Where in World its Legal,where its tolerated?+intrestingDocu

Legal news, protests, etc.
Weedus

Where in World its Legal,where its tolerated?+intrestingDocu

Post by Weedus »

It seems in the last Years things changed in many Countries.
In which Countries or States its Legal Complete now from homegrow to smoke??

In which Countries its not legal to sell it but ownership gets not punished at all ??

In which Countries they have Grow-Clubs?? I heard Portugal and Spain would have Clubs where People have to register and then are allowed to grow on 1m² per Person and be allowed to take Harvest with them limited amount/Day ??

In which Countries its tolerated??
I saw a Video yesterday about a town in Austrilia which was the Stoner Capital since Decades,and there is a Bar called the "Hemp Bar" which is actually a Coffeshop and Policestation is on other side of the Road and they tolerate it even its officialy Illegal
They have a Event there the Marijuana Mardi Grass you can watch it and see the Hemp Bar on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SuOCf6xZF4

But in some Countries even today you get Horror-Punishments.
I hope it was some Kind of translation Error,but i saw a Documentaray (Crime and Punishment in the Gaza Stripe) where the Prison Guard was asked about the Inmates.He answered all People on this Cells are here cause Drugs.Reporter Asks What happens to people who,for example smoked Hash?? Prison Guard : They get one Year in the Cell then they get executed by Rifle if their military or by gallow if their civilians! Reporter : People get executed for smoking Hash?!? Prison Guard: Yes...
You can watch the Docu here (by the Way the Videos from "Vice" are realy intresting,its not about smoking but they make extreme intresting reports from awesome or dangerous places)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWJFC98jPrQ

I hope it was at least some Kind of Heroin Dealer who got executed and not a Hash Smoker and that it was some kind of missunderstanding.But perhaps they have a Law which says all drug users and dealers get death sentence...but this would be realy bad no one should get punished at all for smoking Weed.

By the Way i looked a Documentary from Vice about Afghanistan (is this how Winning looks) and the Reporter was together with Afghan Army and Police.In every police Station they have a garden where they grow Weed for own use..At a meeting with a US Officer they sit in front of the Plants and talk with him while rolling and smoking a Joint ;).It was clearly visible a Indica Plant with broad dark green Leaves.
The Afghan Army Guys all smoked Weed too and many took also heroin.The US Officer Adviser guy told them to fill up Sandbags (lol),the guys could nearly stand and walk straight.After they filled 2 bags they went to next village and ordered some childs to fill the bags for them....
2 Days later the Afghan Army Base Commander was shot in Body and the US Medics who saved them found a bag with 50 Gramms Heroin in his Pocket....

Worst thing was in every Army Camp of the Afghan NAtional Army they have "Chai Boys",little Boys around 12 in the Day the are servents for Tea and Bread and in the Night they get abused by the Officers and Soldiers.Every Base there has them.A US colonel complained on highest Ranking Afghan guy and he said "What shall they **** when not the Asses of the Boys?? Shall they **** their Grandmother ?!" For him it seemed normal and it was normal,every base had this little Boys...
While the Docu was recorded one of the Boys tried to poison a Officer with something which not worked and the Officer shot im in the Face,other Boy wanted to run away and got shot in Leg.
It was officialy reported and the US Colonell Complained but nothing happend.
Its a bit off topic just wanted to mention it cause this Vice-Documentaries are realy worth a look
You can watch the Full Docu (1:25 Hours) here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI