Sativa (formerly Green Planet and Monaco)

Comments on specific shops. Use search to find the topic for a shop.

Rate Sativa

ImageImageImageImageImage 5/5
100%
ImageImageImageImageImage 4/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 3/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 2/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 1/5
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage 0/5
No votes

Total votes: 1

kushy

Re: Sativa (formerly Green Planet and Monaco)

Post by kushy »

Dominator Hash (13.5 p/g)

Apparently it's a very strong sativa made from 'Cali' plants.

I wanted to make some rosin with something top end so I gave a gram of this a go today and managed to press my highest return (with the humble hair straightener), of 0.56g. Just tried a small dab and it's looking like it may well deserve this name! 8)

AudioKush

Post by AudioKush »

We picked up Santa Maria from Sativa last week. When tested with the Purpl Pro we were able to uncover some disguised CBD flower.
The CBD flower tested at 10% CBD. The flower was not labeled as CBD flower, and marketed as THC flower.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

AudioKush wrote: Wed 11th Nov 2020 08:10 pm We picked up Santa Maria from Sativa last week. When tested with the Purpl Pro we were able to uncover some disguised CBD flower.
The CBD flower tested at 10% CBD. The flower was not labeled as CBD flower, and marketed as THC flower.
Thats weird :shock: but I am not really surprised about that. With that backdoor problem it is almost impossible to guarantee quality anyway... maybe they knew what they sold and named it different :evil: or they bought it on the backdoor as "Santa Maria" :? It really need to change... maybe that "legal weed experiment" is a step in the right direction while it would be very sad about that nice import hashes that I like so much :cry: :lol:
Chuck5

Post by Chuck5 »

AudioKush wrote: Wed 11th Nov 2020 08:10 pm We picked up Santa Maria from Sativa last week. When tested with the Purpl Pro we were able to uncover some disguised CBD flower.
Call me a cynic but you don't suppose your 'flower' was a PP given a more appealing name? I mean, stranger things have happened in coffee shops LOL
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Sativa dated November 29, 2021. Thanks to Stas.

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Sativa/ ... ativa.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

New menu for Sativa dated Marc 4, 2022. Thanks to Umrofler.

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Sativa/Menus/Sativa.html

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

That looks like a menu from 2015..... A shop in the center that, with one small exception, isn't charging an utterly ludicrous amount for most of its product? I didn't think those existed much any more.

Don't think I've been here since its latest name change, and didn't think much of it in previous incarnations... any general reports on its current quality would be interesting however.
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

Not_the_monk wrote: Mon 7th Mar 2022 03:12 pm That looks like a menu from 2015..... A shop in the center that, with one small exception, isn't charging an utterly ludicrous amount for most of its product? I didn't think those existed much any more.
Yeah thats true prices are pretty low for a coffeeshop in the center :shock: also their 5g deals look pretty appealing. Sadly I didn´t tried any weed/hash from them since long time so I can´t judge their quality. But I saw that they also sell "Rillas Jelly Hash (15€/g 67,50€/5g)" that I tried once from Coffeeshop Siberie which was pretty good :D With the 5g deal it would be "only" 13,50€/g which is a very nice price for that hash if the quality is still the same of course :D
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

I hit this spot on my last visit in Aug 2021, got the pineapple sherbet. Pure joint wouldn't stay lit and effects were mild at best. I wasn't impressed.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
Marok21

Post by Marok21 »

I came here to try the Rilla Jelly hash again which I tried some months before from Coffeeshop Siberie.

Rilla Jelly hash (15€/g) - Beautiful dark brown shiny hash ball looked amazing :mrgreen: The hash bubbled very strong when touched by the flame. It smelled pretty natural and pleasant to my nose. From smell I would say its probably made of foreign genetics but it reminds me also of a moroccan import hash. Maybe they used moroccan hash oil to make it but I am not sure on that. Sadly the the smell didn´t transfer 100% to the taste but it was still pleasant to smoke. Effect was strong/relaxing and reminds me more of a stony moroccan import hash.

Overall superb looking hash while sadly it didn´t tasted as outstanding as it looked but it´s still pretty good quality Jelly hash especially for the price.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

kushy wrote: Tue 29th Sep 2020 12:27 pm Dominator Hash (13.5 p/g)

Apparently it's a very strong sativa made from 'Cali' plants.

I wanted to make some rosin with something top end so I gave a gram of this a go today and managed to press my highest return (with the humble hair straightener), of 0.56g. Just tried a small dab and it's looking like it may well deserve this name! 8)
sativa and cali dont mix lol
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Liam42

Post by Liam42 »

Review from visit in early december 2022-
Lemon something cali drysift(12)- decent enough smoke but not better than the block hashes ye get for 10e. Every cali hash ive tried is less quality and higher price than Moroccan filters/static, but i was curious. Eventually the Americans will catch up.
Jelly hash(16)-as described above visually. i liked it, kept it for my last smoke before the train, about 0.7g of this, few wee bits of various static/filter with a g of flower...wrecked me in the way i wanted, luckily i grabbed some dunkin donuts while getting the luggage so the massive crash in blood-sugar was sorted on the train to Schipol.
Also the budtender gave me free packet of skins with shop branding on it which was nice for a FnB, didn't have time to sit for a drink.
be lucky
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Sativa dated 21 April 2023, submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Lemming

https://coffeeshopmenus.org/Sativa/Menus/Sativa.html

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Sativa dated 20 August 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by dommpi

Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

New menu for Sativa dated 21 October 2023, kindly submitted to coffeeshopmenus.org by Dushane