind in Amsterdam, 3 hours sitting on plane in dublin before take off ahhh.. anyway straight out of central and I'm already late for my apartment but called and all is good but be there in few mins no problem as it's only a few min walk from central and becide resin ...so in I went in bad need ... my son got white widow meh ,his mate lemon haze it was ok and I got blue cheese no cheese flavour but gave me a kick after a long morning...wont rush back
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Resin dated August 7, 2020. Thanks to Harry.
http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Resin/Menus/Resin.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
roundcubetwo

Post by roundcubetwo »

i like Resin, its treat for me !
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Had the strawberry banana hash two years ago as recommended by the female bud tender. I remember it being average. Not shite, not great.

Would give the place a chance again if circumstance would permit. Won't go out of my way to get there again.
bravethree

Post by bravethree »

This is the closest to my hotel and I am hoping to hit it late Friday to supply my Saturday morning museum trip.
leahvid

Post by leahvid »

I would highly recommend there Sahara Fudge, beautiful smoke and kind of creamy.
akshaytees8

Post by akshaytees8 »

Had the strawberry banana hash two years ago as recommended by the female bud tender. I remember it being average. Not shite, not great.
hellodear.in

teatv apk download
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Review from visit in early december 2022-
Its only nostalgia that brings me back here really, its consistently below par for several years now I think.
Gorilla Glue flower(13)-crap
Champagne hash(forget?)- rubbish dried out low quality semi-dry.
Loud music and full of young folk, but decent seating and its on the way to places i like so no doubt impatient me go back next time, haha.
be lucky
HitTheNorth

Post by HitTheNorth »

Liam42 wrote: Wed 8th Mar 2023 03:18 pm Review from visit in early december 2022-
Its only nostalgia that brings me back here really, its consistently below par for several years now I think.
Gorilla Glue flower(13)-crap
Champagne hash(forget?)- rubbish dried out low quality semi-dry.
Loud music and full of young folk, but decent seating and its on the way to places i like so no doubt impatient me go back next time, haha.
Talking of nostalgia...
Not been here since it was the Pooldog haha
Thanks for posting all your reviews, sounds like you got around a lot. Great stuff
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Cheers.
Ill try to get a few menus for youse all before 420 day
be lucky
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Resin dated 5 July 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by GMan

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Resin/Menus/Resin.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Resin dated 30 September 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Anon

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Resin/Menus/Resin.html